Salutations to my Fellow Roleplayers

• Thread starter Witch of Nightscape
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Witch of Nightscape

Original poster
Hello! I'm new to this website. I'd like to get right to Roleplaying! I roleplay pretty much anything. I am big into Anime and would love to do a few of those. Also have a ton of favorite fandoms I wouldn't mind Roleplaying. Just ask me and I will tell you. A few are as follows:

Harry Potter, Grimm, Almost any kind of anime, CSI, Criminal Minds (These are just a few)

I will not list all the anime's I like, but just send me a message if your interested in Roleplaying an anime. Chances are, I will probably know that anime and will desperately want to Roleplay it with you! I'm flexible and if you are a romantic at heart, I will Roleplay any kind of Romance whether it be Male x Male, Female x Female, or Male x Female. Just mind you I'm not so skilled at the Female x Female Roleplays but I will do by best! So, thanks for having me on this website and please message me if my interests catch your fancy!

~Wizardess~

Hello! I'm new to this website. I'd like to get right to Roleplaying! I roleplay pretty much anything. I am big into Anime and would love to do a few of those. Also have a ton of favorite fandoms I wouldn't mind Roleplaying. Just ask me and I will tell you. A few are as follows:

Harry Potter, Grimm, Almost any kind of anime, CSI, Criminal Minds (These are just a few)

I will not list all the anime's I like, but just send me a message if your interested in Roleplaying an anime. Chances are, I will probably know that anime and will desperately want to Roleplay it with you! I'm flexible and if you are a romantic at heart, I will Roleplay any kind of Romance whether it be Male x Male, Female x Female, or Male x Female. Just mind you I'm not so skilled at the Female x Female Roleplays but I will do by best! So, thanks for having me on this website and please message me if my interests catch your fancy!

~Wizardess~
A warm welcome to Iwaku, Wizardess~! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^ If it's fandom RPs that are your thing, you can go here for the group fandom RPs, or here to browse(or make a) one x one requests.

Let me know if ya ever need a helping hand! ^^

Thank you Hospes! You are most kind ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.