• Thread starter CaptainHermetic
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainHermetic

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Just call me Cap or Hermy, either is fine really.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female by birth and I do identify as one, yes.

How old are you?
Ugh...23..>.>

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I am new to this site. I did stalk it for a few days. Not new to roleplaying I made my debut on Quizilla forums many moons ago. Then did quite a bit of Naruto roleplaying sites back when I was 13-14. I also did X-men sites for a long while, Resident Evil was another I highly enjoyed. I haven't been on a site to roleplay for about 5 years or so, but I do enjoy it. So here I am.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both!!! When it is more of a romance type of role play I prefer one on one, but I do highly enjoy groups as well. Generally groups of 4-10 at most for me. Otherwise things can get messy and the plot can kind of loose itself if there are to many.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Well considering I am stuck where there are no beaches, shade and air-conditioning. If I did live near a beach definitely would go there often.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
This is a Trick- Crosses
Been there for days. >.< I do love me some Chino though.

Do check out my resume, I am really looking forward to some great times with everyone. Let's get some awesome roleplays going. :D

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay. i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

and good resume, but i didnt see Mod Fan on there, tsk tsk, tis a sad day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.