1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Salutations!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by PhoenixRain, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Hello, lovely people! Pleased to meet your acquaintance ^_^

I'm PhoenixRain- you can just call me that or part of that. Or think of some clever nickname for me, I don't really mind, to be honest. I'm new to this site (as I'm sure you can tell) but I've been roleplaying for ~2 years now. I'm a fairly open-minded person, so although I'm more inclined to fantasy and modern RPs, I'm always interested to learn about or try new things. I like group and 1x1 roleplays, but since I am a student and worker, I've been sticking to only 1x1s since the start of fall semester. I like both original and fandom roleplays, but I think I prefer originals because I love creating characters!

Aside from RP, I enjoy all sorts of things- mostly creative activities. I love drawing and painting, in addition to different types of creative writing. I also like graphic design, music, reading, and theater. I'm part of several fandoms, including anime (Code Geass, Vampire Knight, OHSHC, Free, Psycho Pass, etc.), novels/series (PJO, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Divergent, etc.), TV shows/movies (Supernatural, Sherlock, Marvel movies, etc.). Fun fact- today is my birthday, and I am joining this RP site as a gift to myself >.<

#1 PhoenixRain, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
  2. Hello ^_^ welcome to iwaku! I'm new here too but I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am :D

Never be scared to talk to me, if you wanna RP with me or just talk to me, message me and I'll reply when I can ^u^

I hope to hear from you soon~

-Teemo <3

3. Hallo Phoenix, welcome to the site! :D

4. Thank you both!

5. Hello and welcome to Iwaku, PhoenixRain!