1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Bryce just moved to Illinois from Colorado, wasn't exactly his choice but he moved anyways. Then he meets a girl who is the complete opposite of him, even has a different living situation. There is no way these to could get along... right?

Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe
*Nickname: Bry or Bry Bry (which he HATES being called Bry Bry)

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Scars: He has multiple scars on his torso. Most of them are small yet visible. The biggest scar he has however is on the left side of his chest. It looks as if someone cut him with a knife.

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people consider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbies: Boxing (one of the best in town) secretly a great artist. He also lives dirt biking and working on vehicles.

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... however that doesn't stop him from trying to take care of his dad.

Looks: Pic Below except his eyes are a dark grey and he is a little more built. And he doesn't have snake bites.
tumblr_m0pgljT2o11r0yzhdo1_250.jpg

Or anime version! Except more built and dark grey eyes!
anime_guy_with_headphones_by_otaku18princess-d6zjgi3.jpg

Last edited:
Still looking for a parnter for this RP? It's been awhile since I role played because of reasons...Lol. But I've been wanting to get back into it again.

Also, pretty sure we've RP together before. It's be awhile though.

Let me know. :)

Yeah we have RPed together and I would love to again!!

Yay! Okay I`ll make a CS here in a little bit. Any thing I sould know before hand?

Uh no not that I can think of. I'm not picky lol

Name: Taylor Grey
*Nickname: Tay, Tay Tay, Grey

Height: 5'2

Body Type: A little Athletic yet curvy

Scars/Birthmarks/Tattoos: She has a birthmark on her right shoulder -kind of looks like a half moon shape. She also has a tattoo that starts at the top of her left shoulder that follows down her back (that sort of goes in a curve) and ends at the top of her hip of stars. Taylor wants more. Once you get one, you're addicted.

Personality: She's quiet at first but out-going. She's pretty much up for anything, especially if it goes against her parents (if they even cared). So, you could say she's very rebellious. A party girl.

Hobbies: Drawing, Running, and reading.

Bio: Everyone believes Taylor has it made at home. They think that being rich means everything, makes everything better, and blah blah blah. But if you ask Taylor, she would tell you being rich doesn't mean anything. Nothing is as it seems. All her life there has always been a nanny. Her parents are a workaholic and are gone most times. Also, her mother and Father are seeing other people, though no one knows because they still live together. And they want to keep it that way. The perfect little family or so her parents want everyone to believe. Taylor gets anything she wants. Probably so they won't have to listen to her but she could care less. All she ever wanted was for them to pay attention to her, yet that never happens no matter what she does. Sometimes she wishes for a sibling but then thinks it is better that she doesn't so that they wouldn't go through what she has.

Looks: But with electric blue eyes

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-f9vBPPoIF...medium+length+hair+brown+,+red+and+blonde.jpg

(Is this okay?)

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Yeah! I'll have a starter up shortly!! ^-^

Its all good! It happens! :)

I'll make some short CS for people along the way XD. Gonna make one for Mr. Chandler and Ned!

Name: Thomas Chandler

Height: 5'10"

Body Type: A little bit of muscle.

Personality: He is a real perv, especially towards his female students. He can be manipulative and play the innocent card a lot. He has a tendency to tell girls to 'see' him after class.

Extra Info: British accent.

Looks: Pic Below.
f7b3c817c22a1013d5e85c17e7598663.jpg

Mr. Chandler will completely piss of Bryce XD. He hates people like him because of how his dad is.

Name: Ned Edward Winster

Height: 5'6"

Body Type: Scrawny

Personality: There is no doubt about it, Ned is a nerd. Always has been. He is awkward and shy around new people. He has very few friend.

Hobbies: School newspaper, Chess, reading and writing and working on computers.

Looks: Pic Below
books-cute-glasses-guy-Favim.com-1120135.jpg

Sorry it's taking forever for me to reply. Having company over and trying to role-play is not an easy thing. Lol.

Its ok I understand! Lol

I'll do the CS for her friends tonight when people leave and I'm not having to talk to anyone. Lol.

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Edited my newest post in the RP a lot of times! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.