Salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just waiting for a few more posts and some movement before I move my characters along (i'm also kinda pressed for time >.>)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yes. :) Got it. I will most likely post today.

Sooo, anyone starting school soon?

I started about two or three weeks ago now XD

:O I just noticed that you're a teen member. xD So you're in high school then?

yeah. i'll graduate either this year or next.

@CrimsonHorizons

@Shadicmaster

Are you two still in this because there is an opportunity for character interaction and you have yet to post.

Crimson, my character is currently searching for your character.
Shadic, your two characters live in the same area as my orca character, so you could start trying to locate him.

Alrighty. I will get a post up in the next hour. Sorry about that I didn't get Alerts for the IC or the OOC untill your tagged me.

If I dont get to a longer post tonight I will tomorrow as I dont have anything to do for the first time in a week.

Last edited:
@Whirlwind

Hey I'm pretty sure Uriel lives like a beach or two away from Leona if you look on a map. They could look for each other too

I'll try to have my post up tonight since my reason for abstinence is currently invalid. Good day to all, and happy reading.

@Whirlwind

I liked your post a whole bunch but then I got a question at the end. He had stuffed his wallet and keys into a pocket. If he jumped into the ocean with that...

@Polystical

I assume Uriel would be kinda screwed right? His pants would rip off in the water and his stuff would sink to the bottom...? Just making sure

@Ravenbelle
That would be correct. Unless he took them off before he jumped in or they were waterproof...or something. :o

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.