SaKuro (A 1 on 1 thread ft Garfield007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LeCrowe

Original poster
rvhfg5.png
It all started with a simple question: "Do you wanna run away together?" As soon as they had the chance, they left without even telling anyone that they knew and traveled a number of miles for days...until they reached a town called Harishine Shores. It was here that their story together continued...

Saki and Kuro's Apartment:

Outside-
latest

Inside-
18j2oizm9iumijpg.jpg

It was a day like any other...well, of course, besides the downpour that Saki and I had to walk through. I held up a clear, see-through umbrella with one hand, the other intertwined with Saki's, as we strolled along on the sidewalk. My usual black headphones were around my neck, playing something from some anime that I can barely make out because of how loud the rain drops collided with the ground. I also wore a backpack, like Saki did, which contained my nice laptop that I got from my dad and the chargers for various devices, including the computer and my phone. Overall, I was well-packed and I was feeling quite good about what our new life together was gonna be like.

But, it's not like we were married or anything. Just your typical couple that was into obscure stuff...yeah, typical is the right word.

"So, how far are we from the apartment?" I asked my cute, adorable girlfriend Saki. I had given her the map of the town earlier since I was holding the umbrella.

'Wait, why don't you just hold the map with your other hand?'
'Because I'll be holding your hand with my other one. Duh.'
'...true.'

So, she took the map. "I think another chapter of T**** G**** came out today. Also, I heard that a second episode of GlitchT*le S2 came out as well."

I am honestly not a fan of cold, so I am thankful that I managed to put on today some warmer clothes, of course with my fave fingerless mittens. As I walked by Kuro's side, holding his hand with one hand and the map with my other, my gaze shifted from the map to the surroundings to the sky.

I might not appreciate cold... But I like rain. It is so soothing, be it gentle or fierce. Some say it is God's way to caress the earth, even if I am not religious (I believe in Bob, tho), but some say it is the tears of whoever is up there. I choose to believe the latter, so when it rains I like to reach up to the sky to try to wipe the tears of whoever is crying... But there's an umbrella now above me, so I can't do that. At least it's see through.

"Don't worry, there isn't much left till we get there." I replied with a smile, then as Kuro spoke about today's news I couldn't help by pout.

"Not nice joking about that. I subscribed to Camilla's channel, so I get notified when something new comes." I complained, then at that moment my phone beeped in my pocket, startling me a bit as it also vibrated.

"...Why this evil timing?!" I mentally asked the universe as I was tempted to take out the phone, but I had to let go of either the map or Kuro's hand. None really being a good idea.

I look over at Saki's who's phone started to vibrate and beep. Quickly noticing that she couldn't get it unless she let go of my hand or the map, I decide to let go of her hand and wrap my arm around her, pulling her close. "Are you able to answer it now?" I asked, feeling very clever from killing two birds with one stone.

'That's probably someone she knows,' was one of the main thoughts that ran through my head at the time. It was only a matter of time before one of the people we knew contacted us. However, while I blocked those numbers, Saki insisted to not block any of her family. 'I didn't want to be like my brother' was what she told me, which forced my hand a bit. So, I knew this was coming eventually...why so soon?

It seems that Kuro heard my phone as he let go of my hand. At first I was a little disappointed, but he ended up wrapping his arm around my waist, asking me if I'm gonna answer it. After getting skilled in phones, I can differentiate already beeps to say what belongs to what app. It would have been ironic if it would have been YouTube ("Can't miss my series!"), so I knew it was...

"Neh, I have enough time 'till we get to the place, so I will do it when we arrive. I would answer it now... But you will kinda lose me for 5-10 minutes." I said with a snicker, unaware of what Kuro thought. I was really curious to see what was new today in the RFA... But I will have to wait for now. Hopefully not too long.

I looked over to Saki, still worried, when she told me something that made me lift an eyebrow. This was, then, followed by giggling, which completely confused me. 'Why is she giggling? Isn't tha- oh wait...it's that MM app isn't it?' I thought, becoming a bit irritated at my previous thoughts. I blew a sigh of relief and continued walking with her. "Alright."

