Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern fantasy, fandom, supernatural
Hello, I am Forsythia and I am an experienced one-on-one roleplayer of twelve years. Recently I've been searching high and low for roleplayers that fit my desires but I have fell short in most sites I have found. I had a roleplay partner of three years but they have decided to take a lengthy break and I have been putting off finding partners because I seem to have the worst luck in the world finding them. She suggested I look here so I am taking her advice and actively trying to find like-minded individuals. I'm very much an enthusiast for the fantasy genre such as the Lord of the Rings. Ever since I was a little girl I have always had a fascination with faeries, elves, wizards, and anything mystical as well as magical. By day, I'm an aspiring twitch streamer but by night I live vicariously through many roleplay characters in order to escape the cruelty of reality. I came here to explore new roles and to seek adventure with a new roleplay companion. Feel free to PM me if you are interested! Thank you!