salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

apollo

Original poster
Hey everyone! I registered to snoop out a few roleplays and thought I'd pop into the introduction thread to say hi. Hope everyone's day is going swimmingly.

:bananaman:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Hello and welcome, Apollo! (:

Glad you decided to bop in and join our little community. What sort of roleplays do you enjoy?

Hey Apollo! Welcome to Iwaku :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm mostly looking for fandom roleplay right now, but in general I like anything that has the potential to give my heart a twisty tingle.

Reactions: Nav
Welcome apollo! Have you checked out the Newbie Care Package yet? Its great for getting started and navigating around the site. It also comes with some cool perks. Also check out PARTNER CONNECTIONS to get started finding that fandom RP. Enjoy and feel free to reach out to any of us if you have any questions.

Hello there Apollo! :D <3

Welcome to Iwaku ^o^! Feel free to check out this Getting Started ! handy dandy guide since it'll tell you a bit more about Iwaku and can help you navigate around the site if you have a bit of trouble :D <3!

Though if you do have any problems, then don't be scared to hit up a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since we'll gladly help you, and we won't even bite ^o^

Also as previously mentioned, the Newbie Care Package is greet to get some freebies! :D <3 Check it out! :D

Take a welcoming cookie on me and then enjoy your day as well! ^o^

Snoop away! Snoop until your heart is content.

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hey there Apollo, and welcome to Iwaku! And yay, someone else who uses the dancing banana! :'D

:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

As Celest mentioned, snoop away to your heart's content! Some of us like a snoopers. ;D but other than that, do check out the links mentioned above! Have a great time!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I'll make sure to check out the guide and snoop away. And also the dancing banana is THE superior emoticon. I mean, look at this guy.

:bananaman::bananaman::bananaman:

So suave. So cool.

• Love
Ah yes, the dancing banana, i'm glad it still on the internet,
you are a fandom RPer too, that just awesome, can i ask wich verses?

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku! I can see you're already having a great time going bananas..hehe. I'm sure you'll have good luck finding a fandom, there are a lot of them ongoing. Good luck and welcome again!

• Love
Welcome aboard! Here, have this cookie and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in no time.

Welcome to Iwaku, Apollo! What roleplays or genres have caught your eye? Thankfully at Iwaku, we got a wide variety of Roleplays to choose from! Anyway, you should check out our Newbie Care Package for some free stuff! You won't regret it! Have fun~

Status
Not open for further replies.