Salamander

Name: Desimus Velarian

Abstract: To die a glorious death in the service of one's country, is the only joy a soldier can ever hope to achieve.

Detail: Desimus was born and raised in Alara. There he grew into adulthood admiring the heroes and legends that came before him. His world was once lush and beautiful, but centuries of war have stained the ground red. Once there where fields of wheat like golden seas, now a barren waste of scorched earth. What is left are city-states, each one desperate for more fertile land. Never ending war has left its mark upon the people of Alara. Young boys turn into men years before their time, and the young men die far too young in this world of war. Desimus was skilled and ruthless enough to reach an age not often seen among his people. He has grown accustomed to death and violence, and it has served to keep him alive. He has searched all his life for the glorious death deserving of a hero, but no enemy yet has proved up to the challenge.
He's so epic. And he will be completely out of his element. Interested to see what happens! :D

The character pool is proving super interesting so far! This will be cool, I will see if my friend Angel is down for making her character tonight, but I am not sure she will be. I know she was interested when I told her bout this. So far its kinda a sausage fest I wont lie haha, we need ladies in this world! otherwise... we will all just have a pissing contest and kill off. XD

Reactions: Sammael9216
The weak are meat, and the strong do eat!

EDIT: Shit, I should have used that in my Abstract section of my CS.

Reactions: Wolfsin
large.jpg
Name:
Alexandria Heron

Abstract: Knowledge is power, so I will overcome myself and be the strongest one of all.

Detail: Alex is a shy girl who use to be bullied in school, that was until she hacked her abusers facebooks and ruined their social lives. Even though she spends most days after school running on her schools cross country team, most of her time is spent in quiet serenity with a book in her hand or in front of a monitor with her music on the highest settings. Alex doesn't like to confront anything head on, to most she just seems like a wallflower with no drive. Her friends know different, she can be as loud an obnoxious as the rest of them given the right circumstances, especially with a drink in her hand, and she strives to learn wanting to save the dying world she lives on. Just don't cross her, shes a demon wearing a mask.

• Love
This is slightly out of my comfort zone. (I almost always exclusively play men. I don't understand women Dx ) I also thought we could use a little more variety in the gender of our characters. Too keep things interesting lol

• Nice Execution!
Yeahhh I thought long and hard on playing a woman, but this character design was too fun to pass up, @Honorific I love the chary idea you have going, she will be a fun addition!

• Nice Execution!
Yes she will be really interesting, especially when you insult her glasses and she finds a way to nonlethally poison your food :3 @Wolfsin

• Nice Execution!
I just can't play a female, homophobic that way.

I can play a female, but I can't play non straight characters usually. Closest I get is like bi-sexual characters and even then any relationship they end up in is usually straight haha

• Nice Execution!

Name: Amelia Amintal. Strongly prefers to go by Amy instead of Amelia.
Abstract: An deceitful, addicting breath of fresh lavender with a knack to learning and conquering.
Detail:

Amy was always very curious about the hue of her eyes, and when she asked about her peculiar irises, she was told she had the 'eyes of the blind' because her Mother was an 'unfaithful harlot' and the Gods punished her for her rampant adultery by making her believe her child was visually impaired. She did not interact with her Mother as a young child because she left shortly after she was born ['Probably swept off her feet by some rich idiot feeding her reassurances about her supposed blind child.'] and often was scolded for her lack of femininity as a kid from running around with rowdy boys her age. Did her Mother's shame in having a child with unusual eyes affect her? No, because she did not care about her Mother.

When Amy grew older, right after she became a woman, her elderly Father fell into great illness. As 'a young, pure maiden' of her time who had no interest in men or greed, she tended to her lame and blinded Father. She wasted not a second in caring for her parent. However, as soon as he passed away, she drank in joy. Her father was an emotionally abusive, over protective fiend. He had felt the power of the Gods for his unapologetic envy and wrath at her harlot mother, and Amy has always been around to endure that and soon watch him waste away in fury.

Soon enough, her smugness soon dissipated into grief. Once her Father died, she lost a big source of income. Running a small bakery, and the feeble financial condolences of others who thought Amy of a saddened orphan could only bring her so far. She considered become a priestess herself and joining the Church, but that would trap her into acting as a fair maiden her whole life. She despised the idea.

Soon enough, she gained an idea of what to do.

Amy, from feigning innocence for all her life did consider taking up a profession in whoring. Knowing that she was indeed in the middle of a very judgmental and scandalous village, she took it upon herself to make a plan to join the young Prince's harem instead. He was looking for potential women to be new inserts in his harem, and she was looking for appropriate income and shelter...

