Salutations

I

ijust_hangon

Original poster
Hello all, (and by "All" I mean anyone and everyone who reads this.)

I would humbly like to introduce myself as an experienced role player, though I am usually more casual than most in that I can sometimes forget to reply to posts. It has been a long time since I joined a site such as this one, though I've been keeping busy with a few role plays in the mean while. I'll let you all know right now though, I'm quite shy and not too pushy so I may not be the first to ask for a RP. However, I am extremely flexible and accommodating. Pretty much anything you say goes, and I'll bend over backwards to give you the role play you want. If anyone would be interested in contacting me to either start an easy paced role play or just to show me the ropes around here, that would be greatly appreciated. And spread the word that there's yet another newbie on the scene.

Welcome Hangon, it's always nice to have someone new. And don't worry alot of people forget to reply to RPs as well. My name is Tenchi-Roku and i'm glad to make you aquaintance. If there's anything you need feel free to ask around for help. :)

*bows* Hello, Person that Hangs On. I am Iliana and it is a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku! Trust me when I say you've come to the right spot for role plays!

If you are looking to request of a partner or answer any request, you can do that in our
One on One Request Forum. If you want to post bios and characters for role plays that require players, you can do that in the Sign Up Forum. If you wanna jump in and play, you can do that in the Jump In Forum! :D

If there is anything more you need, let me know, and I'll be glad to help!

Welcome! The best of us forget to answer our roleplays, so do not fret. I'm Celest, and I'm glad you chose to join us! ^.^

Howdy, shy roleplayer! :D Fulfill anyone's wishes huh? You'll be a hot commodity on the player scene! Welcome to the community.

Hey there and welcome to Iwaku, Iju!
I'm Kitti and one of my joys in life is making nicknames for the newbies that we get.
Nice to meet you~
Your writing seems positively adorable.

Take a look around the site, learn all about our pretty facets and lovely members.
If you need help with anything, please do ask!

Welcome to Iwaku, Ijust Hangon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleased to meet you.....*bows respectfully*

Yes, we shall spread the word... another newbie... :3

Welcome to Iwaku!