Salutations Everyone

F

FeerieK

Original poster
Hello there, all of you... strangers... I'm Feerie, and I'm using this thread to share with all of you a little about myself. So here we go!

My real name is Firien Kane, but please call me Feerie. It's been a nickname since I was a small child, and being called Firien just feels so outlandish now... Like some distant relative mispronouncing your name. Not fun.

I don't think that my gender really matters. See me as a boy or girl, however you'd like. I can roleplay either gender, so it's not a big deal. If you start racking your brain, desperate to know my biological sex, just ask.

I'm seventeen years old, but to be honest, I look way younger than I am. It can get a little annoying after a while, but I'm used to it.

The first time I roleplayed was when I was twelve years old. It was a fantasy roleplay on Tinierme, back before they shut it down. Ever since then I've been really into it. I have a lot of fun roleplaying.

I usually like a nice cast of different characters in a roleplay, but having just one really close partner can be just as fun. As long as it's done right.

On a rainy day you'll catch me, or won't catch me, dashing through the grass, catching the water droplets on my tongue. I get really immature when it starts to precipitate.

The song on my mind right now is definitely Blue by The Birthday Massacre. Don't ask why, it just is.

Hihi Feerie! :D Welcome to the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hiya, Feerie! My first time roleplaying was when I was 12, too. That seems to be a ripe age for indoctrinating roleplayers into this lovely hobby. Welcome to Iwaku. ^_^