At the Prince's birthday celebration, people from far and wide piled into the massive castle to dance and commemorate his 'many accomplishments' in the past besides hiding in the shadow of his withering Father. That was where Amy was able to seduce him and was immediately accepted into his royal harem, not bearing to hear past life of her being a 'poor, lonely woman' as she fed him. He ate up her homely tales of a orphan woman, watching her father die in her arms or when she would run around the town and challenge even the Garrison to duels in a friendly, playful heart. She was youthful and a raw beauty among her competition, with a polite but sultry attitude to boot. The prince was too dim to realize she harbored no feelings towards him whatsoever, since she was a clever and graceful woman with her words.

That is how she spent most of her days, in luxury as she quickly became his favorite whore, showered in adoration and protection from jealous concubines and hormonal pages. Did Amy actually love the prince? Never in a million years. But he gave her what she wanted, whenever she wanted, until she couldn't think of anything else to ask for him to fetch for her.

+ Skills +
Amy's senses are heightened and her balance is confident. She does harbor some swordsmanship skills from hanging out with young, aspiring males as a child when her father wasn't paying attention. She managed to sway the blacksmith into wielding her a durable light sword, but had no reason besides some sparring with egotistical local guards [she had her fair share of losses, but they can't say she wasn't a strategical opponent] or self defense to stretch upon the hobby. And she did not ever plan to even think about becoming a mercenary because that shit is dangerous to her.

+ Trivia and etc. +
Amy's nickname was 'The Lavender Maiden' in her town.
She appears to be early or mid twenties, and is about 5'5 and a half. A very leggy woman.
Amy does not appreciate people calling her Amelia. At all.
She's not a very nice girl, but if she needs to bond together with others for her survival, she'll do it. [Also a good opening for character development turn upppp]
She's squeaky around bugs, and is often very violent around them and will not hesitate to squish, punch, slice or grind them into bits.
Amy could lie for a living.
She appreciates the fine arts of alcohol and other women's bodies.

ooc: omg I hope this is okay amy was hard to create LOL

Reactions: Beak and Wolfsin
Name:
Alexandria Heron

Abstract: Knowledge is power, so I will overcome myself and be the strongest one of all.

Detail: Alex is a shy girl who use to be bullied in school, that was until she hacked her abusers facebooks and ruined their social lives. Even though she spends most days after school running on her schools cross country team, most of her time is spent in quiet serenity with a book in her hand or in front of a monitor with her music on the highest settings. Alex doesn't like to confront anything head on, to most she just seems like a wallflower with no drive. Her friends know different, she can be as loud an obnoxious as the rest of them given the right circumstances, especially with a drink in her hand, and she strives to learn wanting to save the dying world she lives on. Just don't cross her, shes a demon wearing a mask.
Nice! Yay, a quiet lady with a mean bite. ;)

It kinda feels a bit like cheating for me to play a character, but I could drop in another female myself if you think we need a little more balance.

Edit: Hi @beautie -- you posted as I was typing! Reading now, looks awesome!

Does anyone else feel insecure about their CS now?

XD Nawp.. i did what was asked of me, I think the less info the better for a world that will run based on the characters. =D

• Nice Execution!
Does anyone else feel insecure about their CS now?
I always feel insecure so I felt no change at the moment no. Don't feel so bad lol I am pretty sure our Cs's were suppose to be short.

• Nice Execution!
@beautie Haha she's absolutely okay. I have a feeling she'll do very well here. :)

Everyone else, no need to feel insecure -- all of your characters are magnificent, and I mean it. We'll learn who they are as we go! :D

Reactions: beautie
@beautie Haha she's absolutely okay. I have a feeling she'll do very well here. :)

Everyone else, no need to feel insecure -- all of your characters are magnificent, and I mean it. We'll learn who they are as we go! :D
Thank you thank you! c:

And sorry, I was planning to make it simple but before I knew it, she was finished and I was clicking post reply.

Desimus is going to force feed all of you your bleeding hearts. *Let the games begin!*

Desimus is going to force feed all of you your bleeding hearts. *Let the games begin!*
He isn't going to be very good at making friends v.v

@Beak Don't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad Dx I'm going to run away and go to mime school to live with people who understand my insecure awkwardness!

@Beak Don't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad Dx I'm going to run away and go to mime school to live with people who understand my insecure awkwardness!
How do you know they understand how you feel? Takes a talented mime to sequence out a string of emotional trauma.

• Love