Not open for further replies.
my charrie approved or not

39a9f95614cde0ec806a5e70556a57bd.jpg

_|Name|_
Eric Lang Jeajoong

_|Age and DOB|_
20, January 17th

_|Personality|_
Eric is extremely charismatic. He finds himself always being the one with the attention on him, and he always tries to be nice about it.
Sometimes this sweetheart can get a bit overwhelmed with all the attention. He always loved the supernatural as much as the
real world, and has always been living the way he was raised. But he tends to be a bit airheaded sometimes, and
has a pretty thick skull for a pretty boy.

_|History|_
Eric was raised in a traditional Korean family home. He was raised to respect his grandparents, and that he was supposed to respect his brother
when they became the head of the house. He grew up as an oblivious child to his parents wrongdoings, and at the age of 7 he figured
out why his brothers where so afraid of his parents. After failing a math test, his parents said they had a supervise.
That surprise was beating him, as a way of discipline. Suddenly the mystery of how his father kept calm
wasn't a surprise anymore. Eric avoided misbehaving as much as possible to keep
from being hurt, but at the age of 18, he got fed up and ran away
from the house to go to college, and got a job in
LA as a model and actor, being signed
up for the narrator of the
documentary.

_|Health Ailments|_
None

_|Likes|_
Biking, Running, Cats, Glasses, Animals, His Job

_|Dislikes|_
Bullies, Bad relationships, arachnids, being hurt, being backstabbed.

_|Relationship|_
None Yet

_|Friendships|_
Aspen- "Well, Astrid and her are friends, and I am best friends with Astrid so it kind of goes hand in hand."
Astrid- "We meet a few years ago, and ever since then we have been friends."

_|Family|_
He has run away from his family, and does not wish to go back.

Last edited:
Y NOBODY WANT TO RIDE IN SHILO'S CAR?!?

The pain of abandonment is real.

That's sad, and Eric drives a big old truck and that's why

And Avery drives a jeep.

I know. lol

That does not change the fact that Shilo is currently
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Do you want Mika to ride with Shilo? He just kinda standing with Avery at the moment so his free, kinda get a conversation going.

Lol, if you want him too, then yes. If you want him in Avery's car, that's fine too. I'm mostly just being melodramatic XD

Picture:image.jpg
Name:Elise Marie Grey
Age and DOB:21 June 17th
Personality:very bubbly and an open person, she loves to explore new things and is up to try anything.
History:Elise came from a messed up family, her parents where both alcoholics and her two brothers always where in and out, Elise was the youngest of her family and didn't want to go down the same road so she decided she would leave and do things on her own
Health Ailments:Astma
Likes:Iggy Azalea, Rap Music, pizza, bbq, looking cute, Halloween, my birthday
Dislikes:fake bitches, shit talkers, pork chops, bullies, unsafe sex
Relationship:open
Friendships:open
Family:Rebecca Grey(mother-45) Micheal Gret(father-47) Misty Grey(sister-18) Randy Grey(brother-19) David Grey(brother-24)

Last edited by a moderator:
Made a few edits to the Character sheet, so make sure to update! Thanks! :)

b72be89f482059c8b989a8d38c3e3cc5.jpg wavy hair pic.jpg

Hilary Jordan Banks | Destiny Aliyah Banks
22, August 13
Pansexual | Heterosexual

"Hey, I am Hilary or Jordan, which ever you want! Let's see, a little about me? I am a polite girl who has a passion for producing and directing. I graduated early from my high school and earned a full ride to film school, up in New York. I, there too, graduated early with extra credits. Though I really know my stuff, I don't think it goes to my head, because so many people tell me I am really down to earth. I love hanging out and talking with people, I love getting to know who there are as a person, not as a group. I hate when people assume because I am half African, that I don't deserve to be where I am in life, I worked hard to get here and they have right to make assumptions about me."

"Hi, the names Destiny. I work a lot! And within my field, I do a lot of work with knowing the background of a place I am documenting! Though that isn't my primary job, I am a publicist, as well as a promotion manager. Basically, after the filming, edits, voice overs, and what not is done, it is my job to make sure many people turn out to see it. Well, that is my work aspect, me as a person, huh? Well I am a mega hard achiever, and I don't really give up too easily. I work well with others, unless they want to step to me, and that is never a good idea. I took karate and mixed martial arts as a kid, and still do. Now that we have established the whole, 'don't mess with me' thing, I don't bite so come and say hi!"

