Salutations, Madams, Sirs, and Non-conforming Gentlepeeps!

Featherstone

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
PDT, generally available in the afternoons (after 2), unless I'm not working that day (schedule still all over the place).
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy (high or low, dark, science); crime; modern, medieval, alternate history; psychological
Hello, folks! Good morning, evening, afternoon, night, whatever the sky dictates for you at this fine hour! I'm new to these waters but it is not my first voyage on the sea of forum roleplay. I'm going on 10+ years of roleplay, I'm proud to say, having started in the Lands of LARP, traversed the Tabletop, and, finally, flown to the forums, which is where I've since put up.

Most of my current activity is over on RpNation but lately I haven't been able to find enough writerly folks to satisfy my hunger for fiction. Thus, I went searching for another site, and lo and behold: so rose Iwaku from the depths of the web. Now, I seek fellow tale-tellers and story-spinners to create something with, preferably in the modern fantasy realm. I've done my fair share of medieval fantasy as well and have just begun to dabble in realistic, so I'm looking forward to hanging around these parts. Unfortunately, NSFW stuff isn't really my thing, but I'm sure that's not all that's here...hopefully...we'll find out.

Farewell for now, friends! I've no doubt I shall encounter you somewhere on these forums at one point or another!

You'll definitely find some non-smutty rps to try out or start, we can only go the NSFW route in a specific section of the forums so you're fairly safe for that :)! Welcome!

Welcome to Iwaku and good luck with your roleplay endeavors ;D

If you're interested in modern fantasy I think Strife is currently accepting new characters for a second arc. Anyways, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask! More often than not we don't fail to entertain here.