Salutations!

E

ET1990

Original poster
Hello everybody!

First, let me start off by saying that I'm ecstatic to have found a promising (active) forum for thanks to which I will be able to begin Role Playing once more. It has been several years since I have been able to, so forgive me if for the first week or two (perhaps longer) my posts are lacking the luster that I know myself capable of.

I look forward to getting to know many of you, depending on which Role Play sections I find myself frequenting most. I've invited a friend of mine to join me here, and I know he would absolutely love a Phoenix Wright RP. If there is anybody who also loves them, let me know and I'll pass the word onto him. :)

- E.T.

What do you prefer to be called? E.T.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Male
How old are you? 23, I feel old when I think of the age I was most into Role Playing, because the age range doesn't seem to have changed much.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Group, but some one x one.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? As a child, I loved it. I don't have anybody in my life that makes me want to run around outside, holding her hand as we dive into a freshly raked pile of dead leaves.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant
Bare Necessities - Baloo the Bear, Jungle Book
I Wanna Be Like You - King Louie, Jungle Book
Many other Disney songs...time to sing to myself "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. >_> Maybe I don't feel so old now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can show you the world~

I freaking love that song. Now it will be stuck in my head all day. XD
Seriously, though. If you have any questions or just a craving, don't be afraid to ask. We might be a bunch of creeps and weirdos (or maybe that's just me) but we don't bite often. Or hard. Unless you're into that.
Welcome to the jungle!

Welcome to Iwaku. We've got members over eighteen who act like eight-year-olds. Frankly, stating age seems purely for legal purposes.

But, I digress. Welcome to the site. If you need any help, or if you want to do an RP of some sort, feel free to drop me a line.

Oh! I forgot to mention: When I get back into the flow or Role Playing, I prefer my posts to be around 10 paragraphs at the minimum. :)