salt water

The doctor awoke as quickly as he fainted and pointed at the front if the deck. "Crimson... guys"
A light-looking ship with a black dragon insignia on its front floated next to the Murderous Night.image.jpg It's crew was all dressed in black and dark red armor and wielded enchanted weapons that they seemed well versed in killing people with.image.jpg
The commander of this threading group stood on the pirate ship's deck with a boot planted on the head of one of the crew members, who was still alive and struggling to get up. He wore a long dark red coat with even darker pants and atop his head as well as hiding the top half of it was a old dragon skull. Greasy, unkept white hair dangled down and his ghost pale face held a sharp toothed smile. "Well goooood day to you all!"

Charles looked to the nearest man.
"You, give me your sword." He firmly put his hand out and was soon handed a sword.
"So, are we going to fight?"

The Captain looked where the Doctor pointed. He gritted his teeth. "Prefect... Just what we all need." He stated then looked to one of the other crew men. "Wake up all the others. Tell them we need all man on deck." He stated then looked at the merman. "It looks like you get your first battle on my ship." He said not smiling. "So yes." He replied.

He looked and found near by as well Radelia she gave a nod. Then she let her tail out immediately along with wings. "Yes sir." She replied and looked at the three for a moment. "I'll get us rolling sir till you can take over." She waited for the Captain to nod the vanished. She had a blade ready but planed to lose it if not needed and she had to shift to full form.

Charles looked to the ship and back to the captain.
"Maybe you'll win a kiss," he laughed as he lunged a plank onto the deck.

The Captain gave a laugh. "Sure." He replied jokingly.
Then he went to follow Radelia he took out his sword.

"Huh, quick to the blade I see, I like that. I suppose I should introduce myself before I send you lot to kingdom come. I am Admiral Drinclo, leader of the Bloodbringers and your personal murderer for the evening." As he said this he removed his skull hat to bow graciously expose his elven ears and red, bloodshot eyes. His boot still planted on a crew member's head. "As much as I want to give your ship a new paint job I'm willing allow a compromise."

"I think we should do as he says captain. Unnecessary bloodshed could be avoided."
Dr. Laymont suggested.

The Captain nodded knowing what the doctor meant. "What sort of Compromise is that?" He asked Radelia now standing beside him.

"What the hell do you even want?" He asked them.

"Oh, it's just I tiny little thing that I know you have," Drinclo started the crooked smile on his face widening. "The map. The map to the treasure your hunting. It's rightfully mine by order of me."

The Captain gritted his teeth. When talk of what he was after got out he had no idea. "What map could you possible mean? I have many and as far as I'm concerned none of them belong to you." He stated roughly. He then whispered something to Radelia who once more seemed to vanish after a nod. What she was doing only her and the Captain knew for he had a plan for now he just needed to keep the other man talking for now so he could try and still avoid bloodshed.

Radelia slipped of to the Captain's coders as he asked getting a few of the maps he asked. She wasn't sure what he was thinking but at the same time she figured she understood. Most of the ones she grabbed was treasures they had heard about but some didn't really have the Captain's interest at the time.

"Even if we gave you the map, you wouldn't know what you need to get it." He said as he started to walk on the plank.

"Oh I mean the one that needs a full crew of different races. I mean the one that you can't go to a pub and not hear about. I mean the last treasure of the Pirates of The Inner Sea!" Drinclo announced, not quite convinced that they didn't have it.

"Should I prepare something sir?" Dr. Lay whispered in the Captain's ear. He was a summoner, capable of creating monsters to fight for him. The rights of summoning said beasts were in his large book that he carried everywhere. Personally he had voted against going after the treasure in the first place, but something told him that this man wasn't the type you could trust with such wealth.

The Captain looked at the Doctor a moment and gave a nod. "Yes." He replied in a whisper. "I also have Radelia taking care of the maps as we speak." He whispered to the Doctor. He then looked to the other man. His teeth now gritted. "So the word of such a treasure has spread to others. Well if I had the map I wouldn't hand it over so easy mate. I said if I reassure you." He said then waited ready to give orders if a battle was to begin.

Radelia was looking to make sure she had done just what the Captain ordered she found exactly the things he wanted and began to do away with him as he asked making there keeping under her care as usual. 'I bet if he didn't raise me he would do this himself or have no one who could be so capable.' She thought finishing up the last of her recent order.

Charles finished walking the plank and was soon on the other ship.
"what makes you think you can get me?" He said preparing the sword.

Radelia finally came out. She had a smirk on her face with her return. "Captain it's done." She replied smirking at him. "So what you want us to do now? Are we having fun or do you want..." She was quiet when she realized where the man from earlier had gone she sighed. "Never mind the second it seems today we can't use that as an option." She stated.

The Captain looked to Radelia and nodded. "Good. And yes it is looking like we might be in for a fight." He said then smiled. "Or as you put it fun." He replied to her taking out his sword to have ready.

"So we're playing it that way hmm? Fine then." Drinclo finished coldly and crushed the head of the crew mate his boot was on. He leaped onto his ship and simply waved his hand for his men got to work. The ship swiftly pulled off causing the plank to fall into the waters. Cannon after cannon poked out of their hatches and faced the Murderous Night. Drinclo smiled evilly before turning to see the merman that was now trapped on his ship. "Who the fuck are you?"

"He's dead." Dr. Lay stated before running below deck, flipping through the pages of his book furiously.

The Captain didn't say anything at first hearing Radelia star giving orders. Then smiled at the doctor. "No I don't believe he is. Radelia go help our new crew mate will you? I'm not sure how well he can handle fighting a whole ships crew." He stated then began himself taking over the orders. "Everyone to your stations! Those at the cannons I want those things ready to fire." He heard them say 'Eye sir' then walked on giving orders to those who had different jobs.

Radelia had nodded. She knew where she placed the maps and other items would be safe. She then flew into the air and dodged what she could landing on the other ship with a small smile. She pulled out her sword ready to fight whoever wished to come her way till she could help the new man.

"Something you won't get," Charles swiftly swung the sword at his face, keeping it ever so gracefully.
"I'm just trying to have some fun until I get my equal pay."

"I don't give a crap about some gay siren. But if I need you I'm sure your corpse will suffice." Drinclo's then unsheathed his rapier and blocked the attack. He then brought out his other rapier and stabbed at Charles's chest. Several of Driclo's men pounced on Radella as soon as she landed.

Dr. Lay finally found the page he was looking for. It glowed white and five zombie like creatures with burnt flesh came up from below deck and started throwing fireballs at the speedy ship.

Charles dodged the strike, but dropping his sword into the water. Charles let the statement flow through his head until he grew angry with it.
He brought his foot up and kicked the captain in the shoulder, knocking him down.
After he got knocked down, Charles kept him there pinned by the hips and arms. before bringing out a knife from his pocket.
He held it to the man's throat.
"You're right about the gay part," he laughed a bit, still firmly keeping the knife, applying harsh pressure until you could feel the knife sting.