1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Yaoi, Magical Girl, Supernatural, Victorian Goth, Steam Punk
giphy.gif

• ABOUT ME
    Hello! I'm Sailor Moon.:3
    I'm not a very chatty person, but I'd like to get some things out of the way before we talk plots and pairings.
    I assume anyone reading this knows what femmeslash is, but to clarify, I expect my partner's main character to be female.
    I will make exceptions for futa and/or trans characters usually, but there is no preference between the two.
    Very rarely I will make an exception for male characters if I'm feeling impressed, but no guarantees.
    I can come across as quite picky, and truth be told, I sort of am.

I like well thought out messages, meaning don't send me a message with only a greeting.
    Tell me what pairing interests you, if any! Or suggest ideas of your own!

I'm very much interested in knowing what your character is seeing, thinking, smelling, tasting...
    That means I only find myself compatible with people that can regularly write upwards of several descriptive paragraphs.
    Your writing doesn't need to be impeccable, but I prefer someone with a good grasp of the English language.
    Typos happen, even when you proofread! All I ask is that they be kept to a minimum per post.
    I prefer writers that can confidently label themselves at least intermediate.
    You must be comfortable bringing in NPCS and contributing to the story!
    When it comes to pairings, I will always play the more submissive/feminine of the two.
    That doesn't mean I play little basic characters or crybabies.
    My characters are more often than not, sassy, independent, and clever.
    I don't play sickening sweet characters, but I can, if that's what you'd prefer.
    I'm not usually interested in pairing my characters with overly feminine characters.
    I know! Bummer!
    I'm very much into masc leaning female characters, or more aggressive, troubled types.
    I'm a big fan of reverse traps, but it's not a requirement. ;D

So...
    About smut.

I've noticed that rushing to the bedroom often turns me off of a roleplay.
    I'm into passion, lust, temptation, tension, teasing, drama all of the good stuff that leads up to that explosive moment between characters, but I'm more interested in the story surrounding the events.
    I honestly wouldn't be mad if my characters never got laid, haha.
    That does not mean it will never happen, but never within the first couple of pages of our roleplay!
    I also prefer anime pictures, but if you're not into that, I'll use a real face claim unless the environment is specifically anime.

• Pairings & Plots
    * Means I am craving | B is the role you will play | Red means I'm doing it with someone already

If you don't see something you like below, you're welcome to suggest a plot or pairing you think I may like!

Original Plots

*Vampire Queen x Princess (Open to the same pairing with a different creature possibly.)
    Theme: Love & Hate, Arranged Marriage

A powerful vampire conquers a bordering kingdom, pillaging the castle and beheading the king and his living relatives. His only son, who was killed in the attack, was arranged to be wed to a princess in just a weeks time. The Princess, and most of the other kingdoms have had no news of the attack and continue their journey to this kingdom as normal. When they arrive, they find the castle has been upturned and another sitting on the King's throne. This person, YC, has taken control of the Kingdom and moved her kin in, flushing out most of the human staff, save for those used for feeding.

Now, for reasons unknown, YC decides to keep the prince's bride for herself. Why? Well, that is entirely up to you. This plot is just a rough idea, inspired by one of my fiance's plots, but entirely my own. Technically, my character would be being held hostage, but this isn't the traditional hostage situation. Also, the vampire can be switched out for other supernatural creatures. A demon would fit in very well here, yes? Anyways, I'm open to planning with the right person and getting this one going!

*Teacher x Student *Anime Only*
    Theme: Forbidden Love, Secrecy, Drama, Infatuation

A young, handsome, female teacher begins work at a private school for the arts. MC, a promising musician is one of her students and befriends her sister, who YC is the legal guardian of. MC, not knowing this, finds out when the sister invites MC over. Now, like all silly young girls, MC secretly swoons over the teacher, but she isn't the only one in the school to do so. It's quite the regular occurrence for YC, but both of our characters will be attempting to maintain the professionalism and appropriate relations. Though, there is an undeniable chemistry between them and the more they stay away from each other the more difficult it is to ignore.

This roleplay can go a lot of different ways. I would love to plan more and get this going with someone! Inspired by a fanfic I read years and years ago that never got finished. :'(

*Starstruck
    Theme: Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Adventure

A famous idol decides she wants to finish her last two years of school at a public HS and decides to enroll in the fall. She runs into one of her old classmates from elementary school, and remembers the girl as being shy and a bit of an outcast. As a result, YC would join in picking on the girl with the other kids. It was nothing too horrific, but it definitely left a bad taste in MC's mouth.

That goes without saying that my character isn't really much of fan of the idol, so when she meets up with her again she isn't at all interested. In fact, she pretends to not know who she is, neither as an idol or an old classmate. But when they get partnered up for a school project, an unsuspecting friendship begins, and perhaps more as they gain more insight into each other's life. Neither of them are the same silly little kids they remembered.

This plot is pretty basic right now, but I'd love to build on it with the right person. I'm looking for someone to play the idol obviously, and I don't really care if they're an actress, pop star, rock star, etc. I could be open to playing the idol, under the right circumstances.

Generic Pairings w/ no current plot

Sherriff x Saloon Owner
    Vampire x Witch
    Vampire x Fairy
    Vampire x Human

Demon x Priestess
    Demon x Nun
    Jock x Nerd
    Assassin x Princess
    Bandmate x Bandmate
    Pirate x Mermaid
    Pirate x Princess