Same hearts but different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie smiled wide before walking off without saying anything, she then turned around.
-"Come on!" She said and kept on walking.
-"I want to show you a place." She then said and she kept on walking but stopped sometimes to see if he was catching up with her. She had very short legs so he would not have any problems with that really. Soon they where in the forest, it was green and some animals could be seen. After about 30 minutes of walking Natalie stopped, looked around before walking again and then stopped again.
-"Okay, here it is." She said and stood by a green bush filled with berries. She puched the buch beside and walked past it, the open green walls closed again and she disappeared to the other side.
-"Hey, what are you waiting for?" She asked and waited for him on the other side of the bush. A warm light from the sun and the sound of water made everything seem, calm. Like time has stopped.

p1130815.jpg

Sorren grinned,Grabbing Nathalie's arm,he drag her near the water. he then took of his shoes,rolled his sleeves up,and ran to it. not caring if the water was cold or not.
he looked at Nathalie,and a grin came to Sorren's face."Well? come on! are you waiting for an invitation or what?"
Nathalie giggled,taking of her shoes and joining Sorren on the water.
both of them played in the water for minutes,soaking them slightly with the water.
"Nathalie?!" A voice said behind Sorren. and the last thing he heard was the gentle splash of the water and Nathalie's terrified expression before seeing darkness.

----------
((Sorry if i had to drag Nathalie's brother in the mess! i thought it would be interesting. :) ))

((@AngelFire1 I don't know... We have got in pretty far with this rp and I don't know who you could be and how you can jump into this. But you could probably see Sorren... if that's a plan. What do you think Sanity?))
((Sanity: It's okay :3 It's fun if something's happening))

Nathalie was having fun in the shadow, splashing water whole the sun is trying to reach between the trees. But it all stopped when she heard a familiar voice calling out and echo in the air. She stopped, her mind started to get blank. No! What if he sees her?! Or worse, what if he sees her with Sorren?! He would probably get mad, trying to protect her even though Sorren hasn't done anything wrong.
-"Hide! You've to hide!" She whispered in panic and looked around but it was no use since the water is not deep enough for him and there is no good hiding spot neither. She started to panic even more before running to the busch where she once jumped between and didn't get far before she bumped into someone and her brother hold his hands around her shoulders.
-"Hey, hey!" He said and calmed Natalie down.
-"Easy." He then said and she looked down, took some breathe and felt how her heart bumped.
-"Why are you out here? Didn't I tell you to stay inside?!" He now started to sound very angry and she didn't like that voice of his, she always felt fear and was scared of her brother when he was angry.
-"I... I wanted to take a small bath and be outside a little... So I..." Natalie felt she was near tears. He haven't seen Sorren yet though. He was quiet for a moment and silent fell over them before he sighed.
-"I guess this is okay, as long you don't go around where people can see you." He said and stood up.
-"Come, let's go back to the house." He took her hand and she still felt her heart beating very hard. A sound then came out and she felt how her heart stoppd for a moment and her brother turned around.
-"What was that?" He said and was about to move but she took a hold of his arm.
-"N-nothing!! It's probably an animal." She almost screamed out and her brother looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. Then looked back at the busches.
-"Okay... Then let's go." He took her small hand in his and they walked back.
-"Hey, if you wanted to take a bath. Why didn't you just go to the bathroom in the cottage?" His brother then asked.
-"Well... I wanted to be outside a little..." She said low.
-"That's not an excuse." He said coldly.
-"You stay inside or else I'll have to lock you inside your room." He added and she was biting her lip.
-"Yes." She could only say and tighten her hand a bit.

((Sorry For the long reply,was playing Bioshock Infinite and got distracted))

Behind the bushes, Sorren frowned.
Who? Sorren thought,Frowning.
Suddenly,his phone suddenly buzzed. Sorren picked it up and read the message.
S,Dragon Woman has awaken. To Me now. -A.
Sorren groaned. great.So his sister knew that he sneak out again.
Sorren stood up,gave one last glance to the clearing,then run the whole way home.

To say that his sister was merciful was an understatement. she was so pissed at Him that he was grounded in every sense in the world.
sorren sighed, stretching his arms and legs. after a hideous hour of tutoring on ways of how to act proper and how to run a whole company,Sorren had it. no way in hell he was going to be stuck here any longer.
Sorren stood up,tiptoeing to the door. the door open by a slight crack,and looking around,Sorren grinned when he saw no one.
He then ran to the servants quarters,snuck around and grab one of the male servants clothes (he was seriously wondering why the mansion was so quite..) Sorren then changed and snuck outside the mansion.

he was lounging around a cafe and wondering what to do when he saw a familiar face.
it was nathalie.

