Salem's Secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ls59l3YILv1qle1qgo1_r1_500.gif

|| S H I L O ||

Shilo had to suppress her laughter at Derek's comment.
"Like, zoinks Scooby," she replied under her breath --- she had a hard time taking all of this spiritual stuff too seriously. She flashed Derek a mischievous smile before pulling out her camera and taking a few choice pictures of the smoke swirls curling through the air. By no means did Shilo disrespect the beliefs that Chloe clearly held, she just didn't think that any of it could be real.

@MST3K 4ever

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Chloe turned abruptly to Shilo and Derek her eyes serious hearing their comments and she clearly looked unamuzed. Her grey green eyes narrowed at them, "If you would please keep your remarks to yourselves. I do not appreciate that you two find it funny that my community wants to protect you. For us to have agreed to this you have to understand that I went through a lot of preparation for this. Salem is dangerous for outsiders like you lot, I was the only one willing in the community to lead your group so please show some respect to our customs." She turned around and headed to her mother and father who stood towards the head of the group. They both wore the customary clothes for casting the circle. "Its time to begin mother."​

Derek's mother told him that one day his smart mouth would get him in trouble, and it wouldn't be able to get him out of it. Pissing off Chloe and the locals seemed to be the easiest way to proving her to be a prophetess.

Derek bowed his head twice and said, "My apologies. I will refrain from any further sarcasm." He meant it but in the back of his mind Derek wasn't sure what to make of any of this. Just the whole concept of the film and the whole Salem Witch Trial thing was, to be kind, out there for Derek. Although there was a part of him that was mildly curious about all of this. Not to mention the cell phone thing was still bugging him.

He stood a little closer to Shilo and tapped her twice on the back. He mouthed "Got it." This was Derek's way of telling her he had her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.