Salutations from DeadByPrawn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeadByPrawn

Original poster
Greetings, I'm a bit like a transplant! This is a mirror of my account of the same name on Dream Realms Roleplaying. I've got pretty minimal experience save a couple rps from a few years ago, long since dead, and my participation in an open rp called Redstone on Dream Realms.

I've had little luck finding partners thus far and thought I'd scope out different sites. I was recommended Iwaku by the user UsagiCiel, who I've played with in the past. I'm a reformed Grammar Nazi, so to avoid lapsing into my trolling ways, it's better I play with well spoken and literate folks! I try to post at least once a day if my partners do the same.

My preferred method is third person, generally male characters, and generally a bit stand offish types. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. In both cases, I bend for the sake of the story, especially for a friend.

I'm also a fan of all types of metal and an elitist by many accounts. Death metal is my favorite of all. I appreciate jazz as well, and a bit of blues and classical as well. Stringed instruments will dominate the world, mark my words. I'm a self taught guitarist of about four years and I played the Bb clarinet for a number of years before I took up my guitar.

As you might notice, I don't screw around with colors or size, nor do I often upload pictures. I paint my images with words alone.

Regards from the only zombie lobster in the area!

The more, the merrier! Let me just get some mead so I have something to occupy my hands and lift our spirits!

Reactions: UsagiCiel
Status
Not open for further replies.