salutations

V

Vodka Bird

Original poster
hey. i've been roleplaying on other sites before, and I decided that one more couldn't hurt :p

I'll see you around here somewhere or other

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
(One more never hurts). Welcome to the site, Vodka! Glad to have you. Nice avatar. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Love
Reactions: Vodka Bird
Nice to meetcha, Vodka Bird. You look very spiffy, and I'm pleased to also welcome you to Iwaku. c:
I have a link in my signature to our "Guide to Getting Started", so do check that out if you would like to find your way around the site a bit easier perhaps.
Take care, and have fun!

• Love
Welcome! I'll just pass you this nice link to the Newbie Care Package to take a look at if you're in the mood, and then gift you this delicious cookie. Do enjoy yourself!

• Love
Hey Vodka Bird :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! Glad to have you aboard. Have to say, I love your avatar :3

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Vodka Bird! You seem like a fun sort ^.^ are there any particular types of roleplay you prefer?

• Love
hey there. thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to this place already.

it's hard to say what i like. to be truly honest, anything that has a decently developed plot is intriguing. i just have to pick which i think is the best developed.

i do love care packages, i'll give that a peeksie.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Joan
Welcome aboard, Vodka Bird! Glad you decided to join us!