Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lancastrians

Original poster
I'm Maria, but you can call me "lancastrians", if you prefer going by usernames. Nicknames are cool too - just make sure you get my approval if they're a little out there. I'm eighteen & female, I like using '&' instead of 'and' for some reason, & I am an avid reader & writer. I also have an interest in history, particularly concerning the Wars of the Roses (I'm a HUGE Margaret of Anjou fan) as well as the Tudor era to some degree.

I'm new to Iwaku, but most certainly not new to roleplaying. Although I've recently been more active in the tumblr community of roleplaying, I am not new to forum-style RPing either. Unfortunately, my usual hangouts have quietened down a lot recently & although this site has a much larger community than I'm accustomed to, I remain hopeful that I will enjoy myself here.

Both group & onexone roleplays are of interest to me, providing the group is not overly large. I would consider myself an adept writer, but I am also adaptable & will strive to meet my partner's standards in all that I do. I tend to be shy about approaching people, but hopefully I'll be able to overcome that in due time. In the meantime, feel free to approach me. I hardly ever say no.

My favourite genres... well, I've sort of filled them out in my resume, but I enjoy fantasy, historical, supernatural & fandom roleplays. Generally, I prefer using original characters, but will play canons on occasion, though only certain characters I believe I could pull off well. I also prefer to play females, but will play any sort of pairing.

Well... This got kind of long. Anyway, I'm looking forward to being active on this site sometime soon & making new friends :goodvibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.