1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Sakura Trick Roleplay

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FrozenOcelot, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello!

I am looking for an advanced Roleplay partner, male or female who would like to take part in a possible anime roleplay I had in mind from watching a recent yuri anime.

The anime I'm talking about is Sakura Trick! If you know what that is then that's great and will help quite a bit as you know some of the basics from the anime which will help get more of a feeling for the settings and plot and such ^^

If you're re interested, please do know I'd like roleplayers who can do quite a bit of long posting as well as putting details into their posts as I feel this will help the roleplay be more lengthy and more plot and relationship orientated as well as more adult themes.

I would really prefer any roleplayers who have watched Sakura trick please post a reply if you're interested and I'll get back to you asap!

Thanks!

#1 FrozenOcelot, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. Still looking for partners! ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.