Salutations from a land afar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cynder

Original poster
Let's try this by filling out the survey, yeah?

Hey, I'm Cynder. I like to be called anything remotely like "Cynder" (Cyndee, Cyn, whatever you'd like).
My gender is open for interpretation, but I'm sure I'll tell y'all eventually anyway.
I'm fifteen, but my birthday is on the 20th, so I'll be turning sixteen.
I've been RPing since age eleven. I hail from RoleplayersGuild and I'm just new to the site.
I usually prefer Group RPs. Will do off-site RPs on clients like Steam or Skype or with single partners if requested.
LET'S BUILD A SNOWMAN!!!!

And that song that ABSOLUTELY torments me, meaning I adore it, is currently "Lucky Strike" by Maroon 5! I like catchy music, what can I say!

Anyway, I hope that I did that right. If not, hello. I'm Cynder, pleasure to meet you all!

Sup Cynner, welcome to Iwaku. I was an oldbie from RPGuild and left aaaaages ago, but under a different alias.

Anyway, here's to a long stay and great memories here, yeah?

Hi there Cynder, we're happy to have you with us! <3

Thanks for the warm welcome! :o

And Judge, I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to figure out if I know you. I don't believe we've met, were you an Advanced RPer?

Hey Cynder, I'm Shin and I just started on here yesterday. Welcome to Iwaku! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! :o

And Judge, I've been sitting here for the past hour trying to figure out if I know you. I don't believe we've met, were you an Advanced RPer?

I was, but as I said, I had a different alias (aka username) then. I was around since early 2010 and left around 2012. Sorry about the late response.

Welcome to Iwaku Cyn, hope you find some lovely stories to partake in ^^

Hello Cyn :) (May I call you Cyn? Cynnister? xD)

Anyhow. Welcome to the Iwa Forums! Glad you joined.
Enjoy your stay and have fun. There are bunch of awesome RPs here.

You can call me as you want, but thank you. All of you, for your warm welcomes.

Hello and I hope you like it here, I sure do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.