SaKuro (A 1 on 1 thread ft Garfield007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeCrowe

Original poster
rvhfg5.png
It all started with a simple question: "Do you wanna run away together?" As soon as they had the chance, they left without even telling anyone that they knew and traveled a number of miles for days...until they reached a town called Harishine Shores. It was here that their story together continued...

Saki and Kuro's Apartment:

Outside-
latest

Inside-
18j2oizm9iumijpg.jpg

When the woman presumed that me and Kuro where married I more or less choked on hair, blushing brightly. I had totally forgot about his ring, cause if she wouldn't have seen it she couldn't have came to this conclusion. I might as well have been his sister >.<

As Kuro didn't say anything the woman excuse her sudden conclusion, then explained about a future event she and her husband were planning for young married couples. It all sounded great, she even mentioned chocolate twice...

"Why are you doing this to meeeeeee?!"

... but it might be wrong to say yes. I know Kuro wouldn't accept to lie, but as he started his sentence and waited for me to finish I realised something. We were here, alone, and in the future we might actually... Also, leaving everything behind might have been wrong, what can a little more wrong do?

"Sure, sounds good." I said as I walked over by Kuro's side, grabbing his arm as I smiled sweetly

I assumed Saki was about to say no like I was about to, knowing that she was most likely to do so, but I couldn't help but be extremely shocked when she actually agreed to the ball. 'Wha- But- ...HUH?!' I thought as she grabbed my arm, holding onto it and smiling like we were a married couple.

"Wonderful. Also, if you don't mind, we'd like to give you guys this gift basket. Not because of you two being married, but because of you two being new in Harishine. Please take it," She said as her husband picked up the basket to the side of the door and handed it over to me. It had quite a bit of stuff in it, including Pizza mix, a few chocolate bars, and...wine?

"Thanks! Sorry to be rude, but we're about to get ready to eat, so..." I tried to politely make them leave, which seemed to work as they told us that they were happy for us, bowed, and left our front door. As soon as I closed the door, I immediately turned to my 'wife' and raised an eyebrow.

"..uh...what was that?" I asked her, placing the basket down on the ground.

I was pretty sure that Kuro did not appreciate my reply even without looking at him, but I thought that for once I can come up with an idea. I mean, most of the time he makes the decission, it must be my turn once.

I did not expect such a big gift basket (cause even when I moved in the past I never had such neighbours), but I just rolled with it as I smiled, watching Kuro take it from the husband. Kuro tried to dismiss the couple by telling them it was time for us to eat, at which they got the message and got ready to leave.

"Thanks again for everything. Have a good day." I told them before they left and Kuro closed. After we were alone Kuro looked at me with a raised eyebrow, confirming my earlier thoughts as he placed the basket on the ground and asked me what did I just do.

"It is called 'strategy'. I mean, eventually that will happen, so we might as well get a sneak peek and be prepared, right?" I asked him as I crossed my arms

As soon as I asked her about her decision, she told me that it was some sort of 'strategy'. I almost wanted to laugh at that, but before one laugh could escape from me, she made my entire face turn red from her following comment, saying that that will actually happen eventually. '...I didn't think she would say that. Maybe i should save up for- WAIT, THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!' I thought to myself.

"It's still lying, which we can't go back on now. If we tell them the truth at this point, then their first impressions of us will be tainted and they'll spread rumors about us trying to rip them off....even if I kinda wanted to say yes myself." I said to her, even telling her the truth. I stood there for a minute, thinking about the situation before I came to a realization that made me grin. "A sneak peak, huh? Well, if that's the case, then why don't we start acting like we're married right now? That way, we won't mess up when we talk to that other couple and the ones at the ball." I proposed, feeling really clever with that.

At first Kuro replied the way I thought he would, saying that lying is wrong and that now there's no going back as, if we do, our rep in the area would be ruined. Tho, he did say something that caught my curiosity.

"Woah, he HIMSELF considered saying yes? Looks like I'm not the only sneak thief in the house." I thought, letting out a very soft giggle at his comment, but then I saw him grin and I stopped. He has an idea, doesn't he?

As I listened to him talk about his plans, I couldn't help but nod in agreement. However, I had a little problem... I don't know how young married couples act. All married couples are either already older and with kids, and I can't count big bro and his girlfriend in here, so my resources for research are nada.

"Ok, that sounds like a good deal. But... how are we supposed to do that?" I asked, giving right up front that I had absolutely zero ideas of how to do this. I did not think this plan far ahead...

Saki made it pretty clear that she didn't know how exactly they were gonna act like a married couple. I wouldn't either if this came up a few months back, where I didn't even know the difference between dating and marriage besides the obvious.

Thankfully, I did look that up a few weeks back (for no real reason besides my curiosity) and knew how to go about it. However, this would be a pretty big step for the both of us, even if we were simply just pretending. Like we stated earlier, this could possibly be a test run for the future...so, I decided to start the test right then and there.

