Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sad Lad

Original poster
I don't know if I'm even going to be around for a while but I thought I might say hello anyway while I'm here.

So hello, here's a video introduction to me.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Your avatar completely caught me off guard and made me giggle. . . Ah, I'm too easy to amuse. . .

Anyway!

Welcome Lad! (yes I left out the "sad" part, because that's a no-no here :P)

Even if you might not be around for a while check out the Newbie Care Package as it's valid for new members that's been on the site until they've been here for two months ^^! It offers you a bunch of freebies and a guide that you can bother for the next month :D

Though if you do have any questions or need any help, then don't be scared to hit up a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since most of us are super friendly and we love to help you :D (some of us bite, but only if requested ^^)

Take a welcoming cookie on me (even if you might not be around Q~Q)

And also, that video is amazing xD <3

Happy writing! :D <3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
No Sad Lads. Only Happy Lads. Welcome aboard!

Have a cookie, and enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Your avatar completely caught me off guard and made me giggle. . . Ah, I'm too easy to amuse. . .

Anyway!

Welcome Lad! (yes I left out the "sad" part, because that's a no-no here :P)

Even if you might not be around for a while check out the Newbie Care Package as it's valid for new members that's been on the site until they've been here for two months ^^! It offers you a bunch of freebies and a guide that you can bother for the next month :D

Though if you do have any questions or need any help, then don't be scared to hit up a staff (red names and banners) or an intern (light blue names and banners) since most of us are super friendly and we love to help you :D (some of us bite, but only if requested ^^)

Take a welcoming cookie on me (even if you might not be around Q~Q)

And also, that video is amazing xD <3

Happy writing! :D <3
I'm glad you like Doggles. Doggles is a good boy. Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm glad you like Doggles. Doggles is a good boy. Thanks for the warm welcome.
I don't doubt for a second he's a good boy <3

And don't mention it, if anything it's my pleasure ^^ I love meeting newbies :D

Oh hello there, the dog is adorable, hope you enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Welcome to Iwaku, Lad! :-)

Well hello. I do hope you stick around, but either way welcome to Iwaku and here's to you enjoying yourself while you're here!

Welcome! Once you meet a few of us you own't be able to stay away! We're kind of addictive around here...totally true!

Anyway...hope you stay long enough to find out!!

Welcome to iwaku, Lad! We really do hope you stick around. We have a great community here and I'm sure you'll love some of the role plays you start. Happy partner searching!

Status
Not open for further replies.