INTEREST CHECK Saint-Vincent Asylum: The Academy of Evil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, through for now the limit is two. It may change later, but I need to be able to manage.

Alright then, I shall see what I come up with and post my characters later on. Thank you for answering all of my questions.

You are both very welcome, thank you for your interests!

You're quite welcome. Oh I forgot to ask this, will you be making a character sheet or do we have to come up with our own?

I have one ready, but you are free to got with your own. My Template is a 'on demand' one.

oh ok, thanks xD I would prefer to use yours if you don't mind, because I'm terrible at making a character sheet. xD

I don't mind using my own. Its made to go with just about any roleplay I decide to take part in. hehe.

Alright, so here it is, then, Freeze:

Name:

Orientation:

Mental Condition(s):

Physical Condition(s):

Obsession(s):

Dislikes:

Appearance:

Personality:

History:

Skills:

Talents:

Mindset:

Ambition:

So will you be setting up a sign up form or do you want us to post our characters here?

You can post here for now, I'll transfer it to the Signup once we have a few more interested.

I hope this is ok ^_^ Let me know if I need to add anything. Oh and I took some things out.

Name: Daisuke Haru

Orientation: Bi-Sexual

Mental Condition(s): Pyromania and Self-defeating Personality Disorder (Masochistic)

Physical Condition(s): None

Obsession(s): Fire, bombs and making things explode

Likes: Ramen Noodles, Video games, Killing, blood shed, Blowing things up, pain- either causing it to others or having pain caused to himself, bombs, fire, setting things on fire, watching things get blown up and blowing things up.

Dislikes: Normal humans, because he thinks they're no fun. Chocolate, snobs, things that he can't set on fire or kill

Appearance:
HottAnimeEmoGuy2.jpg

Personality: He's very unstable, wild and out of control most of the time. He's constantly getting into trouble for either setting something on fire or trying to blow something up. He believes that there is no happy ending to anything, with out a lot of blood shed. And also lots and lots of pain involved. He can seem very hyper and random at most times, but under neath, he's a cold blooded killer.

History: Little is known about his origins, he does't know who his mother or father were. He doesn't know where he was born or when he was born. All he does remember is being left out on the streets to die and being brought to an orphanage, that's where he committed his first acts of arson and murder, by burning down the entire place with all the people still inside, the reason he burnt it down was because of being bullied. He was around four years old. He continued to go through orphanages, either killing of the kids that made fun of him or burnt down the entire orphanage just for the hell of it, eventually no orphanage would want to take him. So he began living on the streets, that is where he learned of his demonic heritage, but of course he can not control his powers very well at all. So unintentionally he would blow up a small object like a wooden create for an example, but it would catch other things on fire and cause a great deal of damage, causing fuel feed his pyromania. And his masochisticness, he would get into fights with gang members and thugs, just so he can feel pain, which gives him a high so to speak.

Skills: Able to make small objects explode when he touches them.

I forgot to mention I would prefer the characters to start as fourteen years old and growing up into their madness and cruelty with time and lessons. Would you mind tweaking him to be a little younger? Otherwise, he is accepted.

Hmm...that may make things a bit difficult for me. Seventeen is the youngest I will every play a character; just not comfortable playing anything younger than that. Sorry, but I don't think I can do this roleplay especially if my characters are going to be fourteen years old.

As I said, this is prefered, not required. If you guys are more comfortable with older characters I can switch it up.

I s ok, I'm more comfortable with him being 17, like Danika, That is the youngest I will play as my characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.