Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeMyselfandEye

Original poster
Hello, names Zyngard. You can call me Zyn if you want. By the way, Zyngard is pronounced ZIN-guard, not Zien-guard. I'm known by many things around the internet, and I've forgotten most of my aliases, but I'm a new arrival here. Myself, Nucleep, Digits, Darth, Star, and some others have migrated here.
My personal preferences are rather flexible, as I enjoy a lot of different genres, mostly Fantasy, and Sci-fi. I'm perfectly fine with playing several characters, as well as NPCs. I don't really like Romance, but I do enjoy Action. Some of my favorite things is crossing over of several genres, although my favorite of crossovers is Magic meets Sci-fi. All that being said, hello, and I hope we get to RP

Edit: Stars known as Twilight here. Because he really doesn't like consistency with names

• Useful
Reactions: Daz
Hello and welcome, Zyn. (:
I'm glad to see such a large bunch of friends joining. It's always exciting to see what new groups will bring with them. Do you prefer groups or one on one roleplays, if you don't mind me asking? Also, I like your avatar!

Thanks. I found the main picture on the Internet and suited it to better fit myself. I personally don't particularly have an opinion on 1-on-1 Vs Group, although 1on1 leaves less possibility of me missing something when I eventually have something that takes up a lot of time

Reactions: Nav
Ah yea, I can understand that. I'm mostly a 1v1er these days, as groups tend to be stressful for me due to my ever-changing schedule.

Welcome to the site, Zyn :) We're glad to have you !

Hello Zyngard~

Welcome to Iwaku~

If you've got any questions or anything regarding the site, you're always welcome to ask one of the people with a red name or a baby blue name! (Myself included~) You can also access our new and improved Newbie Care Package to get a guide to help you get started on the site! You can also get art commissioned for you and even a few banners if you'd like! Have fun exploring the site and I look forward to seeing some of your work~

Hello there Zyn! :D <3

Welcome to our little forum ^o^! Getting Started ! This is a handy guide as to getting started here and it might prove to be helpful to you, but of course it's only a little link I'm tossing your way <3

Anyway! I hope you find tons of great roleplayer partners and have fun! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, fellow newbie! I hope you enjoy the time you spend on here!

Are you by any chance related to

250px-718Zygarde.png

No. I made this name years before that, but because I usually spend time stalking, everybody assumes I made that name after the Pokémon. It's actually kind of a pet peeve of mind, but I understand that you couldn't know that

Welcome to Iwaku, Zyn!

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.