"Hey, isn't that it right there?" I asked, almost childlike, when I pointed to a specific building. I recognized the building from the picture I saw on the internet, so it was a bit easy to tell if it were the apartment or not.

Kuro seemed relieved for some reason when I told him that it can wait. Maybe because I wouldn't randomly space out again? Probably, I don't know, I'm not a mind reader!

As soon as he pointed somewhere my sight immediately followed the direction, setting upon the building he reffered to. Slightly squinting my eyes behind my glasses, I processed the info untill I could confirm it is the place. And no, I don't have a special need for glasses or anything, I wore them because they look cute. I don't have any problem besides my sight not being the sharpest of them all, even if it is a fact I don't really take care of my senses. I mean hey, I listen music too loudly, and I even almost got my eye poked out in the past. Anyway, I am still the only person in my family to not need glasses at all... well, besides the dog.

"Do dog glasses even exist?" I wondered, then I realised I took kind of too much narration space with this, so I decided to return to the point.

"Yeah, I think that's it." I said as I checked the map to make sure we were in the right place.

As soon as Saki confirmed that it was the place, I immediately became thrilled that we have finally arrived. Ever since we left, I've been waiting for that moment when our new life of living together would begin. Hell, I've dreamt about this before a couple of times, but in that moment, it felt as if my dreams have came true. I was so happy, so excited, and most importantly, I was so...scared.

'This is reality...this isn't like back in *****. We were just two, weird teens who fell for each other and had fun...but this...this is gonna be different. We're adults now, with responsibilities and shit. What if we fail at this? What if...' I thought, slightly shaking a bit. Then... I looked towards Saki, who seemed completely carefree. At that exact moment, I needed the kind of clarity.

'Even without saying a word, she fills me with determination,' I thought, taking a deep breath as my fear subsided. 'No, we won't fail at this! I'm done with life trying to screw with me! I'm taking control of my own life, from here on out, and we will get through this together...like we always do, I finished thinking, firmly grasping Saki's hand as I felt ready for this new start. Not completely, but enough.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked her, a confident expression on my face.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I looked at the building where my new life will begin, a thousand thoughts and emotions flooded in my head: happiness, excitement, curiosity... uncertainity, fear. I was looking forward to this, but not that I am here... I can't help but wonder if I can actually handle it. I felt Kuro's hand shiver a bit in mine, so he must feel the same way...

"I already did this, I cannot back down now. Cute smile, look casual, you can do it..." I thought as I avoided looking directly at Kuro, putting on a smile to hide my fear. Even if we are here, I can't help but feel this might have been a mistake. I mean, maybe he's the best for me, but maybe I'm the worst for him...

"The fuck? Stop thinking in lyrics and grow a pair. Zoe, be a man! You can do it! We can do it!!!" I finished my thought as I clenched my fist, a look on determination on my face. Damn, if this would have been an anime, my eyes would have been shining like a save point, lolololol.

"Huh?" I let out as Kuro's question snapped me out of my inspirational speech, then I cleared my throat and showed a thumbs up "Oh, right, haha. I was born ready!"

"Well, let's do this.." I tell her, making my way to the building with her. 'Let our new lives here begin!'

4 hours later...

Well, we finally got everything set up. Gladly for us, our boxes were brought to the apartment before we arrived...well, they kinda blocked our way inside, but it was fine in the end.

We decided, before coming here, that we were gonna only have one bedroom and that we were gonna sleep in the same bed...but, not for all the reasons I secretly have fantasies about. It's mostly to save money, but also because both of sleeping in separate rooms and beds would be very weird. So, the one thing I'm looking forward when it comes to night time is cuddling with her. That's good enough for me...for now, at least.

Anyway, the apartment itself wasn't really that impressive. I mean, it was furbished and it looked nice, but it was the size that wasn't that perfect. It was a clean walkthrough from the front door that led to the living room, where a couch and my flat screen that I brought from home was. (Including my PS4, of course.) Then, you can take a few steps and be in the kitchen. Take another few steps and you're in the hallway. Open a door and there's the love ro- I mean, bedroom. This was the best I could afford, which I didn't really mind once I quickly got used to it. (Okay, enough with exposition. Back to the story.)

