Saiyuki (GokuXGojyo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elrazhnia

Original poster
Additional content rating: Mpreg

I'm looking for a partner for a specific plot for a Saiyuki RP that I've been wanting to do for a long time. It starts off in a concept I'm sure has been done a million times: Innocent Goku asks Gojyo to teach him about sex. Gojyo agrees, but insists the 'lessons' are just that. At some point (whether it's right away or after the lessons have been going on a while) Gojyo grudgingly allows Goku to top, figuring he won't have properly taught him everything he needs to if he doesn't. This backfires in a significant way: the belief that half breeds are sterile is a misconception brought on by the fact that male half breeds are essentially hermaphroditic. They are unable to father children, but perfectly capable of carrying them. Of course Gojyo is completely unaware of this until it is too late, and he ends up pregnant with Goku's child.

That's the gist of the plot idea. For added drama, I also like the idea of Gojyo being convinced when Goku develops feelings for him that Goku just THINKS that because of the pregnancy, but that part's optional. If possible, I would really prefer to do this in PMs (I just feel weird about uninvolved people reading my writing...) but it's not a deal breaker if I have to do it in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.