Salutations!

H

H∂ven

Original poster
Hello everybody! My name (alias, rather) is Spork, and this is the first multi-genre/writer's community forum I've joined. I'm really looking forward to it! I'm nineteen-years-old, in college, and I've been role playing for about eight years now.

I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you! The people here seem to be very friendly. :)

friendly! D: What lies have been spread about this community of villains..!

Teehee! XD Hello there! Welcome to the site! Always good to see long term roleplayers discovering new places to play. >:3 I hope you like it here!

friendly! D: What lies have been spread about this community of villains..!

Teehee! XD Hello there! Welcome to the site! Always good to see long term roleplayers discovering new places to play. >:3 I hope you like it here!
Lies are delicious! :D

And thank you for the warm welcome! ^^.

Welcome to the site. The spork is by far my favorite utensil.

FRIENDLY MY LEFT ARSE! Who told you that? Tell me so I may wreak bloody retribution on them for spreading untruths... then take them out for drinks for bringing me fresh meat.

In short I am Vay, member of staff and answerer of questions so if you have any send them my way. You may want to fill out a Rolplayer's Resume so we at least remember your name after Dianas eaten you.

One final word: Welcome.

FRIENDLY MY LEFT ARSE! Who told you that? Tell me so I may wreak bloody retribution on them for spreading untruths... then take them out for drinks for bringing me fresh meat.

In short I am Vay, member of staff and answerer of questions so if you have any send them my way. You may want to fill out a Rolplayer's Resume so we at least remember your name after Dianas eaten you.

One final word: Welcome.
XD. Thank you! And I'll do that - thanks for the link!

You remind me of someone from another now dead site. Hopefully you will not have the same issues.

But anyway, welcome!

You remind me of someone from another now dead site. Hopefully you will not have the same issues.

But anyway, welcome!
I'm sure I won't! :-P

Thank you! :)

I have the feeling I should know you...Since you're from Cheeseheadland like I am...

Anyways, I'm Daiki one of the admins. If you have any questions that's one of the reasons why I'm here. Also, don't feed Chaos, he might try to eat you.

Ah, welcome to Iwaku ;D
If you have any questions just let me know ;)

Herrow, Mr. Spork! Welcome to Iwaku! >u<
Here's hoping I can drag bring you into an aRP or vice-versa! ^_^
Have fun, and you can ask me if you have any questions, okay? ^_^
Have fun! ^_^

@ Daiki: Oh cool! A fellow Wisconsonite! And I'll make sure I don't. :D Thanks for the heads up!

@ Sakura: Thank you! I will. :)

@ Miru: Hiya and thank you! I'm actually hoping to get started in the RP section today, haha. Thank you as well!

Welcome to the site, new one! >3
*gives cupcake* ^_^
Well, you have questions, Vay and Daiki or Zypher or any of the staff really should be of help.
Now, join me my minion...>D

*cough and leaves thread now* >>;

*the room is filled with a strong aura*

*in a protoss/zerg voice* Welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*the aura dissipated, Ike has left the room*

So many newbies; not enough rope-- I mean >_> <_< >_> ............Welcome~

But your dungeon is already overfull, I should know.

*Rattles manacles*