Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Creed

What do you prefer to be called?
Creed. I don't really care what you call me though.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a guy.
How old are you?
I am 15 years old.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah. I've been on Roleplayer Guild, but I decided to try this site out as well.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I'm more of a group roleplay guy. I don't do single partner as much, but I'm not completely against it.
Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning?
Shade. Definitely.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
It was then that Creed realized that he was suddenly writing in the third person. Why would he do such a thing? Very soon afterwards, his desk and keyboard turned into a single microphone, and his room turned into a stage, in front of hundreds of people. He had been preparing for this. He approached the mic, knowing just what to sing.

"We're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I! A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling. Gotta make you understand. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around, and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie, and hurt you!"

Welcome!
^-^ I'm also pretty new here myself, though I was/still am at Free Yourself Roleplaying.

Creed-creed-bratton-16100874-512-288.jpg

CREED?!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy your stay, and find our company pleasant. I'm sure you'll find a RP niche in no time!

Status
Not open for further replies.