Salutations!

F

FireWolf

Original poster
Name's FireWolf,.. Tho I usually go by Fire or Wolfie for short.

Might be new to this forum, but to forums as a whole, and role-playing I've been at this for 8 years or so.
I've been looking for a new, and active place to RP, and thankfully Unisus found this place.
So thus here I am! LOL

Lets see a bit about myself, Well....

I'm 22 years old, and a single mom of a beautiful little boy named Leo, who is about two and half years old. I run and own a child care center, out of my home of course.
I"m an old school gamer ( Mario all the way man! LOL ) and I love to watch anime. ( addicted to Bleach at the moment, on ep 302 I believe )
Got a bit of an artistic side, Tho my work is far more abstract with a spiritual under tone than anything else.
Love rock music, can't really go wrong there. My passion in life is Food, I hope to one day open a little bar where the food I serve is like East meets west bar food. Tho that doesn't explain much LOL!

As for Role-playing, I'm pretty open minded. I usually only play Female characters, never been to good at playing the opposite gender. Not saying I won't try.
I enjoy action/adventure Role-plays the most. I like there to be a good vs evil tone to it as well.
But really I'm pretty open minded, why limit yourself right?! LOL

Well I hope to make lots of new friends, and get some serious Role-playing in.
Seeya around

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I have found it to be a pretty tight knit community =] Your little boy sounds so cute ^.^ Feel free to message me if you want to roleplay or chat. I'm pretty much available whenever and up for anything!

yay fire finally posted, welcome my friend and I know you will enjoy it here like I do. :)

Hallo missy Firewolf! :D Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
It's good to meet you, Fire, I'm Kitti.
I hope that you have lots of fun here!
Everything is pretty easy to find but if you need help, please don't hesitate to ask.

I would happily be your friend. :]

See I'm here just like you implied.