"Alright! So...what are we gonna eat tonight? Are we gonna go out and get groceries or order pizza?" I asked, laying on the couch tired from unpacking everything. I already had my laptop out, ready to plug in the pizza place site if we decide on that option.

While unpacking the stuff and setting everything right I did help as much as I could. Well, ok, like twice I ditched work to see what my 2D baes were doing, of course using earphones at those moments as some sounds could be... taken out of context, but I'm Saki, I'm helping!

Regarding same bedroom, I didn't really think when I was asked about all implications. I mean, I have shared my bed more than once in the past, sometimes even with Kuro, so that idea didn't bother me at that moment. But now...

Anyway, the apartment, even small, was nice. It had most of the stuff we need and want... I hope we can share the space properly. For example, I am NOT giving away the desk 100%, drawing on the floor sucks! At least I got to unpack my bag, which was, besides essentials like clothes and other stuff, it had a small laptop and a mouse, my drawing tablet, my other tools... Thank god the other box got shipped ahead of time, or that would have been torture!

Ok. Back to story now!!!

As soon as we were finished, Kuro flopped down on the couch with his laptop ready, asking what we should eat. I didn't really care at that moment, I was looking through my bag for something, and I was about to say that as well... But when he listed the options...

"What did he just say?" I looked at him in a triggered state. How could he mention that in front on me, and dishonor it?

I waited for her answer and heard nothing before I decided to turn towards her...to see that she was obviously pissed of. Immediately, a lot of pressure was placed onto me and I had to quickly figure out why she was mad. 'Okay. So, I mentioned what we should eat. I don't think that set her off, so it must have been the options. Groceries or ordering pizza...one of these must have made her this way.'

My favorite food was Pizza, which was something that I would prefer at least once a week. I just prefer the taste of it, if it isn't bad of course, and I sometimes eat too much of it. I vaguely started to remember her opinion on Pizza when it struck me: She liked to make the Pizza herself. But, I didn't want to have her do it alone, so...

"Or, perhaps, we can get a few ingredients and make our own pizza? I'm sure the places around here suck, so let's make our own just to be safe, I told her, typing in google instead of a pizza place. I was hopeful that it was the right answer...but, expected that I still wasn't even close.

After seemingly processing for a bit, Kuro changed his thought, suggesting to make pizza instead as the places around must not be as good. Better safe than sorry.

"Eh, good enough." I thought as I shrugged to myself as a "yeah, sure". I mean, I do like homemade pizza better, using mom's reci-

"Ok, let's go." I said with a smile to interrupt my own thought, heading to grab my jacket. He already changed the idea once, I can't make him change it back because of something as small as that. I'll... just get past that.

Smile. Nod. Chill. That's what you do best.

I looked on as Saki went to get her jacket, but after checking the time on my phone, I realized that it was still quite early for us to head out yet. So, I got up and was about to tell her to wait a bit...until an idea came across my mind. 'It's been a while since we've been alone like this, huh?' I thought to myself as I moved towards Saki. We couldn't...do the do, of course, but I can get away with one thing...

Walking up to her, with her back to me, I embraced her from behind and held her close. "You know, it's still a bit early. How about we spend a little time right here and get lost together?" I said, trying my hardest to sound romantic. At the moment, I just hope that she knew what I was getting at.

Before I could thrown in my jacket I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind and hold me. At the beginning, this sort of hugs surprised me and one time I almost punched -not slapped- Kuro by mistake, but now...

"I see what you're doing here." I thought as I smiled to myself softly, then as I put one hand over one of his, my other gently caressed his cheek and turned his face towards me as I also turned my head to face him.

"Well, I indeed didn't have anything sweet in a while, now that you mention it." I told him softly, gazing into his eyes.

She turned towards me, cupping my cheek with her hand and holding my free hand with her other one. I intertwined our fingers as I began to pull her even closer at a rather faster rate to catch her off guard. Our lips finally met as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her towards me more in the kiss. Since she didn't like tongue, I struggled to keep from trying for a french kiss.

I began to get lost in the kiss after a couple of seconds, just wanting the kiss to go on for as long as I could hold it. Because I completely forgot to hold back, I accidently let my tongue wander before pulling away quickly with embarrassment. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to..." I tried to apologize before she got mad.

Kuro took me a little by surprise as he suddenly pulled me in a kiss, but I didn't really mind. Closing my eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling myself closer. Slow and gentle, looks like he remembered my preference...

For a short while.

The sweetness of the kiss was interrupted as I felt his tongue going for it before he quickly pulled away, apologising. As soon as the kiss was over I covered my mouth in surprise with one hand as I blushed brightly. It took me a bit to process through what just happened... But he looks honest.

"I... U-uuuuuh..." I stuttered, then smiled shyly as I removed the hand from my mouth. "If it was an accident, then it's ok..."

My worry over making my mistake slowly washed away as Saki told me that it's okay if it really was an accident. It was completely an accident, even if I really really wanted to do it, but that was besides the point in that moment.

I saw her blushing heavily, which immediately set off my cuteness meter. I could hold myself back in wanting to go further with her, I could hold myself back from French kissing her...but I couldn't hold myself back from kissing such a beautiful girl like her. So, I went for exactly that.

I pushed her up against the nearest wall I could find, placing one hand on the wall right besides her head. I looked into her eyes, feeling my own face burning from embarrassment, as I finally went in for a passionate kiss to the lips. However, before the kiss could go on much longer... the fucking doorbell rang.

I, sadly, pulled away from the kiss, looking into Saki's eyes as the door rang again. "I guess we're gonna have to answer that." I told her, an irritating sigh preceding it as I left the room and headed for the front door. As soon as I opened the door...

"Hello~! Nice to meet you. Me and my husband live a few doors down and couldn't help but notice that you just moved in! Is it just you or is someone else with you, young man?" A random woman, not a day under 25, said to me. I forced a smile, which was extremely difficult compared to how pissed I was about the situation. 'Its these kind of people...UUUUUGH!!!'

I expected him to say something or do something else, but I did not expect him to push me against a wall and do a Kabedon. He at least took a moment to gaze into my eyes as if warning me about what he wanted to do before he went in for the kiss. This time I was somewhat prepared, so from the start I replied to the kiss... untill the door bell rang.

Well, I couldn't pull away myself as I was against le wall, so Kuro had to do it, even if be didn't seem pleased, before he said that we should answer the door. I let him go ahead with a headstart before I also followed. By the time I got to him Kuro had already opened the door, the woman having time to ask her question. As I was somewhat behind Kuro I didn't have a good angle to see his forced smile, so I put on a cute smile, unaware of Kuro's irritation atm.

"Oh, good day, miss." I greeted her politely. I still have manners, and I had nothing against neighbours, hehe

To the delight of the woman who showed up, Saki had followed behind me and greeted her. Then, something weird happened: She looked down at my hand. A smile stretched across her face as she looked at my class ring, me getting confused before she made an assumption that I could say was the definition of jumping to conclusions:

"Oooh. I understand, young man. I'd really like to know how you two have been married," She asked me, which made me immediately freeze right there as I just looked at her. 'Did she just say....'

"Oh! Uh, sorry that I asked. It's just that me and my husband are holding a sort of marriage ball in town next week and we've been looking for young married couples to attend. We plan to have 5-star courses for food, a good location for dancing, and we were able to attain some of the best chocolate in Japan. We'll even have a chocolate fountain. Would you two like to attend?" She asked us, which I already knew the answer to. I wasn't gonna lie to be treated to luxuries like that and I had full faith in Saki to not lie either, even if she loved chocolate and the sound of Japan's best chocolate may tempt her, but I knew she was above temptation.

"We'll, the answer is quite obvious..."

Status
Not open for further replies.