salt water

Charles thought for a while.
"Will I get some of the treasure?" He asked slyly.
"Because it would be unfair if I did much of the work and not get paid."

The Captain raised a brow. "It would depend on if you stay. Your work, and if we get the treasure but perhaps if everything falls in place. Just keep in mind it's not just you who I might have to give a share to." He replied and glanced at Radelia for he knew she had begun to ask and start proving that she had learned how to get some gold off of him. Which is why he didn't object at that moment knowing if he did she would say something yet again placing him in a corner for his goal. He noticed she continued to keep quiet while the two talked awaiting orders and he planned for her to set them down when they were both done talking.

"Than I'll stay...if I get my share." He smiled at him.
"And I wouldn't conplain. At least my captain is handsome." Charles gave him a look. He headed back to the decorated room he was once sleeping in.

The Captain gave a nod and a smile at the complainant. "Alright." He said. "Radelia were done here you can shift back." She gave a nod and did so. "Being he's willing to stay may I go now?" She asked having something to take care of real quick but would have to past the man's room on the way. The Captain gave her a nod and the two parted.

Charles yawned, looking outside the window to see the full moon and glistening stars.
Another soft yawn trickled out of his mouth and his eyelids grew heavy.
He plopped himself down on the extravagant bed, turning his head to see the captains desk covered in jewels and a knife poking out of one of the legs. Charles forgot that this was his room.
His long black curly hair covered most of the gold satin pillow, his hair spreading over it like rivers.
Charles soon fell asleep as the laterns' fires were dimming.
The door of the room opened, revealing the familiar shadow of a pompous man.

Radelia passed the man's door realizing she never got his name. She gave a shrug and keep walking for it was late and she had grown quit tired for the day after all that she had to deal with. She heard the man's door open and glanced seeing someone she shrugged and headed to her room near by figuring it could be anyone of the crew really or perhaps even the Captain. She went into her room closed and locked the door then lied down to find sleep letting herself feel the waves.

Charles lifted his head up.
Looking up at the captain, slightly embarrased.
"Hello," he slightly murmured.
His voice was lush and sleepy.
"Sorry, I just didn't know where else to sleep."

The Captain gave a small smile then gave a laugh. "It's quit alright. You did just say you'd stay so it's understandable." He replied not mad at the new comer if he wasn't new and needed to be a piece toward his goal the Captain would act much different but this he would let side at least this time. "If you would follow me I can take you to the rooms on deck for my crew. Or well most of the crew." He stated. "There are a few that in time might manage there own room trading with one of the others when I feel the other deserves moved back or up." He explained. He keep the door open for the man to head first and he would follow to show him the rooms.

He sat up, covering his chest with the heavy blanket, looking around for a gown of some sort.
Charles looked to him before softly sighing in that sweet tone of his.
He was maybe a siren of some sort. The long black curly hair, the freckles that were scattered on the light brown skin, mostly on the shoulders and fae.
The eyes that looked like you could dip your finger in them like a small puddle of water.
And the way his voice withered through the thin warm air.
He was more than a merman. He was a siren.
"Could I borrow some clothes? I don't usually wear them as you can see."

The Captain gave a sigh. "Yes." He replied and grabbed a spare set of clothes that the others in the crew wear. "I had made sure to keep a set or two of the crew's things just in case maybe these fit." He replied throwing the man some clothes. The Captain also finally started to notice that this man he found might not be an average merman which could prove useful latter on.

Charles slipped on the sleeping wear, with grace.
"...I'm sure being a captain can be very lonely." He said in his warm tone.
He gave him a look again.
For a minute he thought about his luring abilities. Charles could use them, quickly get out of here. He didn't have much use for treasure anyway.
He looked at him again.
"Have you ever kissed a merman?"

The Captain raised a brow at the sudden mention of if he was lonely. "At times perhaps." He replied then the next question the merman asked confused him. "Why no?" He replied and in his confusion was tempted to ask, "Why?" He said asking his question.

"Would you want to?" He asked giggling almost.

The Captain keep his brow raised. "Never thought about it before really." He replied still confused and sounded caught off guard.

Charles walked to him, close enough to be face to face.
His index finger from his right hand lightly hooked onto the captain's finger.

The Captain felt unconformable for a moment as the merman approached. But keep silent. He wasn't sure what to say or how really to react.

"There's no rush," he simply said as he let go of his hand.
"Do as you please."

"CAPTAIN! REALLY REALLY BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING! It's the Crim-" Panicked screaming came from outside but abruptly stopped as a loud smack came from the door followed by the sound of a unconscious body crumpling to the ground. From the sound of his screaming, the Captain would be able to tell that it was Dr. Laymont, the ship's slightly insane doctor who looked like this:image.jpg

The Captain gave a blink and nodded then was quickly brought back to reality when he heard about the Doctor. He turned with a sigh. "If you wish to come with you might as well." He stated and walked to see what was needed of him.

Radelia once more had trouble finding sleep it seemed. She sat up. 'Man another rough night the Captain better let me get that flight soon. I need it badly.' She thought and stood deciding to get some nightly air. She noticed a commotion and then followed where it seemed to led finding someone on the deck. She gave a sigh. 'Doc hu?' She thought staring trying to think what was going on.

Charles smiled to himself as he followed the captain.
"What happened?" He started quickly running by this point as he saw a unconscious doctor.