1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Salutations, comrades

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jackal, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Jackal here, I've never been here, and I've been around roleplaying for a pretty good long portion of my life. 10 years give or take some years where I had no computer access. Thankfully I own my own omputer and several other devices.

I am a major second life addict, a 3D model artist, a writer, a caretaker for my family, and I hope to improve on all those things. I really want to learn graphics, like banners and things of that sort. I'm not very good at that stuff.

I choose the name Jackal because I like the way it sounded, my first choice was Atamosk but I screwed up and put in an email I forgot the password to. Y_Y Oh well. I like to look at art of any type, even buy art from time to time of characters I have made up in my head. I think art is a great form of self expression in all it's forms and one should never give up on improving.

Anyways, I like a lot of different stuff, mostly my interests lay in video games and anime but occasionally I like some tv shows or something. I like the supernatural side of things and first began roleplaying on a site called gaiaonline, then went to invisionfree and then proboards and now I've kinda hit a brick wall and am unable to find inspiration.

2. I bid you welcome.
    I like your name, it reminds me of The Day of the Jackal.
    It appears we have quite a few common interests; art, 3D models, writing... I wonder if we also have some when it comes to roleplaying. Speaking of which, the roleplayer's resume is an useful thing. I suggest you fill it out when you get the chance.
    Have a good time on Iwaku; let's hope we can demolish that brick wall.

3. Jackal, you should totally post your stuff in the Art & Writing board! I know a bit about graphic design and usually find good tuts/resources so feel free to give a shout! Glad to have you here, :).