Salutations! I'm New!

E

Epstein

Original poster
Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I had an account once but never got on it, so I guess it got deleted. Hopefully this time I'll keep it, :p

So, some things about me:

My name's Cory, but I go by Epstein for just about all my RP character's names.

I'm in the Army, so I might be late responding to posts or messages. I'll try to give anyone I'm involved with a heads up if something happens.

I'm big into Fantasy roleplaying.

I'm currently living in South Korea, so my posting times are going to be crazy compared to most people until about March or April.

Feel free to drop me a line anytime. I'm trying to figure this website out and start making some friends :)

*tumbles in*

Hey there, Eps! Welcome (back) to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

And don't worry about being fars away. There are plenty of nocturnal Iwakuans and also plenty of Iwakuans closer to your time zone, so you'll have company! And we'll leave the light on for you.

*sprinkles Qilin prosperity sparks over you*

Happy Roleplaying!

*aways!*

Annyeong haseyo Epstein! Welcome to Iwaku! *fistpumps because being friends with a group of girls obsessed with K-pop actually taught him something useful*

I hope you enjoy your stay here, the community is wonderful. If you need any help just ask about! Lots of people willing to RP too, and that's very thoughtful of you to inform people you RP with if ever something comes up. As a GM most of the time, I can tell you, it is extremely frustrating when people just decide to vanish for a long period of time without saying anything. I like you already.

And yeah, like Cammy said, there are a lot of people all over the world on Iwaku and I doubt you'll get buried under posts in most of the RPs here just for being in a different timezones. There are some ridiculously fast-moving RPs, granted, but most of them are pretty chill so I wouldn't worry about that.

If you need help getting started, visit the Roleplay Academy, or if you need a good simple RP to start off with that doesn't require too much effort, visit the Jump-In Roleplays section. Finally, if you need a place to hang out and be chill and weird with everyone else, visit the chatbox!

So yeah, I hope you enjoy it here! And since you're big into Fantasy RP, I'm one of the most prolific Fantasy GMs on the site, so if you ever need an extremely detailed high-fantasy RP to participate in, just drop me a line!

P.S. You're in the Army, right? Are you just serving in South Korea, or are you a Korean citizen doing his mandatory 21 month military service?

With you both for the friendly welcome :)

I'm in the U.S Army, and I'm just serving a tour over here. I'm almost done with it and will be heading home in late February.

Hello Epstein! Welcome to Iwaku and it's good to hear about your service. That's pretty awesome of you, :).