Salem Studio's Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh! I don't even know how Amalia would feel about that. But it would be super funny if Bellamy and Damien become friends. And they both are writers (Bellamy writes plays) and model. So they would probably get along well.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking XD it would be so funny, now it has to happen XD

Oh gosh... The big brother always gets all the fun! Haha! It sounds like we have a serious plan here, for the sake of humor and plot! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Unbound
If Thalia likes her clothing she might wear it but that's only if she makes darker things. She likes the darker beauty xD.

Amalia would probably ask her, or attempt to ask her (her conversation skills are not great), before designing anything. But when Thalia introduced herself I kept thinking that Amalia would just be completely awestruck. Haha!

Amalia would probably ask her, or attempt to ask her (her conversation skills are not great), before designing anything. But when Thalia introduced herself I kept thinking that Amalia would just be completely awestruck. Haha!

Well Thalia is playing the violin in the school courtyard. Pop up say hi and get invited to a party d

O.O I did not expect to get back to so much. I thought this was going to be like a one-post a day type thing.

It's going to take me a bit to catch up. Sorry guys.

Reactions: JaneXJeff
So did I, but then, suddenly, BOOM, the opening ceremony was over!

Can I say it's funny that I've actually seen anime that match both this roleplay and that one other vampire thread, but I can't tell whether this idol thread is actually based off of the anime I saw? (I mean, UtaPri and Vampire Knight are amazing!)

Sorry guys xD however that is pretty much all that happened I dragged Cai along though. He is now walking from cemeony or what ever.

I was a student council member, invited to speak, and then was not given the opportunity. o.o

I honestly don't think I can keep up with this pace if this is what it will be like all the time.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was a student council member, invited to speak, and then was not given the opportunity. o.o

I honestly don't think I can keep up with this pace if this is what it will be like all the time.

Nah just to day. XD I mean you can still post his intro. But then simply lead to the end. And normally I wouldn't because things should happen where they can all be doing their own thing.

Yeah, I don't mind all the flirting and stuff (granted, I am skipping a lot of it for now to get my post in soon).

Also, yeah, no hard feelings. It just seemed like it was going way faster than I expected, and if we will normally move this quickly I wouldn't be able to keep up, and it wouldn't be a good roleplay for me. Perhaps I should have warned that I would be away from internet for most of the weekend.

Anyway, as you've corrected that it shouldn't be this way often, then I don't foresee anymore problems. All is good.

(Edit: also, I'd prefer not interjecting my introduction between when others spoke and when you closed the ceremony. So I will just play it off like we took more time than expected to get everyone seated or whatever.)

Posted. So I claimed VP since no one else had yet. I will change this in my bio. I also was not sure how to get Delaney to interact with anyone else yet, so right now I'm talking to myself with her. Lol. But I needed a way to get her to the party, so there I went.

@Aleczandrya Excited to see how this unfolds with Pheonix and Cai.

Oh, she's a character! Lol. I did not expect that reaction after she had straightened up and decided it might be nice here upon seeing Cai. But yeah, expected after noticing he is friendly with someone she has a clear aversion to.

Reactions: JaneXJeff
Let's just say if she has some thoughts built up, she'll let them out then go back to her normal happy self

Reactions: CylciaAlyann
Status
Not open for further replies.