4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
The cool sea breeze of The greek Islands swept through the hair of a pale as the moon skinned girl with beautiful blue eyes and stark white hair. Her body was slender and yet she wore a beautiful black bikini and a skirt over the bottom to cover her bottoms she leaned on the railing as she stared out at the ocean. Her eyes watched the morning waves. She grabbed an apple and coffee leaving the others a note. Her brother, her and her friends were on. A vacation to enjoy the weather and have some fun, most of them she hadn't seen in a while after college the band she was in with her friends broke up and they went their separate ways. 6 years had been a lot of time for not seeing your long time friends.

They finally got together again and decided a trip would be good. She was up earlier than the others and the sea and surf were calling her. After saying where she be in the note. She grabbed her board and ran down the beach and waters edge. Walking along the surf to the hollow rock passage that led to the Lagoon she finally stopped at a handmade fire pit and put her beach bag down with her skirt. Making her way out into the warm water, she swam out and sat waiting on the water for a good wave.

The waves seemed small but got a small bit bigger. The female rode a few waves in and finally set her board in the sand to go swimming in the very quiet lagoon. She was jumping off the cliff side when she heard her name called by a male. It was her brother. She waved and jumped into the ocean and she swam for the shore. Pulling herself out of the water the female pushed her white blonde hair back out of her face. "Hey Ace, brilliant morning wouldn’t you say, great for a swim not best for a surf." She said

She wrapped the towel around her body and rung her hair out. She smiled when she saw the other two. "Aye everyone is up I see well thats good, I figured I catch a few waves waiting on you all to wake up." She said. Ace smirked. "We actually came to join you morning breakfast on the beach with some swimming." He said. Nodding she walked with the others to start a fire at the dug out fire pit. She turned on some music on the bluetooth it was Flogging Molly one of her favorite bands.

@~Happily.Ever.After~

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
"Whad'ja' think ya can get past us, eh?" called the dark haired girl who was just a bit further up the beach than the guys, one boogie board attached to and tucked under her left arm and another, the spare for whoever wanted to use it, tucked under her right arm. This was probably one of the only times of the day that the Blood siblings and Jason wouldn't see Bianca with her notebook ... but she rarely brought it down when she would be going innto the water ... after all, it was practically sacred material in her mind and she couldn't bear to ruin it by getting it wet. When the tattoo clad young lady got to the waters edge she shoved the spare boogie, a simple sky blue thing, into the sand before letting the towel unravel from her waist to reveal the other half of her high-waist bikini. The number included her standard baby elephant necklace {after all, Save_the_Elephants was her favorite charity and social media page}, a pair of simple, wire-rimmed, black sunglasses that she had stolen from a previous boyfriend {and left on her towel}, a fringey-blouse-like white, low-cut v-neck top and a pretty white-and-teal-leaf high-rise bottom. Wading into the water with her blue, floral designed board she lazily kicked out until she couldn't stand anymore {which, wasn't terribly far for her at only just above five-foot-four} then turned so she had her friends in view, crossed her arms on the board and rest her head atop them. Her friends were probably about to chow down ... but Bee never was a morning eater... even before they had attracted any attention. Now though, well, it just seemed like there was even more reason to stay slim and fit.

Nodding his head to the music, Jason closed his eyes and just felt the beat for a few moments as he savored his last sips of espresso. The glassy-brown eyed boy opened his eyes a second later to skewer a couple bangers and place them on the now roaring fire. "Did'ja' get good sleep?" he asked, his question directed at both of the siblings with him. "Greece is a beauty, I think I wan explore more o' te islands before we go. Later Maybe I'll take the ferry to the mainland, spend some time there today if any of ye wa like ta join me" he said, rotating the breakfast sausages once and brushing some imaginary dust off his navy blue shirt and tan shorts. His brown leather sandals were under his chair, feet splayed in the sand in front of him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ~Dark Disney~

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
The breeze blew her wet silver white hair as she watched her friend. "Mm maybe no I was up and I wanted to enjoy the beautiful world alone for a while." She smirked as she got the fire going better. The flames seemed to jump up as she got them going and her dreads up in a ponytail as she worked on getting the fire ready to cook food. She looked like a beach but except with pale skin.

She helped with breakfast, and laughed as he asked if she got some good sleep. "I think the last time I slept well, I couldn't see over the car dashboard." She joked. "I am glad you did." She said as she got the food together after it was cooked. She nods her head. "Aye I be down the island is beautiful and I love exploring." She said and winked at Jason. Z was skinny and had always been skinny no matter what she ate. She bit into her breakfast sandwich and leaned back as she enjoyed the sun. Her brother smirked, ``You're going to burn." He said. "Please I am ghost white, ghosts don't burn." She joked and stood as wiped the sand off after she finished eating. "I am going to go surf more." She said and waved to them. Grabbing her board, she ran for the water and swam out. Ace nodded and stood, taking his shirt off. "Come one man might as well join the girls in the water. It looks nice." He said.

