Saluton

D

Dord

Original poster
After battling through a terrible case of torpid procrastination since first joining, I have finally recovered and can now present you my introduction. In this case, I will present to you a preview of the evidence that my inanity is limited to a garrulous manner and a pseudo-intellectual state of mind. I will do this through a template given to novices.

What nicknames do you like to be called?
You may call me any sobriquets you desire. My chosen one, namely 'Dord', is a phantom word that was found in a dictionary but was not actually a word. This trivia amuses me, and also relates to my lurking nature; like a phantom, seen but not heard. Other monikers have been placed upon me, such as the curious one of 'Sheldon'. This may relate to my unnecessarily loquacious manner of writing.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I will leave my gender a challenge to the reader; it should be a simple matter to deduce. My age shows that I have barely escaped from the confines of teenage angst, although I retain its immaturity.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I primarily have an interest in the roleplays that oriented around adventure of a fantastical nature. This may not strictly be fantasy, but simply any roleplay that allows my imagination to think and thrive. I am not limited to this, however: if a roleplay piques my curiosity, I may give it a a run.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I rarely restrict myself to specific designs of a character as I like to have a wide palette of possible skill in expressing different personalities. Despite this, that are characteristics I often don: one that is of rational mind more so than emotional, and/or the counter of that: one who thinks they are of rational mind but are mostly working through emotional feelings. I also enjoy playing those of a villainous nature.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I had initial worry in procuring a taste of these dishes for your survey, but after some concerted effort I succeeded in doing so.

Space Kittens - These were devilishly difficult to sample due to their extraterrestrial habitat. I had to employ the services of NASA who, at my bequest, aimed one of their satellites at these kittens and brainwashed them with radio waves that led them to believe a most enjoyable ball of wool could be found around my person. NASA informed me this mind-control would be ephemeral so I licked the young felines as soon as I could. Their taste was a juxtaposition of strikingly cold vanilla ice cream and a searing spicy Thai curry. The aftertaste was a furball.

Angry Marines - Whilst easy to locate marines, making one of these highly skilled individuals enraged and open enough for a lick caused me anxiety. I achieved this thus: I walked up to one in a bar, introduced myself and slapped them directly in the face. As I saw their blood rush with anger, I proceeded to melodramatically faint. The individual, knowing of my extravagance, grabbed me by the cuff of the neck and I took this opportunity to press forward and lick their nose. Whilst they were stunned, I freed myself from their grasp and made a "Woop woop woop" noise as I escaped, like a certain red lobster, which is exactly what an angry marine tastes like.

Sparking Vampires - This was a simple matter. Common knowledge dictates that sparking vampires are of a weak and stupid composition so I simply got a giant mallet and whacked one I saw being morose about their immortality under an elm tree. Their taste was curious: it was equally rancid and enraging; I wished to lick more to see how far my tongue could be infuriated and disgusted, but I complimented that this might be seen to be creepy by the mothers on the bench, who were strangely calling the police.

Wolf Packs - The necessary wolf pack took a few days to find wandering in the wilderness. When I went to shake their paw, they growled at me. I figured this was a friendly reply and introduced myself with a smile. For whatever reason, they began to attack me and taste me. I think they may have misunderstood the purpose of the tasting survey. I attempted to explain their error but they seemed incapable of understanding English, which, in hindsight, should have been obvious since they were wolves. Lying on the ground, bleeding copiously, it then struck me: they were showing me their taste, that of my own blood! With this insight, I magically recovered due to none of this being real, and left most pleased with the experience.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ha320edRi8

This cannot be sung.

Well, you're quite the intelligent one, Dord!

Welcome to Iwaku, hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Iwaku Dord.

Your gender may be gummi bear, for I wish it to be so. >:[

Wait...are you that guy from Big Bang Theory?

If you need any assistance, sir, let me know and I'll sigh heavily and direct you to blah blah, just message me. -_-

He/she can not be human! Such language and use of words! Its inhuman! IT IS ALIEN! Alien or not I welcome you to Iwaku! Please make yourself at home. A person shall be here any moment delivering wonderful cookies that might be of your taste! Other than that, if you have any sudden questions just ask away! Hmm Oh yes, and you, Mister Dordy, can call me Glory or Doxa.

Oh please Rain thats so like last month
erhrm! Anyways welcome to Iwaku your go to place for Roleplays and such, have fun ^_^.

*Started with bafflement at big words.... ended with terror of a licking fiend running loose!* O___O

W-welcome to the community, Lickmaster Dord! .__. Please do not place your tongue upon my person, I swear I am inedible.

Welcome to Iwaku, Dord.

My name is Tetsuri.

It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Dord, welcome to Iwaku.

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
I also love to lick things.
And listen at songs that cannot be sung.
And read dictionaries, especially force others onto reading them, but that's another story.

Lick this before someone else does.

biscochitos-pignon-cookies.jpg