Saint Aureverre Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh also I've decided that Arianwyn will be his go-to person who he asks about things he doesn't understand
I feel like half his questions will be about things Atticus does and says xD

Reactions: Hermit
This is gold XD

Atticus would probably use a lot of confusing innuendos and remarks just so he could see Arianwyn's reaction when Michael asks her about it

it is such gold xD I love this.

Michael just like "what does this mean"
Arianwyn like "UM OH MY GOD y-you know what I'll tell you when you're older"
"But I'm two hundre--"
"I will tell you when you are older"

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
.:Name:.
Jetta Abellona Danielsen
.:Nickname/s:.
None

.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.

.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.

.:Supernatural Species:.
Vampire

.:Powers:.
- super speed
- super strength
- incredible hearing, eyesight and sense of smell
- telepathy: she can talk in other people's heads and hear their thoughts, but only if she chooses to hear them, and she rarely does
.:Gender:.
Female

.:Sexuality:.
Asexual panromantic and polyamorous

.:Nationality:.
Danish and Norwegian

.:Physical Appearance:.
jetta_zpsbvka9q1t.jpg

She's about five feet and half an inch tall, and never actually got to finish growing. She's slim and pretty flat-chested, with vibrant blue eyes and wavy, easily tangled brown hair with red highlights in it that are more recent. She actually doesn't have bangs anymore, she grew those out, and while she no longer wears the nose ring, she still wears several other earrings, four in each ear to be exact, and has a tattoo of a phoenix on her back. It's a watercolor tattoo and it's orange and black.

.:Distinguishing Features:.
- her tattoo

- her earrings
- red highlights in hair
.:Dress:.
Lots of gray. Gray shirts, gray hoodies, gray jeans, gray sneakers. The only occasional color comes from white designs on her shirts.

.:Personality:.
Rebellious and bitter, she doesn't see much good in other people and she often suspects the worst. She can be paranoid about the motives of other people, although that's understandable given how she was turned and what happened to her family. She has a bit of a problem with authority from spending years alone doing nothing but what she wanted to do, and now has difficulty listening to others and doing as they ask, particularly if the person is coming from a place of authority. She has a tendency to snap at others who she's supposed to work with, and she does not play well in groups. She tends to be sassy and sarcastic, and she almost always has a witty retort ready. She doesn't fall for flattery, and while she enjoys flirting as a game that she used to play with boys in her village growing up, she never lets it get farther than flirting and she enjoys playing hard to get. She also likes messing with people, particularly those who are easily embarrassed or clueless about things. She has a tendency to take advantage of people if they'll let her, even going so far as asking them to do her work for her, or help her with her own obligations when she knows they have a lot of things to be doing themselves. She has a very cold temper, and if she's angry with you, you'll get the cold shoulder and snippy, biting words. Despite all this, she is a loyal friend, and her way of showing she cares is to tease people about things rather than comfort them. She's not great at being soft and caring and open and all that crap, as she calls it, she's very sarcastic and secretive and a bit paranoid, but she's a very loyal friend and will defend her friends to the death, and she means well, she just doesn't understand how to comfort people.

.:Crush:.
Open

.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open

.:Family:.
Mariel Danielsen - deceased, mother

Nathaniel Danielsen - deceased, father
Alexandra Danielsen - deceased, younger sister
.:Other Relationships:.
Open

.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
Shortly before she would have turned sixteen, a small vampire hunting group came through her village. They killed some and, seeking to enlarge their clan, turned others. After killing her entire family, Jetta was the lucky one who got turned into a vampire. Left with no other choice, she joined with them for a while--five years, to be precise--before she couldn't take being with the people who'd murdered her family before her eyes anymore. She left the clan, and took off on her own, spending a few hundred years living alone, seeking out small towns and taking only what she needed, never killing anyone. Jetta was lucky not to have a killing spree like most vampires, instead living fairly peacefully on her own, although lonely and haunted by what happened to her family. She grieved them for about a hundred years before finally letting it go, and moving on, although she's never forgiven the clan for killing them and turning her. She misses her baby sister most of all. Now, she's attempting to reintegrate herself into society, and she decided the best way to do this was to go to this high school and try and learn more about what humans are like now and what human society is like now. She has some idea from the small towns she still hunts in, but not enough to blend in properly, so she goes to the high school now. The one thing Jetta's never told anyone is that she was the one who let the first member of the clan in, because she'd met him earlier and he seemed like a nice enough boy, so she opened the town gate for him.

.:Other:.
Nothing

Late night inspiration, whoops
I have a feeling she's going to be roping Jackson into doing lots of things for her, oops

Honest to god I thought that was Rihanna.

Reactions: Kitsune
...so everyone I've just decided Jetta is a Rihanna impersonator

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I JUST GOT INSPIRED FOR ANOTHER CHARACTER someone please make this stop I'm going to end up with ten characters or something

I JUST THOUGHT OF THE RANDOMEST SCENARIO BETWEEN MICHAEL AND ATTICUS

LIKE:

[something ends up happening that causes Michael to get food on his face and Atticus ends up walking up to him]

Atticus: [reaches out to take some food off his cheek and licks it off his fingers while staring at Michael]

Atticus: "You taste good." [smirks]

Michael would probably be all flustered and stuff omg what have I done

Really random, like I said

• Love
Michael would be SO RED and he'd just be like "wh-wha...u-uh...I, um, uh" *brain fails to function*

• Love
Michael is just too cute~ ^^

Atticus would probably be so fascinated by how red he gets, like "Woah, I didn't know someone could blush that much."

Reactions: alexianFireflies
Michael would probably bury his face in his hands because he'd be embarrassed

...this is going to be so much fun

I cannot wait
I feel like Michael's going to spend half his time being super flustered

If Atticus has anything to do with it, probably so XD Along with other people, I'm sure

xD oh man Atticus and probably at least one other person

also my character Jetta's totally going to take advantage of Jackson at least once and make him do her work for her or something
they'll be project partners at some point and she'll just make Jackson do the entire project himself
my poor baby ;~; JACKSON DON'T BE SUCH A PUSHOVER
but also I just can't resist making that happen

JACKSON NUUU ;~;

Before Atticus, I had actually planned on making a vampire...>.> I still probably will

Reactions: alexianFireflies
poor poor Jackson

YOU SHOULD and then we can have MORE vampires :D

gah I keep getting these ideas for characters and I'm like 'nO I HAVE LIKE SIX ALREADY'

I DON'T KNOW WHY I MADE SO MANY xP I just keep getting ideas, and I was like 'yes I will have a warlock and fairy and vampire and shapeshifter and angel' and now I'm like 'oh no'
I can barely even remember all their names
Michael, Jackson, Arianwyn, Aibhlin, Jetta
oh my goddddd this is going to be so insane

Status
Not open for further replies.