Salutations! My name is Tiberius Stormwind, from Draconia!

• Thread starter Tiberius Stormwind
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tiberius Stormwind

Hello! my name is Tiberius Stormwind while researching arcane artifacts I stumbled across this Magical realm of strange new friends, I'm eager to study...er meet all of you.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
What a handsome dragon you are! O_O Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi, Tiberious! Welcome to the magical land of Iwaku. I'm one of the local scribes, named Moody! I hope you enjoy your studies here.

Why, hello fellow dragon. I just created an account here too and am quite lost.

Reactions: Dolkvier
I greet thee with great formality, dear sir. I am glad ye hath stumbled upon our humble abode, and hope the hospitality of its inhabitants does well for both thy soul and mind.

Welcome to Iwaku, and enjoy your stay. :D

ai.gif

Eyyyy, welcome to iwaku, Tiberius! I wish you many fun times in this magical realm of ours! 8D If you ever need any help feel free to contact any mod with a red username. Also, feel free to read up on our FAQ or Help sections for more information! I hope you enjoy yourself with us! :)​

Greetings and Salutations indeed. Are you perhaps looking for an expert in shapes, colours, and shiny things?

Also Ale.

Greetings and Salutations indeed. Are you perhaps looking for an expert in shapes, colours, and shiny things?

Also Ale.
Don't forget Lady favors, he's all about lady favors.

Also Ale.

Hark, Tiberius! One does have great joy when they look at this thread where many have gathered to greet thee in thy Magical quest. I too greet thee with much merriment. Welcome to Iwaku, young hero!

Hark, Tiberius! One does have great joy when they look at this thread where many have gathered to greet thee in thy Magical quest. I too greet thee with much merriment. Welcome to Iwaku, young hero!
Thank you good Sir! I do find it... difficult sometimes to find the right words, suffice it to say I'm thankful
for all the kind words and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.