Saint Aureverre Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so if I make a mutant high school RP and begged people to join, would anyone be down for that....? because I'm already making it and cannot be stopped and I am not above begging

Reactions: Kitsune
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so if I make a mutant high school RP and begged people to join, would anyone be down for that....? because I'm already making it and cannot be stopped and I am not above begging

I can join. O-o

giphy.gif

.:Name:.
Charles Dylan Smith
.:Nickname/s:.
Charlie
.:Chronological Age:.
.:Physical Age:.
.:Supernatural Species:.
Vampire
.:Powers:.
• Super Strength
• Super Speed
• Enhanced Senses
• Memory Manipulation - He can control the memories of himself and others.

xxx
week-in-review-robert-pattinson-gifs-kcas.gif

xxx

.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Demiromantic Asexual
.:Nationality:.
British
.:Physical Appearance:.
Standing at a height of 6'1", Charles has a lean stature. He doesn't have much muscle and is a little pudgy around the sides. Because of him being a vampire, his complexion is quite pale and he doesn't exert warmth like everyone else. His hair color seems to change depending on the lighting, but it is definitely brown, just different shades of it. His eyes used to be an emerald green, but now they're a bright, yellow-ish amber.
.:Distinguishing Features:.
N/A
.:Dress:.
Charles likes to wear whatever he feels like wearing at that time. He's always out and buying himself new pieces of clothing. His clothing style can vary from a hoodie and some sweatpants to a nice pair of skinny jeans and a form-fitting shirt. It depends on the occasion as well. The one thing that he absolutely hates wearing is a suit. Makes him feel like a penguin. Other than that, he's find with everything else. He has a special love for sunglasses as well.

xxx
robert-pattinson-responsibility.gif

xxx

.:Personality:.
Reckless - Charles is practically the epitome of recklessness. The brunet will say and do anything without thinking twice about it. It clearly shows through all of his actions and thoughts, especially his thoughts. He has no-filter when speaking about different things. This being said, Charlie happens to suffer a severe case of sailor's mouth. It seems that majority of his sentences contain at least one curse word.
Individualistic - The vampire is very free and independent. He likes to do things the way that he wants. He's that one person who stands out among a crowd because he's doing something that's different from everyone else. Majority of the time, it's not on purpose. The brunet just happens to have ideas that are unique and don't conform to everyone else's. Although, he's not complaining. He likes the feeling of being different from others, even if he gets teased for it.
Awkward - Socializing and Charles do not mix well. It always end up being awkward for him because he's, well, awkward. He's not that good with making friends without embarrassing himself first. He's terrible at keeping conversations going and seems to freeze when someone comes up to him. He's all soft smiles and mumbled phrases, but this is only around strangers., acquaintances, and not-so-close family members. Along with this is his tendency to become easily flustered with the simplest of compliments. But he does appreciate them.

.:Crush:.
OPEN
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
OPEN
.:Family:.
Charlene Smith - 53 - Mother - Alive
Darrel Smith - 50 - Step-Father - Alive
Kyle Smith - 18 - Step-Brother - Alive
Vivian Smith - 21 - Sister - Alive

.:Other Relationships:.
• Harlot Bennett - Close Friend
.:Personal History:.
Charles will always remember that fateful night. The night that he was turned into a vampire. It was late, a bit past midnight. Charles had been taking a nightly stroll amongst his neighborhood, trying to clear his mind of things. His folks had been fighting over who knows what and it was getting the brunet worked up. Not wanting to explode and make everything worse, he quickly left the house and began to get as far away from it as possible.

After walking for a while, he was planning on finally returning home, hoping that the atmosphere would be a lot more calmer than when he left. As he started to do a turnabout, something caught his eye. A glimpse of silhouette. Someone hunching over something...or someone. Curiosity getting the best of him, he had began to make his way towards the silhouette. As he got closer, he began to hear noises. Noises of...someone drinking. There was slurping noises, which made him scrunch up his face in disgust. When he got close enough to clearly see, his face changed into one of utter horror. The person was...drinking the other's blood.

Before he could run, scream, or react in anyway, the creature had glanced up and locked its blood red eyes on him. It had elongated fangs that were drenched in blood, dripping the substance. Frozen with fear, Charles could only watch as the creature - vampire was what his mind supplied him with - got to its feet, licking its blood-stained lips and teeth as it stared at him. He vaguely heard it speaking to him, saying something about how he needed to die because he's seen too much. Snapped out of his fear because of the words, the brunet immediately began to beg for his life, ready to do anything to stay alive.

Who knew that would lead him to being 24 for the next hundred years.

The vampire turned him with a simple bite and, maybe, a quick suckle because, apparently, Charles tasted delicious. Excruciating pain was all that the young man could remember. It felt like he was being torn apart inside, like he was dying. It seemed to last for hours when it was really only minutes. His new lifestyle made him have to fake his death and leave his family, even though it tore him to pieces. From then on, he travelled with the vampire who changed him, learning all that he needed to know and then some. Surprisingly, it wasn't all that bad and he had become close with his Mentor, which is what he dubbed the vampire.

