SALE: Bot Boy and Cat Boy

Lucian nodded his head and watch Avory began to undress, letting the dress fall as he began trying on another. Lucian was blushing darkly and he felt something stir in his abdomen. Avory was even shaped to be a girl. It made his head spin and then he began thinking about how it would be like if they did get together. He blushed and felt his eyes widen. He was having dirty thoughts about a guy! What the hell was wrong with him?! "Umm... I'll leave you to explore your room. I'll be back in the living room," he said, leaving quickly just leaving Avory in there alone.

Nicolas jumped back when Jonah yelled out. He was confused but he felt his body begin to morph once more into human form and he went to the door, knocking on it. "Are you alright Jo-nah?" he asked softly. He was suppose to be a friend to the boy, and to be there for Jonah so he was a bit worried. He could hear Jonah arguing about it to himself.

Avory blinked, looking back over his shoulder at Julian when he heard a nervousness in his voice. He wondered what could've been the problem, but then looked down. "Was it too much?" he asked himself out loud. It wasn't his intention to come off sexual in that moment, though he couldn't help but to be amused by Lucian's reaction. He must be a reserved type. Avory found himself understanding what it meant for another to be shy like that. It made him giggle again. He went ahead and slipped into the dress. He also put stockings on that matched and shoes. He also decided to try some perfume. He brushed his lavender-colored hair and made himself look pretty for Lucian. He would try and make a better impression; show him he could be the girlfriend he wanted. When he returned downstairs, he lingered about, looking for his owner.

When the dark-haired male heard the sound of the neko's voice, Jonah slowly opened the door. He stared down at him into his big, beautiful eyes. After a moment of silence he let out a huge sigh. "Sorry...uhm thank you for being worried. I had a little panic attack." He walked from his room back into the living room to sit in his lawn chair. He motioned for Nicholas to follow him. "We need to talk. I want to be honest with you and to get your opinion." He wondered if he could even form his own opinion. He carefully explained the issue with ordering the wrong clone. He emphasized that he wasn't mad at the neko, but that he didn't know what to do. "I don't have very much money right now to take care of myself. There's also issues with there not being anyone else on the lease of this apartment." He looked at Nicholas to see if he was comprehending, "Would you mind...being a cat when other people are around? It's fine for you to be a human here when it's just you or the both of us...I want to know if it bothers you or not?"

Lucian was trying to calm down, sitting on the sofa, his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He let out a sigh and just tried to calm his racing heart. He didn't understand it, Avory was enticing him and he was actually thinking about wanting to be with Avory. He sighted once again, an arm coming up and covering his eyes. He looked over to the hall when he heard steps. "I'm in here," he said out loud, letting Avory know where he was.

Nicholas nodded his head, tilting his head to the side to look over at his owner as he spoke. "Alright... I will stay as a cat whenever you ask of me, Jo-nah," he said, looking back at Jonah, looking into the boys eyes, with his brighter eyes. He was eager to please his owner.

Avory appeared looking pretty cute in his new outfit. "I managed to get used to where everything is in my room" He said as he stopped in front of Lucian, showing off his clothes. He noticed the other male's expression. He seemed tired in a way. "Uhm, do you mind if I look around a bit? Maybe I can look about the kitchen and make us something to eat? You look like you might could use a bite." He smiled and waited a response.

"Thank you Nicki." He said with a smile. He was glad that the cat boy understood and agreed with him. At least they had that out of the way. "Okay. Since you've been so good with the program and dealing with my mini-melt down, I suppose you deserve something nice...how does a tuna helper for dinner sound?" He didn't know whether or not he knew what that was. He also wondered if he could cook any. "After that I need to look into you some clothes at least. maybe my friend can help..."

Lucian noticed how cute Avory looked and he watched the boy walk in front of him and show off the dress. He looked so adorable. He let his arm rest at his side and sat up. When Avory offered to make something for them to eat, Lucian's stomach answered before he could with his voice. His stomach growled out loudly and he blushed looking up at Avory. "That sounds like a wonderful idea," he said softly to Avory.

Nicholas smiled excitedly and nodded his head. "I can stay in my cat form so you won't have to feed me much. Just no cat food, since I don't like how it tastes. Normal fish is perfect for me," he said cutely before he tried to stand, wobbly but he did so. "I don't need clothes... I can just use these when I'm like this," he offered, not wanting to inconvenience his owner.