"This is how," I started, grabbing her hands and held them in mine as I stood in front of her. "Marriage is about a strong bond, stronger than any dating couple. This bond is full of love, honesty, trust, and mutual respect for the other. In the eyes of the law, we would be like one person. In the face of our peers, we would be like a strong unit.

We would face tough challenges together, even the ups and downs of our own personal lives, be it financial or something else. There would be no running; the rings would be our red string of fate and we will get through it all together. Do you now understand how being a married couple would be like?"
I explained to her, being serious and sincere...though, my face was a tiny bit red.

As soon as Kuro held my hands into his he got my complete attention, me staring at him in childish curiosity. Even if all that he was saying made complete sense, I couldn't help but blush constantly brighter, starting off from a barely noticable shade of pink and so on. As he was speaking in a calm tone what marriage is about (from where did he even get all this info?!), I was running through my mind with the two of us all the things he mentioned. He must have mentioned that during his speech I had a dreamy smile on my face while blushing, possibly making me look extremely dumb, but I was really paying attention!

Anyway, as soon as he was done, I snapped out of my dreaming, looking at him being all serious, yet shy... Cute!

"I-I guess?" I babbled a bit as I looked away while scratching the back of my neck, trying to stop looking dumb as hell. Even if I am his haux wife for now, I need to keep his reputation high.

"Hmm?" I tilted my head when it seemed like she answered her question with an answer. Only then did I really pay attention to her face, which was...rather cute in a lot of ways. 'No matter what, I think I'll never get over that adorable face!' In that moment, all I wanted to do was just kiss her, cuddle her, and perhaps...

I end up shaking my head before my mind could get to the obvious conclusion. 'Stupid! This is a serious moment! Get back to talking,' I encouraged myself before I continued. "So, with all that in mind, will you be my wi- fake wife?" I asked her. Knowing her, she was probably gonna answer with 'yes', 'okay', or 'sure'...but, a big part of me really wanted her to say 'I do.' Yes, it would be cheesy...but I was once a hopeless romantic. This is the stuff I dreamed about, dammit!

When I saw Kuro shake his head I could easily deduct that he was thinking about... stuff outside the subject... before he got to the point: dropping the question. Ok, that didn't really count as THE question, as he added the "fake" in there. Also no ring, sure, understandable, but it would have been nice to kneel at least for effect?

"Bruh." I simply tought. "This is play pretend, so he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, so you can keep it cool too... Or maybe not?"

As soon as I thought that I had an idea as I looked at Kuro. He might be all serious and take this situation the way it is... But I am who I am, and I sometimes saw him enjoy this pizza topping.

"I do." I replied with a bright smile.

I didn't quite know the feeling that struck me at that very moment, but if I could use something that was close to it, that would be that 'my heart skipped a beat'. The burning sensation on my face got hotter and my eyes grew a few sizes bigger with the way that she answered. She just always knew what to say to almost break down my rough exterior. That's why I...

Before I could get back in control of myself, I had pushed her up against another way, a few inches away from that beautiful face of hers. 'Shit,' I cursed in my head before I released her and turned my back to try and quickly cool myself down. I took a deep breath, coughed loudly, and turned back to Saki with a forced straight face. "We should...go get food now. It's getting late, so why don't we settle for takeout?" I said to her, getting back on track with what we were originally gonna do in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I expected various reaction from Kuro, but I certainly didn't prepare myself for what he actually did. Before I knew what was going on he pushed me against a wall, a few inches away. As he was mentally cursing in his head I took my time to blush brightly, realising I baaaaaaaasically asked for it with that answer.

As soon as Kuro backed away I still couldn't breath from what just happened, but as soon as he turned his back I quickly took a deep breath, feeling like fainting there for a second. Fortunately, I didn't, or that would have been weird as hell. "Y-yeah, takeout sounds good." I replied to his suggestion as I looked away, trying to hide my blush

After we both came to a decision, we would end up leaving the apartment in search of a good place to eat sometime quick and easy. Along the way, we smacked on one of the chocolate bars, not even caring about eating first. Thankfully, Saki wasn't the kind of girl who would get on to me eating more sweets than healthy food...

...actually, that may be a flaw, but whatever...

In any case, we somehow found ourselves near a two story apartment complex in the outskirts after some people recommended us to this place. They even told us that it was 'the best place in town'...but, I was confused when we arrived. I mean, there was a sign that said that there was, indeed, a eatery in one of the apartments...but this was shady.

"Should I go check it out first?" I recommended.

As we decided to go get takeout I quickly put on a light jacket before going out with Kuro. The town was small, but very pretty in my opinion, so I did enjoy our walk in search of a place to eat. Even more, we shared a chocolate bar, even if we didn't even get dinner first. To be honest, there were indeed nights where I completely forgot to eat dinner or heck, one day I skipped lunch too, so I could have survived with only that for today, and it's not like there seems to be a problem with me eating sweets. Noice!

Eventually, as I followed Kuro around, we got to two story apartment complex, and there was even a place signalling food... But Kuro didn't seem too fond of this place. I too found it a little weird... but we are here already, right?

"Well if you don't feel comfortable I can go check it out? I don't mind." I simply replied to his suggestion with a shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.