One day, everything spiraled down hill when Charles and his Mentor were attacked by a group of Vampire Hunters. They had been playing it safe for it seemed like vampires were dying left and right. How they got discovered is still beyond the brunet's understanding. Fortunately, he was able to escape with a few injuries. He couldn't say the same for his Mentor. When he was far away and certain of his safety, he had grieved like he never grieved before. Dazed, confused, enraged, and heartbroken, Charles travelled on his own for so long that he lost track. He stumbled upon Saint Aureverre Academy and hesitantly joined, still a broken mess. Seeing that the school was friendly, he slowly began to recover. Charles has been at Saint Aureverre ever since.
.:Other:.
• Can play piano and guitar
• Can survive quite a while without feeding
• Stutters quite a bit, gets tongue-tied, repeats things, lots of hand gestures
• T H E M E:

(how he is around crushes and just people in general)

tumblr_m8w4jm7FLK1qdspdto1_500.gif

m • e • c • h • t • a • t

[Yes, he's a vampire. Yes, the face claim is Robert Pattinson. Fight me.]​

Last edited by a moderator:
*quietly begs people to join this roleplay*

tumblr_mda4eytdCm1rrb9xco5_r1_250.gif
" My name is Diane Halter..."

" Some people call me Tiffany..."

.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.
" I am not sure of my true age nowadays..."

.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.
" I appear mostly to be about 17..."

" I am a Transmogrfier, or a shapeshifter as i am often called..."

" I can change into any animal and assume the physical appearance of any person..."
" I also have increased stamina and agility..."

" I am female am I not?"

" I prefer the boys if you must know..."

"English with a slight Australian accent..."
tumblr_mcwwbwpwbk1ro52xpo7_250.gif
" Well, I guess I am slender in shape and I am maybe 5"8'... "

" I have none as far as I know..."

" Whatever fits my mood..."

" I am considered a free spirit and I am easily distracted. I try not to fight unless in self defense..."

" I have a crush on Raphie..."
(( she calls Raphael Raphie when he can't hear her.))

" I don't have one at the time..."
tumblr_mgut3vGU7g1rijbg1o1_500.gif
" I don't know my family. My father died before I was born and my mother
never wanted me..."

" I have friends in the human world but I hardly ever see them anymore..."

.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
" I was born on a ranch in England, my mother couldn't and never wanted to raise a child
but she ended up with me, a shapeshifter that couldn't even hold her own.
She told me my father was Australian and that was the reasoning behind my accent, but she was a shifter and she was English,
so I have some English accent mixed into my Australian too. She sent me away when I turned 13 and she never spoke to me again.
That's about all that I can recall..."

" That's all really.What more is there to tell?"
Jennifer-Lawrence-Cry.gif

Damn Raph is gonna be stolen from me { Meh, not really. My character only has a simple crush. XD }

Lmao.
I have no idea how a ShapeShifter is ever gonna get along well with a vampire...

Ohhh I saw the banner for this and I got excited and I accidentally clicked refresh and lost it AHA
I found it thought

going to be making a CS later

giphy.gif

Charles Dylan Smith
Charlie
.:Chronological Age:.
.:Physical Age:.
Vampire
• Super Strength
• Super Speed
• Enhanced Senses
• Memory Manipulation - He can control the memories of himself and others.

xxx
week-in-review-robert-pattinson-gifs-kcas.gif

xxx

Male
Demiromantic Asexual
British
Standing at a height of 6'1", Charles has a lean stature. He doesn't have much muscle and is a little pudgy around the sides. Because of him being a vampire, his complexion is quite pale and he doesn't exert warmth like everyone else. His hair color seems to change depending on the lighting, but it is definitely brown, just different shades of it. His used to be an emerald green, but now they're a bright, yellow-ish amber.
N/A
Charles likes to wear whatever he feels like wearing at that time. He's always out and buying himself new pieces of clothing. His clothing style can vary from a hoodie and some sweatpants to a nice pair of skinny jeans and a form-fitting shirt. It depends on the occasion as well. The one thing that he absolutely hates wearing is a suit. Makes him feel like a penguin. Other than that, he's find with everything else. He has a special love for sunglasses as well.

xxx
robert-pattinson-responsibility.gif

xxx

Reckless - Charles is practically the epitome of recklessness. The brunet will say and do anything without thinking twice about it. It clearly shows through all of his actions and thoughts, especially his thoughts. He has no-filter when speaking about different things. This being said, Charlie happens to suffer a severe case of sailor's mouth. It seems that majority of his sentences contain at least one curse word.
Individualistic - The vampire is very free and independent. He likes to do things the way that he wants. He's that one person who stands out among a crowd because he's doing something that's different from everyone else. Majority of the time, it's not on purpose. The brunet just happens to have ideas that are unique and don't conform to everyone else's. Although, he's not complaining. He likes the feeling of being different from others, even if he gets teased for it.
Awkward - Socializing and Charles do not mix well. It always end up being awkward for him because he's, well, awkward. He's not that good with making friends without embarrassing himself first. He's terrible at keeping conversations going and seems to freeze when someone comes up to him. He's all soft smiles and mumbled phrases, but this is only around strangers., acquaintances, and not-so-close family members. Along with this is his tendency to become easily flustered with the simplest of compliments. But he does appreciate them.