After a bath and new dry clothes from her brother, he still took her outside to the city since he promised her. He actually felt bad a little, she is still very young and is curious about the world of course but... He don't want to remember about that winter, he was afraid that something would happen to her again. He had his reasons to be very protective. But for now he let her be outside for once.

He showed her a cafe where the humans would eat sweet food and Natalie was curious about this place, so she followed her brother behinde his huge wide back. He had also changed for now since he doesn't work. They sat down on a table and was quiet for the most of the time.

Hiironokakera1_zps1c295d44.jpg

Natalie had a cup of coffee in front of her, but she didn't drink it. Her brother just told her that they needed to buy something to look more human, "it would be weird if we went into a cafe without buying anything." He would say to her. So she did. But she didn't like her brothers angry and suspicious look at everyone and everything. It looked like he could murder anyone that would come near them and it was that glare that she was afriad of but then he looked at her and she got a bit startled. Thinking that now he would probably yell at her for going outside.
-"How is it?" He then asked in a calm voice and Natalie got suprised.
-"Oh... Uhm..." She took a drink of the coffee but it tasted odd but at the same time nothing. She soon made a weird face and her brother started to smile again.
-"So... Why did you go outside?" Her brother then asked and now she felt how her heart skipped a beat for a moment. Her hand shaked a bit.
-"I... I told you before. I wanted to go outside to... swim." She said and even she felt that she was a bad liar but her brother took a hold of her long blonde hair and touched it a bit.
-"I don't want you to get in trouble... Okay?" He said and his scary eyes changed, they got calm and almost sad. Natalie blushed because of his kind words.
-"I...I know that." She said and then looked down at the black liquid called coffee. Now she felt bad for what she did.

((I wonder what would happen if the older brother met Sorrens sister? . 3.))

Last edited:
((If you've problems to answer I can edit :b Just have to tell me. Or if you want ideas I can help you with that too ^^ Just so you know))

(its not that...im out of town atm. ^^" And my net's pretty much next to zero here. (i actually tried to climb a tree just to get a cignal.) im writting my response right now.)

-~-

Sorren ordered a cup of coffee to,trying hard not to eavesdrop on their own conversation. he really need to talk to Nathalie.
But How? Sorren thought frowning.
His phone suddenly buzzed,Sorren then took it from his pocket and began reading the message:

Sorren,Get Out while you still can yoursisteriscomingtothecity -A.

He wasnt even finished reading yet when he caught sight of raven hair and fur coat. Sorren inwardly cursed out loud.

Sorren was about to bolt when he heard her speak...To Nathalie's Brother?!

"Oh? Fancy Seeing you around Here." Sorren's sister said,a smirk curling on her lips.

What the Hell?!

-~-

(ANNNNNNNNND HERE IT COMES! A PLOT TWIST! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN)

(Btw,what's Nathalie's brother's name? i need it :D)

(and my answer is: hint SHIP SHIP SHIP. XD)

((Okay :D But so you know if I ever write weirdly and you don't understand or you can't progress because I end it odd. Just tell me :3 And well I'm wondering if he shall be named something like Noel. I want the brother to have an N name just like Nathalie >u< It's... more cute that way as a brother and sister)

Nathalie started to take small sips from the odd coffee while looking at her brother, he seemed troubled about something but she didn't know what. And then out of nowhere a woman was walking towards their table and started to speak to her brother. He looked at the woman.
-"Oh, I didn't knew that you would be out here. What about your work?" He asked and was pretty calm, which scared her a little. Who was that woman? She looked around and behinde her saw Sorren a bit away from them. She turned to her brother.
-"I've to go to the toilet." She said and jumped off the high chair made of wood and red carpet. And when Noel heard that he raised his eyebrow, he knew that his sister was lying since both of them can't go like humans can. But he got distracted. He turned to her.
-"I'm sorry. Did you say something?" He asked the woman. (I've forgotten the sister's name TwT)

Nathalie didn't want to be seen so she hid and pretended to wait for a toilet to be clear. But actually wanted to talk to Sorren, she saw him from here and they where close but the chatter from the people where too loud so she couldn't yell to him. So instead, she waved to him to get to here where she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.