"Okay!" Avory replied, happy to have come up with a good idea. He laughed at the rumbling of Lucian's stomach. "Is there anything in particular that you're craving. I'm sure I can fix just about anything that you want so long as the material is available." He knew he would do a good job fixing them something to eat. It was a top trait in his programming. He managed to find his way to the kitchen without Lucian's help and began to explore it, getting ideas for their meal.

"N-no, no. That's okay. You don't have to stay in your cat form..." Jonah said with a sheepish smile. He would probably regret it, but he would try living with the cat boy like this. "Truth is, it's been kinda lonely since I left a big house hold. It's too quiet. I can't exactly talk to you when you're a cat. I don't understand 'meows'. And don't worry about the clothes. My friend designs them. He would probably like to make you his model even. He'd be the only one that understood our 'situation' anyways. You'll really like him too I'm sure." Evan often reminded Jonah of a feline himself and it made him laugh a little. "I'll give him a call after dinner. And since I want tuna too, we're cooking it silly."

"I like italian food... we have all the ingredients for stuff in the kitchen. I can show you," he offered softly to Avory. He was glad his new clone was happy here with him. He stood up and walked over to Avory, moving around the clone and leading the way to the kitchen. The kitchen was in the back of the house but it was large and had all the appliances they would need to make anything they wanted. They also had dishwashers so everything was dishwasher friendly.

Nicholas smiled and nodded his head to Jonah. He decided to sit back down on the ground, and play with the yarn again, purring softly as he played. "If Jo-nah ever wants, I can cook for you," he said cutely, rolling onto his back letting out a meow.

The lavender-haired boy's face lit up, "Oooh, Italian sounds good. How about some chicken cannaloni? I believe I know how to make it, but it would be nice to look at a recipe if I could..." He was more or less thinking to himself out loud. Cooking had been one of his model's specialties. It was as if he remembered making things before, although he also knew he hadn't. It was strange just how much a clone knew about themselves. Some more than others. "I could also fix a salad that compliments the meal."

What Nicholas said was music to the dark-haired male's ears. He sucked at cooking so badly and missed his mom's so much. Still they had 6 kids so he needed out of there quickly for personal space and to free up some for them. Grinning wide, Jonah replied, "I see...care to show off your skills then? I really suck at cooking to tell you the truth. I've been living off of ordering pizza and ramen noodles all month so far. I burned macaroni the other night..." He scratched his head and laughed at his own hopelessness. For a guy with such a rough exterior, he was really a dopy guy.

Lucian smiled and nodded his head. "That sounds delicious," he said softly to Avory. "I can help you with the cooking," he offered to Avory. He was still trying to take his mind off of his previous thoughts. He figured just being close to Avory would be enough for him to calm down. He went to the cupboards and began taking some pans and things out.

Nicholas smiled and nodded his head. "Of course I can, Jo-nah," he said cutely, standing once more, this time not wobbiling much as he walked over to the kitchen and began cooking the fish. Soon the kitchen and the apartment smelled delicious and Nicholas was finishing up the fish and also some potatoes and salad. He was quick and good with cooking. It was one thing the his programming gave him based on the information Jonah had given, saying that he lived alone.

Avory was happy that Lucian wanted to help. He seemed like a very kind person. He had everything perfectly ready for, well not for him exactly. Still he felt lucky. As he searched cabinets for the ingredients he happened to find where the cookbooks had been kept. He was in luck to find the recipe. So far he managed to remember all of the ingredients required, and located the successfully in the kitchen. "Alright, may I ask you to finely chop the chicken breasts while I prepare the rest of the stuffing for the noodles?" It was something simple that Lucian could do while he prepped the rest of it. He didn't know how well the other male could actually cook, so he gave him a simple task. It was fun working with him in the kitchen.

Jonah watched carefully as Nicholas did all of the cooking. It was so cool to have a cooking cat. That's how he saw it anyways. He looked pretty happy about it too and the dark-haired male thought to himself that it was probably due to the delicious fish he was preparing. When it was all said and done, Jonah made his plate and took it into the living room. He offered Nicholas the seat beside him as he turned the TV on. "Thanks Nicki." He told him, giving him a pat on the head. He had decided to pretend that he was just a cat and see how that would work.

