Salutations!

P

PhoenixRain

Original poster
Hello, lovely people! Pleased to meet your acquaintance ^_^

I'm PhoenixRain- you can just call me that or part of that. Or think of some clever nickname for me, I don't really mind, to be honest. I'm new to this site (as I'm sure you can tell) but I've been roleplaying for ~2 years now. I'm a fairly open-minded person, so although I'm more inclined to fantasy and modern RPs, I'm always interested to learn about or try new things. I like group and 1x1 roleplays, but since I am a student and worker, I've been sticking to only 1x1s since the start of fall semester. I like both original and fandom roleplays, but I think I prefer originals because I love creating characters!

Aside from RP, I enjoy all sorts of things- mostly creative activities. I love drawing and painting, in addition to different types of creative writing. I also like graphic design, music, reading, and theater. I'm part of several fandoms, including anime (Code Geass, Vampire Knight, OHSHC, Free, Psycho Pass, etc.), novels/series (PJO, Mortal Instruments, Hunger Games, Divergent, etc.), TV shows/movies (Supernatural, Sherlock, Marvel movies, etc.). Fun fact- today is my birthday, and I am joining this RP site as a gift to myself >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ^_^ welcome to iwaku! I'm new here too but I hope you enjoy it here as much as I am :D

Never be scared to talk to me, if you wanna RP with me or just talk to me, message me and I'll reply when I can ^u^

I hope to hear from you soon~

-Teemo <3

Hallo Phoenix, welcome to the site! :D

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, PhoenixRain!