OPEN
OPEN
Charlene Smith - 53 - Mother - Alive
Darrel Smith - 50 - Step-Father - Alive
Kyle Smith - 18 - Step-Brother - Alive
Vivian Smith - 21 - Sister - Alive

OPEN
.:Personal History:.
Charles will always remember that fateful night. The night that he was turned into a vampire. It was late, a bit past midnight. Charles had been taking a nightly stroll amongst his neighborhood, trying to clear his mind of things. His folks had been fighting over who knows what and it was getting the brunet worked up. Not wanting to explode and make everything worse, he quickly left the house and began to get as far away from it as possible.

After walking for a while, he was planning on finally returning home, hoping that the atmosphere would be a lot more calmer than when he left. As he started to do a turnabout, something caught his eye. A glimpse of silhouette. Someone hunching over something...or someone. Curiosity getting the best of him, he had began to make his way towards the silhouette. As he got closer, he began to hear noises. Noises of...someone drinking. There was slurping noises, which made him scrunch up his face in disgust. When he got close enough to clearly see, his face changed into one of utter horror. The person was...drinking the other's blood.

Before he could run, scream, or react in anyway, the creature had glanced up and locked its blood red eyes on him. It had elongated fangs that were drenched in blood, dripping the substance. Frozen with fear, Charles could only watch as the creature - vampire was what his mind supplied him with - got to its feet, licking its blood-stained lips and teeth as it stared at him. He vaguely heard it speaking to him, saying something about how he needed to die because he's seen too much. Snapped out of his fear because of the words, the brunet immediately began to beg for his life, ready to do anything to stay alive.

Who knew that would lead him to being 24 for the next hundred years.

The vampire turned him with a simple bite and, maybe, a quick suckle because, apparently, Charles tasted delicious. Excruciating pain was all that the young man could remember. It felt like he was being torn apart inside, like he was dying. It seemed to last for hours when it was really only minutes. His new lifestyle made him have to fake his death and leave his family, even though it tore him to pieces. From then on, he travelled with the vampire who changed him, learning all that he needed to know and then some. Surprisingly, it wasn't all that bad and he had become close with his Mentor, which is what he dubbed the vampire.

One day, everything spiraled down hill when Charles and his Mentor were attacked by a group of Vampire Hunters. They had been playing it safe for it seemed like vampires were dying left and right. How they got discovered is still beyond the brunet's understanding. Fortunately, he was able to escape with a few injuries. He couldn't say the same for his Mentor. When he was far away and certain of his safety, he had grieved like he never grieved before. Dazed, confused, enraged, and heartbroken, Charles travelled on his own for so long that he lost track. He stumbled upon Saint Aureverre Academy and hesitantly joined, still a broken mess. Seeing that the school was friendly, he slowly began to recover. Charles has been at Saint Aureverre ever since.
• Can play piano and guitar
• Can survive quite a while without feeding
• Stutters quite a bit, gets tongue-tied, repeats things, lots of hand gestures
• T H E M E:

(how he is around crushes and just people in general)

tumblr_m8w4jm7FLK1qdspdto1_500.gif

m • e • c • h • t • a • t

[Yes, he's a vampire. Yes, the face claim is Robert Pattinson. Fight me.]​
I finally finished my vampire~

Atticus' Theme, which I will be adding to his CS:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love him
and I LOVE THAT SONG YES ADD IT TO HIS CS HAHA

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
@C r o m i c a l♥ What would you say to a friendship between Harlot and Charles? I didn't see anything that might conflict between the two, personality-wise. And it'd be a unique friendship since vampires and shapeshifters are known to not get along (unless that's just vampires and werewolves >.>)

@C r o m i c a l♥ What would you say to a friendship between Harlot and Charles? I didn't see anything that might conflict between the two, personality-wise. And it'd be a unique friendship since vampires and shapeshifters are known to not get along (unless that's just vampires and werewolves >.>)
O . o Yeah, I'd be totally fine with that actually! Unique things / Friendships are all my life basically :3 But yeah, that'd be great. Harlot will probably fuck with Charles though, one way or another. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay! ^^ Should they be friends, close friends, or best friends...?

100th post, yooosh

Reactions: Hermit
I think I'm scrapping Jetta. and maybe making another shapeshifter?

Reactions: Hermit
Status
Not open for further replies.