"Background on how I grew up? Okay! Well I was born to Michelle Banks, and Kane Banks. I am a twin, the other half of me is Destiny! As a kid I was apart of the genius program and it served me well, though I wish I could have had a normal childhood. When I wasn't out proving my brilliance, I was at home studying. My parents use to tell me 'People who matter, are smart," well that never really intrigued me. After graduating early, I want to college and said I was at a medical school in New York, when really I was at film college, getting a degree in directing. Directing is my real passion, and well it came as a challenge for me, and for once I felt like I needed to actually work for something I wanted...I loved it, but my parents weren't that happy about me lying to them and not doing what they said."

"Oh, my history? Well I am sure brainiac, oh I'm sorry, Hilary, told you about her child hood, so you should know my parents. Well my growing up wasn't as near to easy as Destiny's was. I wasn't in the genius program, and well my parents treated me badly for it. I missed joining by three points. The hell is that? I missed, count them, three points out of a hundred. Ninety seven percent, most people would find that okay and accept you, but no not the genius program they toss you out real quick. All well enough whining. I took all my frustration out in Karate and Mixed Martial Arts, where I soared above everyone else. I am not one to act better than anyone though, I just liked knowing for once I wasn't second best. Well, I ended up at a small college in Boston, and well I learned to be a promotion manager, and publicist. I got my English degree, and fine arts degree."

"Um, I have nothing that I know of."

"Health Ailments? Um I am allergic to peanuts."

"Oh god, my likes? There is a lot, so I will name a few. I like, puppies, movies, action films, people who aren't afraid to be themselves, junk food, smoothies, directing, seeing a story come to life, finding out the truth behind things."

"Likes? Um, Music, talking with others, investigating, singing, mixed martial arts, karate, UFC, books, films. Yeah that's enough for now, the list can go on and on.

"Oh Dislikes, now I see? Not that much. People who are ignorant, plain milk, my sister trying to get me to exercise, Hazel nuts. Yeah there isn't much."

"Let me guess, Dislikes now? And a pattern emerged for a minute! Dislikes: People who get in my business, thinking they know everything. Peanuts...of course, my sister can be snobby sometimes...um yeah I'll think of some other things later."

"HAHAHAH! Directing, duh! Um, I can juggle, and track outside a lot."

"Talents, kinda already said that. What I do for a living, and fighting. Oh, and cooking!"

Relationship (Crushes): OPEN

Friendships:

Family:
Michelle Banks | 55 | Mother
Kane Banks | 57 | Father

"Salem is going to be interesting. I mean I don't really believe in the whole paranormal, supernatural thing. That is totally my sister."

*Smiles widely* "HA, trick question right! No? Huh, thought people just knew how excited I am! I have been obsessed with Salem since I was little, ha I have been obsessed with anything supernatural, paranormal...anything in that realm, has my attention!"

Okay. Expect a CS within 24 hours. I think you all might need a sound tech or a lighting tech.

Okay!!!! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Character Sheet:

Picture (realistic):
Jonathan-Tucker-jonathan-tucker-7755628-360-480.jpg

Name: Derek Moran

Age and DOB: 23yrs old/ January 26

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Would be wise to check his pulse occasionally to make sure he's still alive he's that laid back. Likes to laugh and make others feel good. However when it's time to work he is 180 degrees from happy/laid back and becomes very focused and driven to get things done and get it done right on the first try.

History: Derek comes from single parent household. His mom (and two older sisters) raised him after his parents divorced. Derek's mom did the best she could to provide for the family, but she only made so much being an RN, and so Derek learned early on that nothing life is ever just given to you but it has to be earned. He found that the Drama Department in his High-School was a really cool place. Derek liked the rush of being involved with a production, and of course he found that most of the beautiful girls in the school were part of the Drama Department. Derek also found he liked being part of a working crew.

Derek was able to go to College on the Pell Grant, and attended UCLA majoring in Communications minoring in Theater Arts where excelled in the technical areas especially lighting. Once he graduated he heard through the Grapevine about a Documentary getting ready to be done about the Salem Witch Trials. Derek managed to get hired on as the lighting supervisor.

Health Ailments: Diabetic

Likes: The music of Bruce Springsteen, Football, Movies, Classic Rock, Stand Up Comedy, The Daily Show, and Comic Books

Dislikes: Hypocrites, Rap & Country Music, Ambiguity, Romantic Comedies, and People who are uptight.

Talents: Very observant, creativity, hard worker, can work alone and also is team player, knows more about electricity than the average person, and able to see the big picture.

Job on the team: Lighting Supervisor.

Relationship (Crushes): TBD

Friendships: TBD

Family: Raymond (64 Father…hasn't been seen in 20 years since the Divorce)
Hannah (62 Mother)
Sarah (36 Sister)
Ellen (35 Sister)

How they feel about the legend of Salem: "Is this going to lead me on to another job, or bigger and better things? If so I'll believe whatever you tell me." (Doesn't really think much of it or about it.)​

Status
Not open for further replies.