Lucian smiled and nodded his head and began cleaning and chopping up the chicken as instructed. He liked cooking a lot so he knew how to do things. He preferred to bake though, since it was something he did with his mother, when she was well enough to be out of bed. He smiled to himself, as he chopped, setting the chicken into a plate to be used for the dinner. He had wanted someone who could cook and bake so he was glad that Avory did.

Nicholas purred and smiled up at Jonah. He had some fish on his plate and smiled to himself as he began eating. He knew of table manners and how to use a fork, so that was good. "How is the fish and potatoes, Jo-nah," he said cutely at him. He liked it when Jonah pet him, it made him smile.

Avory hummed as he prepared the rest of the stuffing for the noodles. When he finished that, he gave it to Lucian so he could put the chicken in it while he started preparing the tomato sauce. It was so much fun having Lucian in there helping him. It was nice getting to interact with someone this way and to apply his knowledge. And maybe working this closely together could make the much larger male like him more. Avory liked the thought. He was after all programed to fall in love with the young man in some manner. "Well, now it's a matter of waiting..." He finally spoke in a sing-song voice.

Jonah responded with excitement in his voice, "It's awesome! Almost as good as my mom's. That's really saying something." Nobody could match her skills. When he looked over to Nicholas smiling and purring he smiled, not being able to deny how extremely cute he was. "Want to choose what we watch on TV? I can't decide and uhm..you haven't ever watched it before have you....?" He wondered what it was like to be a clone. What their lives were like prior to being delivered. He had always thought of how they felt about being what they were, or if they even felt at all. It was why Jonah was trying to work with him, treat him nicely despite the terrible mix-up.

Lucian smiled as well, doing as Avory asked. He helped stuff the pasta and then let Avory take over, putting the pasta in the oven. He smiled again and nodded his head to Avory. "I hope it turns out as good as it's already smelling," he commented smiling lightly to Avory. "Umm.. would you like me to show you around the whole house?" he asked Avory softly. He wouldn't mind showing the boy around since it would be his home as well.

Nicholas just shrugged. "I know what it is, but it's not interesting to me to be honest... I just want to lay back and be petted," he said softly to Jonah. "Is that alright with you, Jo-nah?" he asked, tilting his head to the side cutely as he looked at his owner. He had no memories of any life before being purchased, only of being washed, dressed and then undressed and put into the pod to be sent here.

"Sure if you'd like to," Avory replied in a chipper voice, "We should have plenty of time for this to cook. I'll set the timer just to be safe." Once he set it, the lavender-haired male removed the apron he'd put on and hung it back where he'd got it. He then turned to look at Lucian, waiting to follow him where ever he wanted to show him. He liked the idea of him volunteering to give him a tour. It made him feel welcome.

Jonah shrugged his shoulders when Nicholas said he didn't have any interest in the TV. He supposed it wasn't for everyone. He watched it because it was a free downtime activity, especially since he was able to jack his cable from the neighbors. He looked the cat boy when he asked to be pat. He didn't know if that was an alright thing to do. He felt a little weird with him being a neko even when he went to cat form; he still knew regardless. Still looking at those big eyes he couldn't resist. "Alright, I can pet you. At least until my friend gets here okay?" He gave him a half smile and reached down, running his hand slowly across his hair.

Lucian nodded his head and let Avory do all the necessary things before the boy just stood there and looked to Lucian to lead the way. Lucian motioned for Avory to follow, walking out of the kitchen and into the living room. "This is the living room, we have a lot of movies so if you want to watch any by all means go ahead," he said smiling to Avory. He was warming up to the boy and it was a good sign at least fr Lucian it was. He even showed Avory how to put movies in and set up the tv. As he finished the timer in the kitchen went off. "Well, that didn't take long," he said to Avory. His colder stature dissipating slowly. Avory was very sweet and kind and Lucian found he could warm up to him, even though he had wanted a girl, maybe having Avory as a friend would be enough for right now. It might have been a sign as well, that he had to meet someone the natural way instead of this way, but Lucian would think about this another time.

Nicholas purred as he was petted. He had finished his food and had set the plate on the table. He curled up on his side, next to Jonah and continued to purr as he was pet. He found it helped him relax even more so and now that he was full, he felt like he could fall asleep. He snuggled up into Jonah's side and closed his eyes, yawning like a cat. "Jo-nah... I'm sleepy... may I take a nap..." he asked softly, his body becoming a bit limp against Jonah.