Saint Aureverre Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That superhero School RP that you just posted. I forgot to quote it so sorry if I sounded a bit out there. O.o

Oh okay. Yeah, Sky High. I kind of based it around that.

So are you going to join the superhero RP?

Oh wow, alrighty.

I might, I'll read a little more into it and once I get home from school if I'm interested, I shall make a character ~

Oh wow, alrighty.

I might, I'll read a little more into it and once I get home from school if I'm interested, I shall make a character ~
Ok cool.

I didn't mean to be pushy. I simply thought that you were interested, since you brought it up. Sorry if I sound pushy.

Ok cool.

I didn't mean to be pushy. I simply thought that you were interested, since you brought it up. Sorry if I sound pushy.

No, no, you're not being pushy. I actually really like that idea :P I'm literally open to anything and the work you put into these things is really nice. So, I'll make a character in a few hours. Making one on a phone is just absurd.

No, no, you're not being pushy. I actually really like that idea :P I'm literally open to anything and the work you put into these things is really nice. So, I'll make a character in a few hours. Making one on a phone is just absurd.
I don't even bother with my phone.

And, thanks! I like hearing that my roleplay ideas are good, it really boosts my self esteem.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
CHARLOTTE IS OPEN FOR RELATIONSHIPS!!! xD

I'm already in way too many roleplays but I'm so joining that super hero high school role play.

@mechtat I'm gonna leave this rp. i dunno, not for me to be honest. BUT I WILL JOIN DAT SUPERHERO RP THERE HOHOHO

I don't think I can join the Superhero one xD So many people have already joined.

is it going to be the same for this rp, mechtat? we start when we have twenty characters?

.:Name:.
Michael Aidan Jones
.:Nickname/s:.
None
.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.
.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.
.:Supernatural Species:.
Angel
.:Powers:.
- dream walking: he can travel in and out of and through people's dreams
- flight: he can fly, although his wings cannot be seen
- photokinesis: he can control light and make small physical constructs out of light
- telekinesis: he can move objects with his mind
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Panromantic demisexual
.:Nationality:.
English
.:Physical Appearance:.
ellooothere_zpsmgg5g2ne.jpg

He stands at about 5'9", with shaggy blonde hair, pale skin, and light green eyes that seem to shine. He wears a medical tag around his neck because he's allergic to bees, shellfish, and penicillin.
.:Distinguishing Features:.
- his height
- his eyes
.:Dress:.
He generally wears gray plaid shirts over white T-shirts, with the plaid shirt unbuttoned and being used like a jacket, along with his medical tag and jeans, which are usually on the looser side.
.:Personality:.
He's naive and easily flustered, mostly because he doesn't yet understand a lot about humans or anyone who acts remotely like them. He has literally no idea how to flirt or how to react to flirting, and he's kind of awkward in social situations because it's only been two years since he started to interact with people. He often sits alone and seems lonely, probably because he's thinking about the two hundred years in which he wandered the earth by himself, and sometimes he seems a bit melancholy while thinking about these things. He often sits quietly and observes rather than participate in things, and sometimes that can unsettle people. He doesn't have a temper to speak of, and he's always trying to learn; if he's confused by something, he's likely to ask someone, although he tries to pick people he thinks won't laugh about it, because he's not so naive as to think that won't happen, given that it's happened several times now. He's easily embarrassed by his lack of knowledge about the human world and he tries to learn as much as he can about everything, and can often be found with his nose in a book. He's very fond of animals and he very much likes to sit outside and watch various wild creatures running around. He's still new to everything about having a body, despite it having been almost two years, and he sometimes still forgets to eat and drink because he didn't have to do that for two hundred years. He can be a bit forgetful at times, particularly with certain words and phrases. All in all, though, he's a very nice person, and he means well, and he tries to help people out, although he's not always sure what to do.
.:Crush:.
Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open
.:Family:.
He's not sure who his family was.
.:Other Relationships:.
Open
.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
He was born as an ethereal being of light, and for about two hundred years he wandered the Earth, not really sure where he came from and searching for an empty vessel to occupy. However, most human vessels have souls in them, and he wasn't comfortable taking a body that would risk having someone else in it. Finally, he came across a young man whose body had been in a coma, and whose soul had long since left, and he took over the body and revived it. He still remembers his lonely years as a being of light, because there weren't exactly many people around to talk to, and sometimes he gets quiet thinking about it. When he came to, he left the hospital after no family came for him, and he's not really sure where his family is or what ever happened to them. He's now at the school trying to figure out human society and human technology. He's been at the school and in his body for about two years.
.:Other:.
Nothing

