salt water

Radelia looked around seeing many of the other ships crew begin to surround her. "Good it looks like I'll get some fun after all." She stated with a grin. She held her blade ready for one of them to come at her. As they grew close she began engaged in battle.

The Captain noticed the fire balls and smiled. 'Good.' He thought still giving orders for the fire not to cease till it seemed they had won.

Charles kept applying pressure, preceding to look him in the eye.
"You're so ugly,"

"You're so stupid." Drinclo growled as a poorly aimed fireball smashed into Charles's face. The Admiral used the distraction to pull himself from Charles's grip and got to his feet. He dropped one of his swords and pointed a pistol at the siren's head. "Move and I kill you." The ship was starting to ignite but it didn't seem to bother him.

"You wouldn't really kill me," his warm voice withered in the cool air.
He was using his gift that sirens had. Charm.

Radelia could feel the heat as the ship began to ignite. She didn't care for the sudden change in temperature but for now could live with it. Slowly she was beinging to fight her way to the battle with the man she met earlier but keep seeming to be stopped which to her became a little annoying. She thought about using the sea to help her or just make some water or ice of her own. But for now she deiced sword fighting was more fun.

"Ok then." And Drinclo shot Charles in the knee. "Don't doubt me. And stop acting like I need you. Your not the only siren in the sea and even if I need your sorry ass alive I've got people to bring you back in case I feel like killing you." Drinclo said grimly.

"Um... Captain? You might want to see this." Dr. Laymont said as he pointed at a massive black cloud that was approaching the enemy ship.

The Captian looked to the Doctor then up. He saw the clouds. "We need to get out of here." He stated guessing it was the first of many meaning a storm.

Radelia noticed it got dark above and looked up. "Oh great." She stated. She then looked to the man she met earlier and the enemy's captain. She needed to get to them and now it seemed. She sighed and then everyone around her were standing in water. She flew a bit into the air then made the water turn to ice. "Good luck getting out of that soon." She stated then flew where it wasn't frozen. She then ran to where she could see the battle with the man and enemy captain. Now she needed a plan to intervene.

Charles screamed as he got shot in the leg, then his screams turned to sobs.
He still had the knife in his hand, gripping it tightly, he threw it at the man's back sharply. It was a hit.
He quickly got up and limped his way to a pole to sit down once again, looking at the emerging black cloud.

Drinclo dropped to his knees, blood dripping down his back and mixing with the red of his coat. "This... isn't... over..." He struggled to say before dropping to the floor. The cloud was now dangerously close the ship and it's crew was nearing Charles with murderous looks in their eyes.

Charles was sharply breathing as he limped his way to the end of the ship.
He stopped for a minute knowing that he was going to be charged after, then he took the deepest breath he could and he ran fast. Charles stopped again, looking at the menacing crew and bowing. He jumped.
His head start launched him off the end of the ship, spreading his arms and perfectly diving into the water.

Radelia blinked seeing the man she was meant to protect jump off the ship. 'Great.' She thought and gave a sigh. She moved once more past the crew let herself seem to shift fully into a half dragon where she seemed elf enough but had scales, claws, wings, and her tail, she took one breath and jumped knowing how long she could stay under the water being a water dragon as she was. 'Now were could he be I'll have to return to the Captain with or without him but if without well....I'll find out how bad the punishment is.' She thought.

the_corsair_by_horus_goddess-d54co7q.png

"Captain!" Sahra exclaimed as she rushed across the deck and cradled her fallen leader, "Captain!"

She'd run across the deck, into the aft castle and into the Drinclo's quarters. Inside she'd snatched the magical potion he'd kept within the silver gilded box and brought it back to her captain. Now she gently lifted it to his lips, letting it trickle into Drinclo's mouth. Immediately the potion began to work and the pool of blood spilling across the deck stopped expanding.

With a sigh of relief Sahra waved at two of their more burly crewmen, indicating that they help their captain up.