He was tan and muscular and covered in tattoos. He made his way to the waves and on to his board. He made his way out to Bee and splashed her as he waited for a wave. "So is just our cooking or do you just not like to eat breakfast?" He asked her.

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
late. [well... most of my partners seem to think so anyways] ... it varys, best to just check with me ^_^
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Slice of Life is my favorites, but I also love fandom based* and country based rps. I'm open to trying most things, but there are a couple that I won't do.

*I'm not interested in fandoms I don't know and I am not interested in playing canon characters. I only play OCs.
Giving a small shriek of laughter, Bee threw her body board up in front of her face to block as much of the salty water as she could before clumsily loosing her balance on the sandy ground [that only her big toes could still touch if she wanted to keep her head above] and slipping under the surface anyway. Coming back up she pulled herself onto her board partially and hefted her heavy, wet locks out of her face to look at the rather attractive man. "Nah .. I've ne'er been much an eater. Ma was lucky if she could get me ta bring an apple or canteen of juice with me even in secondary school. I think I might'a had a coffee or tea early during uni just cause I had'ta pull all nighter ... but tat's bout it. N'offence 'course" the twenty-six year old mused as she let herself drift around aimlessly, wondering what she should do today. "Any plans for te last days?" she asked expectantly. There were a few ideas running through her mind, but maybe one of the bunch would have another idea for now.

Finishing off a few more breakfast sausages, Jason left his shoes where they were and nodded his agreement as he swallowed his last mouthful. "Let's toss some sand on 'ere first. Don't want'a start a fire we can't control or nottin'. The lad said briefly as the flames were extinguished. leaving his shirt draped haphazardly over his sandals, Jason made his way down to the ebbing tide before wading into the water about waist deep. He let his rich gaze look through the clear water at all the fish swimming around. He even Spotted a few crabs and what looked like an octopus trying to entertain itself by seeing if it could fit in every rock crevice or empty seashell around. After a few minutes he looked up to see if he could spot Zarina surfing. She always had been a sight for sore eyes, and she had never been one to not impress him... so he was looking forward to exploring the mainland with her later.

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
The sea breeze blew over Ace and his muscles as he stood on the sand.he smiled at her and laughed. "No, no plans Lass, do you maybe have something in mind?" He asked. He sat on his board and cupped the water to push his hair back. He winked at her and looked back at the waves. "Well you come up with something, we will do it. I'll beat you in." He winked and lay down as waves started to come in. He jumped up and balanced on the board as he rode it in. He did a few tricks and walked onto the sand. He turned and bowes to her with a smile, smirk and wink.

Z sat waiting for the barrel she was sitting in the water watching the sea life. She smiled when she caught one coming. She got ready and got up as she took the barrel into the main land. She stepped off the board and smirked at Jason. "You missed a good one." She said, "oh come out with me and ride a wave or two." She said. She took his hand. "Come on, you can ride with me. Her white and blue dreadlocks hung down as they were soaked with sea water. She finally got him to come out with her and surf. They surfed the morning away. She smiled at him as they got in from surfing. She put the fire out and grabbed a drink. "Alright, shower then off to the city to check it out." She told Jason. She grabbed her stuff and looked at her brother and friend. "Were going to the mainland, y'all want to get ready and go with us?" She asked.

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres

"O'Course you'll win" she shrieked, laughter flowing from her voice as she propped herself up on the body board. Hers wasn't exactly meant for speed now. Sliding into the shore a few moments after Ace, Bee stood and dusted the wet sand off her thighs as she made her way back to the fire pit to collect her things with him. "Show off" she smirked, poking her tongue out in a jockingly mocking way as she tied her towel around her waist. Zarina and Jason stode up a moment later and she looked up giving a shrugged nod at the suggestion. "I don't see why not. We've been here almost a week and have only seen this island and the one we flew into." Bianca agreed, looking over at Ace quickly before they all went back up to their suite and briefly parted ways to get ready.

Bee had gone immediately into the other bathroom to shower upon getting back into their four bed-two bath suite at the hotel, leaving the guys to wait for either of the girls to finish so they could get ready. When she was home or getting ready for a performance she did tend to take a while to get ready, but if she knew someone else was waiting she was quick. Within fifteen minutes Bianca had a towel tucked tightly around after having pulled the rookie mistake of forgetting her change of clothing at the foot of her bed. Once she was back in her quarters the brunette slipped into a simple denim blue and white horizontal striped shirt that was maybe a size too big, some khaki tie shorts and her favorite gladiators. She braided her dark brown hair and secured her sunglasses on top of her head. The last thing she did was grab her cross-body bag and toss her keys, phone, a couple pens, some hair ties, chapstick and her room card into it. She plucked her notebook up from where it sat on her vanity and walked out into the common area to wait for the others. Bee had forgone the makeup, save for a little mascara ... she just wasn't in the mood to stare in the mirror any longer.

