Status
Not open for further replies.
WIP

Jake-T.-Austin-682x1024.jpg

.:Name:.
Dusk Warrior
.:Nickname/s:.
Titan
.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.
.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.
.:Supernatural Species:.
Demon
.:Powers:.
Invincible - Can turn his skin into titanium making it nearly impenetrable.
Teleportation - Can teleport between 3ft and 6 miles.
Summon - Able to summon up to 4 wolf familiars to do his bidding.
Super Speed
Super Strength
Earth - Can manipulate and control Earth around him.
His powers are strongest at night.

.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Pansexual
.:Nationality:.
Latino/English/Italian
.:Physical Appearance:.
tumblr_n2xoe3OXx41qa9vqgo1_250.gif

.:Distinguishing Features:.
Deep brown eyes
Silky mahogany hair
His height (6'4)
Muscular body

.:Dress:.
Casual
jake-t-austin.jpg

.:Personality:.
.:Crush:.
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
.:Family:.
.:Other Relationships:.
.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
.:Other:.
jake-t-austin-glitter-magazine-oct-19-2013-2.jpg
Holy shit I died when I saw this. e-e LOVE MEEEEE.

Or don't.

That's totally cool.

Holy shit I died when I saw this. e-e LOVE MEEEEE.

Or don't.

That's totally cool.
Lol looks like I picked a nice appearance XD hes open to crushes/relationships if you guys are interested

@Zaryá°Stãrska Hmm...I guess Atticus and him could bond over the fact that they're both Demons??? So they could be friends and develop as the RP goes. Atticus would probably be attracted to him because of his looks and is not above flirting, so he'd probably flirt with him, but it wouldn't be a crush.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
O-o I would ask if Harlot could have a crush on him but. They can be friends xD I guess? Lol.
Lol she can if you want. Sounds good to me =)
@Zaryá°Stãrska Hmm...I guess Atticus and him could bond over the fact that they're both Demons??? So they could be friends and develop as the RP goes. Atticus would probably be attracted to him because of his looks and is not above flirting, so he'd probably flirt with him, but it wouldn't be a crush.
Alright, they could also have a kind of "which demon is stronger" rivalry too =) haha well Dusk is pansexual.

Reactions: Kitsune
The GM hasn't been on this thread for a while, I believe...

@mechtat

Just going to tag them to see if this is still going on~ c:

Is there room for more?

I don't normally do group RPs, but...

-quietly slips this one on the table-

nwhon9.jpg

Katherine Rose Milton

Rose, Katie

.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.

.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.

Vampire

She has not discovered any yet.

Female

Straight [The only straight one here, by the looks of it!]

English

5'4", a slender build with not much by way of curves, though it's hard to tell with the clothes she wears. Her hair is long and naturally straight, a chestnut brown color that has streaks of dark red in the sun. She has hazel eyes, pale skin, and dimples when she smiles.

A fresh, jagged scar running from her right shoulderblade to her chest, going along her collarbone.
A shiny new Vampire bite.

Katherine dresses for modesty before all else. Receiving attention is not something she is used to, so she never actively seeks it out. As such, she normally wears baggy sweaters and long shirts. Jeans and simple dresses make up the rest of her wardrobe. She owns no heels or cute skirts, and she doesn't have a single shirt that shows a speck of cleavage. Actually, she's never even seen nylons in person.

Very quiet, a bit of a loner. She enjoys reading above all else and will usually find a quiet corner somewhere to open up her bag, which is constantly filled with novels. If confronted with a social situation, she can be awkward, but normally comes off as very sweet, if a bit gullible. She has zero sexual experience and has never been romantically interested in anybody before being brought to the Academy, so flirting will make her turn red instantly and likely stutter like an idiot. You have been warned.

None yet.

None yet.

None living.

None yet.

.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
The day after her nineteenth birthday, Katherine was walking to the library to finish an application for college. She was alone and it was late, but it was a route she was familiar with. It was going to be her last trip, because she had officially aged out of the orphanage that she had called home for her entire life, and they were sending her off with a small check and hopes of a job in a large city that she had never visited. She had never been in foster care because nobody who visited the orphanage seemed to notice she was there. While the other children played and actively tried to be taken home with the nice couples that came around, Katherine never met their eyes. She would sit off to the side, avoiding the chatty adults and trying to imagine she was in a fairy tale land somewhere. That night, she never made it to the library. All she can remember is a sharp pain and screaming, and then she woke up at the Academy with no idea of what had happened to her or how she got there. She has not yet fed or had anybody sit down and explain things to her.

None at the moment.

*mechtat*

WIP

"Shut. Up. My parents were hippies."
tumblr_n2tzq43LNQ1qjigq2o3_500.gif

Lilydale De Lacy
Dale
.:Chronological Age:.
Werewolf - Beta
Wolf Physiology
Enhanced Senses in both human and wolf form
Enhanced Strength in both forms
Male
Gay
American​

"Someone once told me my eyebrows make me look like a serial killer."
tumblr_inline_n9qlqhyAD61rk4p6f.gif

His killer eyebrows

Lilydale is perpetually cool, calm and collected due to his anger problems getting the best of him in the past and he wound up hurting the people closest to him. He is a protective guy and though he may tease you endlessly, that means he likes you and will do anything to keep you safe.
.:Boyfriend:.
OPEN
Fiona De Lacy - Foster Sister + Pack Member

b55769b3621750f57b5722593ecb6688.gif

"That was broken before I got here."
tumblr_nchug8slnM1soq6yto6_500.gif

.:Name:. Fiona De Lacy
Klutz Queen, Fiona Fuck up (both by Dale)
.:Chronological Age:.
Werewolf - Beta
Wolf Physiology
Enhanced Senses in both human and wolf form
Enhanced Strength in both forms
Female
Pansexual
American
tumblr_static_7u2spnr6er48ockgooscc4440.gif

Her earnest smile and ability to fuck up 90% of normal situations
Despite her hectic and accident prone life, Fiona always likes to appear prim, proper and neat. She likes wearing suede blouses, with nice pencil skirts and flats, but will occasionally wear neatly ironed slacks.​

"I'm pretty sure my last words are going to be either 'oops' or 'shit'."

Lilydale De Lacy - Foster Brother + Pack Member

tumblr_ltzwaeNy1k1qh9a69o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is dead. The mod has been online and not doing anything in here, so.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.