"Your orders Captain?" she asked, "Shall we make them pay in blood?"

Last edited:
The black cloud consumed the ship and seemed to withdraw. From underwater it could be seen that the ship was withdrawing with it. From the on the shadowy deck as Drinclo slowly regained conciseness he was extremely pissed. "I'm gonna grate that little-" ,but before he could go on a cuss marathon he noticed that they were in the cloud and faint whispering came from every direction at once. He groaned under his breath and then said louder, "looks like our benefactor wants a word with us..."

"Glad that's over. I told you it was impossible for word not to get out and look, first guy to get brave is a lunatic who looks like he dyes his clothes in other people's blood!" Dr. Lay complained to the captain as his zombies dissipated into ash in the wind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sahra gazed about worriedly, her brown eyes wide as the formless whispers surrounded them. While it was no colder, she felt a chill wash through her form. It was definitely a supernatural presence and such things irked her. A cutlass and dirk were nothing against sorcery. She had no magic. She had her steel and a pistol at the small of her back. Retreating, she found herself back up against the aft castle, putting her back to the corner where she could see anything that might be coming for her. Yet, still she could hear the whispers as if the very ship itself were somehow whispering.

"I don't like this Captain," she complained, peering about fearfully, eyes darting about.

Charles swam his way to his ship, knocking on the side of the ship to get someone's attention.
"Bring down a rope!" He yelled, soon a rope was in his face and he climbed up.
He collapsed onto the hard wet wood of the ship, still sobbing over the shot knee.

Radelia saw that the man had found his way back to the ship she gave a smile then looked at the clouds once more. She gave a sigh and swam back to the surface but seemed to glide even higher she stretched her now soaked wings and soon was in flight. Then after flying a bit around the ship she landed near the Captain and waited. Then Captain gave a nod and was watching where the rope had been thrown for the merman to come up.

The whispers accumulated finally into one, annoyed voice. "How... How... How do you suck so much?" A cowled shadowy figure took form and stared at Drinclo with angry purple eyes.image.jpg
"How do you fuck up such simple directions?! Go to ship, acquire map, leave ship preferably in flames!" The cloak yelled at the Admiral. "Caldern, I didn't expect them to be so well prepared-" "Oh yea right! You think I didn't see you boarding the ship like a idiot and asking for the damn thing?! And who is this bitch cowering in the corner?!" The specter asked pointing at Sahra with its fingers like bent knives.

Dr. Lay rushed over to the wounded siren and began to amputate on his shot knee. "I don't think we've met properly. I am Dr. Laymont, but you may call me Dr. Lay." He introduced himself while extracting the bullet and rapping the wound with bandages.

Charles ignored the greeting, too focused on everything else. He pounded his fist on the wood as the bullet was pulled out. As he put the bandages on, he was shaking a bit.
"Thank you," he said clearing his throat.
" I'm Charles." That sweet tone was heard again.

A single rope flew from the rigging, stooping like a predatory bird. It snapped like a whip and was wrapped in shadow stuff and it lashed itself around Sahra's slender neck. She squealed fearfilly like a child in the throes of a nightmare she could not awaken as she was hefted aloft, bare feet leaving the wooden deck. Her hands flew to her neck, tried to find purchase on the rope and loosen it, to somehow escape but to no avail. She kicked and she wriggled as she was brought closer and examined by the slender shadowy figure, his scimitar shaped fingers clacking against one another like steel claws.

"Keptin," she gasped, as the rope loosened and then tightened again, "help... please..."

Attempting to speak only caused the rope to constrict, choking off her air. Sahra seemingly wasn't allowed to talk. Continuing to kick and struggle, bare feet suspended above the wood beneath as she was twisted in the air, this Caldern looking her over closely like she was nothing but a passing fancy, a toy that interested for but a few moments and the tired of. Her burgundy head warp fell to the deck as Sahra continued struggling, reaching towards her captain in a desperate silent plea for aid.

Last edited: