Sakura's: A Day In Pictures (:

S

Sakura

Original poster

I love photography, but I rarely have the time to take pictures unless its on special occasions!
So I decided! (: Now that I'm cruising past high school straight into college, I'll do this fun project && take certain "days in pictures" =D

(kind of stole it off Ororohic's month of photography, teehee <3)

♥ Enjoy (:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sakura's A Day In Pictures :. Culture Shock & Last days of Sweet Seventeen
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
3.10.2011: it was spirit week : culture shock day (: "shock the hallways with your cultural clothes" :D & also the day before my birthday! This isn't really " a day " in pictures, but it's more of a photoshoot, haha! x) but I think the pictures came out nicely, despite the striking brightness (sunshine from the sunrise outside the window!)

SDC11246.JPG

SDC11252.JPG

SDC11256.JPG

SDC11265.JPG

SDC11269.JPG

SDC11282.JPG

SDC11259.JPG

SDC11258.JPG

Pretty bright blue. 5th picture looks like your having a lot of fun taking pictures :).

Sakura's so cute. XD <3

Hello lovely, you've grown up so much! I love your outfit, all the rich details of it, just gorgeous <3

Nice dress. What camera did you use?

If you're using a DSLR in that environment, switch to Manual mode, lower your ISO, and increase either your shutter speed or your F number (aperture/depth-of-field) to get rid of that glare when taking pictures on very bright days. Don't rely on auto too much - you'll get good results if you can control your camera to do as you desire.