Salem Studio's Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting on a plane. Won't be on for a long while.

@Sephira

Did Thalia bump into Ace or Silver? I'm assuming Silver, seeing as Ace was busy thinking of food.

@Sephira

Did Thalia bump into Ace or Silver? I'm assuming Silver, seeing as Ace was busy thinking of food.
Silver sorry I didn't say that.

@UnboundDestiny I can't remember if Lyndsey has already been invited to the party or not, so I'm going to throw it out there in case not. Of course, Delaney can't invite you along in Cai's car though.

1) She has not been invited.
2) That is fine, she has a motorbike.

@UnboundDestiny I think I'm going to have Delaney develop a crush on Lyndsay, which is where her comments in my upcoming post are coming from. Totally cool if that is not reciprocated. I just see a lot of potential for her to love and admire Lyndsay's rebellious look and adventurous nature (at least adventurous according to Delaney's standards). So if that is all cool with you, I may add Lyndsay to Delaney's love interests in her bio. If it isn't, I will probably leave it at my current post.

@CylciaAlyann That's fine, a bit of multiple love interests in one character never hurt anyone (except for, of course, the one who gets rejected) XD But oh well, the more the merrier.

Are you referring to your own character with multiple love interests or Delaney having a boyfriend? (I have planned on having them break up soon, though I still have not decided how or why. So that should not be a problem on Delaney's end.) I did check your bio to see if Lyndsay had any love interests already and saw none (admittedly have not been reading every post that my characters are not in, as I'm still very much struggling to keep up here). Either way, as I said if Lyndsay rejects Delaney then that is fine, actually would make for an interesting dynamic. But I wanted to double-check with you to see where you stood on the idea. :)

I mean right now I have an idea for a romance with my character (and the feelings between the characters are shared), so currently 2 characters will want to go out with mine, so I was talking about which one of those 2 will be rejected. It will prove to be a very interesting dynamic no matter the outcome however, so I can't wait for something to happen.

Hey, I have a question about the dorms. There was one dorm set up with a few girls, but several characters have shown up since then. Just asking 'cause Ace wandered off to his dorm and may now have nothing to interact with until school starts.

I can't post for a bit so just keep going on with whatever and Amalia and Bellamy will respond soon enough! Sorry!

@Sephiria
What just happened in your post? I'm not entirely sure what was dialogue, you mighta missed a quote X3

Side note, this rp is getting posts faster than my rapid-fire jump-in! o.0

Speaking of posting quickly... I will be gone most of the day tomorrow for a funeral. Just FYI.

@Sephiria Are there NPCs at the party as well? I think it would be a very boring party if it were literally just our charries.

Phoenix is waiting on the elevator. She doesn't see the point of her being there since she knows no one and she just sees it as a ploy to make Thalia look better

@Sephiria Are there NPCs at the party as well? I think it would be a very boring party if it were literally just our charries.
Ah! Their are idols famous ones :P that's why everyone was invited so they could learn from the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.