"I'm not much o'a surfer Z" Jase said as he finally gave in to his friend's insisting "I'll do me best though" he promised, standing up shakily behind her. It didn't take long for Jason to lose his balance and fall off.. or wrap an arm around her to try to steady himself .. or ultimately flip the entire board. Eventually he did get a couple decent rides in with her though where they both stayed on the board. "I definitely an not cut out for'at ... but it was fun. Thank ya Zarina" he smiled when they finally called it quits. When they got back to the fire pit he stole his sister's towel for a moment to wipe his face and hands off then tossed it back to the younger girl who glared at him as he did so. "Aye, I think the next ferry is at 1... they leave every like half hour or hour... don't remember off the top me head" he said rubbing the back of his neck as the group made their way back.

It felt like forever, but in reality Jason and Ace only really had to wait about twenty minutes altogether for the bathrooms to free up. He definitely enjoyed a nice relaxing shower, but right now he wanted to get going... A quick soap and rinse, then the young man was out, changed into a dull, light blue polo, off-white shorts and a standard brown tennis-style shoe. Tossing on a baseball cap his grandfather had given him a long time ago, Jason waited on the other, drumming on the couch arm that he leaned against and humming as he did so.

-----

The four of them just barely made the ferry "Do you all have any plans? I was thinking of visiting some of the more historic sites around here, maybe catching a performance and maybe authentic greek food?" Jason whimmed as he watched the wave-break created from the large boat.

"Sightseeing sounds cool ... I don't know if I necessarily am into watching some greek drama. I'll probably just peruse ... maybe stop in some local stops." Bianca decided after a few minutes. "ohh look! Porpoises!" she pointed quicklyas she watched over the side of the boat. There was a group of what looked like seven or eight playing in the boat's wake. As the boat docked again, the group was able to disembark and start journeying. They found an information center for tourists in one of the local stores so one of them popped in for a couple maps and some insight.

Last edited:

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres

~Dark Disney~

Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. Female
  2. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
The Ferry ride was better after they made it on to it. They had just made it running to get on as quickly as possible. Z was in skinny jeans, a crop top and had a jacket and her bag. She had boots on, her necklace and her hair looked nice. Her skin soft and her eyes bright ready to go explore and have fun. She smiled at Jason when she saw him and joined him in waiting. They all eventually came down. Ace was next,jeans, shirt and a jacket, with shoes and a fedora. He walked out when Bee joined them. They ran for the ferry and laughed as they all barely got on it.

Z leaned on the rails and listened to the other 2 speak. She could do the touring and the food. She wasn't sure on the theater, it be a cool experience. She figure it out. She climbed the railing and stood watching the Porpoises swim in the boat's wake. She jumped down when the Ferry docked and walked with her friends. Ace was down for anything really, he would go with whomever. He knew Z would rather explore and do something crazy then sit and watch something or shop. They walked through the city. Z stopped at a shop with beads and incense. If anything could catch her attention it definitely was incense she was looking through when she came across some things to do.

Z paid for her bag of oils and incense and asked about what to do in Greek. The woman answered and she thanked them. She popped back out of the shop. "So the lady's said we could do the old ruins or the sea caves off the beach, small hike, but great views." She said, "So what y'all want to do?" She asked. Z really wanted to go see the sea caves. Ace looked at his sister. Z and water he could see Bee wasn't really looking forward to that either. "Why don't you and Jason go do the Sea Caves and will do the ruins, yall do what ever else while I tag along after Bee to shop. Meet up for dinner and take the last Ferry back together." He said.

Z shrugged sounds like a good plan to her. She agreed if the others did. When they did she walked with Jason for the sea caves. She happily explored the caves with him and took pictures of the beauty. They finished and headed back. Z was laughing as they spoke in Scottish Gaelic. She was having an amazing time "so where to next?" She asked him.

Ace walked with Bianca up to the ruins. It was nice, because it was a straight path with no detours like his sister would take. He was enjoying his time as they explored and took pictures. "So what now for all of us?" He asked Bianca curious as they went to go back to pursue the shops.

Last edited:

~Happily.Ever.After~

Socially Awkward Penguin
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres

Jason Maverick Weasley [Lyricist/Composer/Co-Manager, 29] || Bianca Rene Weasley [Singer/Keyboardist, 26]

Bee nodded at Ace's suggestion "Sounds 'aight t'me" she chimed lightly,

wip

Last edited: