Samantha Rae; Cannibal Child

She continued walking, turning a corner, she strolled into an alley way. Coming out at the other side, she looked around realizing she was in town. Her stomach grumbled as she made her way through the people on the sidewalk. "So hungry...." she thought to herself "I wonder where I could find some food around here..."

Rusti stood up straight on the edge of a building watching the girl walk. She seemed odd. He decided to keep an eye on her for as long as he could. He needed to see what she was about. "What's her secret?" he said to himself. She had no home. That puzzled him.

She wandered around aimlessly for a while, in search of a place she could get some food. Turning the corner, she saw a park. "Perfect." she said to herself, smiling some. She skipped to the park, taking a seat on a swing she sat,waiting.

Rusti twitched at the fact of how creepy this girl is. She's sitting on a swing set waiting for something to happen. Rusti sat down on the edge of the building waiting for her to make a move.

She sat for a moment, then becoming completely still she listened intently. Looking towards some bushes near the swings she was on, she remained still, waiting. Then, jumping off the swing she leaped into the bushes in one swift movement.

Rusti raised his eyebrows and immediately jumped off the building not caring who saw, then waited on top of the swing set trying to see what she was doing. He freaked out, a worried slash disgusted look on his face. He wasn't going to try to stop her from doing...whatever it was she was doing. He waited at on top of the swing set patiently. He was a little scared. 'What kind of creature is she?' he thought to himself.

She landed in the bushes about three feet from a small rabbit. She leaned forward some about to grab the animal when a sound startled it. The rabbit bolted from the bushes, leaving Samantha disgruntled. "Ughhh..." She stood up and stepped out of the bushes looking around. She stopped at the figure perched on the top of the swing set. It was the boy with the green eye and adorable ears "You scared away my dinner." she said sighing.

Rusti swallowed in fear 'crap.' he thought. "What were you trying to eat in that bush?" he asked her scared out of his mind.

"I WAS gonna try rabbit since I can't find any good food around here. Human food is disgusting." she sighed plopping onto the ground.

"What....are you?" Rusti asked dropping from the swing set and onto the ground.

"No, no, no. The question is, what are you? You're obviously not human. And i know your name isn't Mike." She mindlessly pulled grass up, dropping it into a pile beside her.

Rusti was dumbfounded. 'How did she....' he shook his head. "My real name is Rusti Johnson....I'm half cat half human...with a few other things that makes me even more than a freak then I already am...ok your turn." he said.

She nodded a bit "That makes sense," she thought to herself. "I'm Samantha Rae Jones. Human." she looked down at her stomach as it growled. "And a hungry one at that." she sighed, laying back in the grass.

"You're a human...that eats like a wolf...." he said. His voice trailed off. "How come I don't believed you're human."

"A wolf?" she giggled. What did he think she was?

Rusti eyed the girl "I heard earlier you don't have a home...why is that, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked.

"It's gone..." she sighed some, staring at the sky.