Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you finally joined the club, US. :D
6WhgP.gif

ABOUT TIME AMERICA!
Looks like Germany is the most evil country in the world. Again.

I filtered my Facebook feed for the words gay and marriage.

It's empty.

North Korea will be overjoyed to hear that they lost that title.
Nah, they're competing with ISIS for it.

Though actually, it's arguable that North Korea is not, in fact, a legitimate nation.

Nah, they're competing with ISIS for it.

Though actually, it's arguable that North Korea is not, in fact, a legitimate nation.

North Korea's a legitimate nation. ISIS isn't recognized, nor should it be.

But that's off topic.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
This is a massive win for the LGBT movement. Now they just have to hold it, and a lot of that will depend on the next election.

This is a massive win for the LGBT movement. Now they just have to hold it, and a lot of that will depend on the next election.
Actually, since it was a Supreme Court decision there is little the president can do unless there are free spaces within the supreme court (which I'm sure there will be some but you can't remove them all, it's highly unlikely) so at least for a little while it will be safe in the next election. Besides, there's precedent now, there will be an argument that they cannot go back on the ruling.

Given that this has been the only thing on my Facebook feed all friggin' day, while even being in favor of it my reaction is still something along the lines of "I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
This makes me so happy to hear, congratulations to all the same sex couples in the US! May you all have beautiful wedding ceremonies, and happy marriages!

The great thing is everyone who doesn't support it say they're going to move to Canada or Mexico. Both of which have legalized same-sex marriage already (Canada for a decade or so and Mexico earlier this month) so...

HAH SUCKS TO BE THEM

The great thing is everyone who doesn't support it say they're going to move to Canada or Mexico. Both of which have legalized same-sex marriage already (Canada for a decade or so and Mexico earlier this month) so...

HAH SUCKS TO BE THEM

Shhh don't tell them.

Let them wait to find out till they've already crossed the border and moved their whole lives over and then let them know.

All I can say is: It's about freaking time! It's a shame my uncle didn't live long enough to see it :(

Shhh don't tell them.

Let them wait to find out till they've already crossed the border and moved their whole lives over and then let them know.
No, no, we don't need more Conservative voters, no, please no. Keep them, they're your problem.

• Love
Reactions: Minibit and Dervish
qBHo2y1428771523.jpg

So basically I've been gone on business for the last few days, and I just discovered this when I logged on ^^;

But yeah, big and exciting news. Pic sort of relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.