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
.:Name:.
Michael Aidan Jones
.:Nickname/s:.
None
.:Chronological Age (the actual age of your character):.
.:Physical Age (the age of your character's body/form):.
.:Supernatural Species:.
Angel
.:Powers:.
- dream walking: he can travel in and out of and through people's dreams
- flight: he can fly, although his wings cannot be seen
- photokinesis: he can control light and make small physical constructs out of light
- telekinesis: he can move objects with his mind
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Sexuality:.
Panromantic demisexual
.:Nationality:.
English
.:Physical Appearance:.
ellooothere_zpsmgg5g2ne.jpg

He stands at about 5'9", with shaggy blonde hair, pale skin, and light green eyes that seem to shine. He wears a medical tag around his neck because he's allergic to bees, shellfish, and penicillin.
.:Distinguishing Features:.
- his height
- his eyes
.:Dress:.
He generally wears gray plaid shirts over white T-shirts, with the plaid shirt unbuttoned and being used like a jacket, along with his medical tag and jeans, which are usually on the looser side.
.:Personality:.
He's naive and easily flustered, mostly because he doesn't yet understand a lot about humans or anyone who acts remotely like them. He has literally no idea how to flirt or how to react to flirting, and he's kind of awkward in social situations because it's only been two years since he started to interact with people. He often sits alone and seems lonely, probably because he's thinking about the two hundred years in which he wandered the earth by himself, and sometimes he seems a bit melancholy while thinking about these things. He often sits quietly and observes rather than participate in things, and sometimes that can unsettle people. He doesn't have a temper to speak of, and he's always trying to learn; if he's confused by something, he's likely to ask someone, although he tries to pick people he thinks won't laugh about it, because he's not so naive as to think that won't happen, given that it's happened several times now. He's easily embarrassed by his lack of knowledge about the human world and he tries to learn as much as he can about everything, and can often be found with his nose in a book. He's very fond of animals and he very much likes to sit outside and watch various wild creatures running around. He's still new to everything about having a body, despite it having been almost two years, and he sometimes still forgets to eat and drink because he didn't have to do that for two hundred years. He can be a bit forgetful at times, particularly with certain words and phrases. All in all, though, he's a very nice person, and he means well, and he tries to help people out, although he's not always sure what to do.
.:Crush:.
Open
.:Boyfriend/Girlfriend:.
Open
.:Family:.
He's not sure who his family was.
.:Other Relationships:.
Open
.:Personal History (please include how your character was turned into whatever species they are):.
He was born as an ethereal being of light, and for about two hundred years he wandered the Earth, not really sure where he came from and searching for an empty vessel to occupy. However, most human vessels have souls in them, and he wasn't comfortable taking a body that would risk having someone else in it. Finally, he came across a young man whose body had been in a coma, and whose soul had long since left, and he took over the body and revived it. He still remembers his lonely years as a being of light, because there weren't exactly many people around to talk to, and sometimes he gets quiet thinking about it. When he came to, he left the hospital after no family came for him, and he's not really sure where his family is or what ever happened to them. He's now at the school trying to figure out human society and human technology. He's been at the school and in his body for about two years.
.:Other:.
Nothing
Awwwee<3

:D he's a cutie pie. and also he is going to be the most socially awkward cutie pie ever.

BLESS HIS LITTLE ANGELIC SOUL BECAUSE ATTICUS WILL HAVE FUN MESSING WITH HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.