Sailor Moon Re-unit [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost saw that the girl was too busy to deal with him at the moment, so he decided to sit and wait for her response, noticing the other girl only when she began to speak.
He thought about how she sounded for a minute, her voice a bit shakey, as if she was trying her best just to order what she wanted, causing an odd grin to form on his face as he walked over to her and smiled, trying to be friendly, yet not too pushy or flirty with his words, as he spoke to her in a calming tone.

"Hello there. I haven't seen you around here before, my name's Frost, Frost Summerfire, it's nice to meet you miss...?"

As Hana waited for the woman to gather her order together, a young man came up to her and introduced herself. A light blush arose to her cheek, trying her hardest not to be embarrassed by what was happening. The gentleman had long blonde hair, just as long as her own, and seemed to be pretty nice in her own. Trying her best not to sound nervous, which was a complete fail, she replied to him. "It's nice to meet you.. I am Hana Michiru.."

Frost couldn't help but blush at how cute the girl looked as she nervously told him her name, the redness stretching from ear to ear as he continued their conversation, doing his best not to show in his words what his eyes and face betrayed.
"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Michiru. I don't mean to seem rude, but have we met somewhere before? I think that I just met you, but you seem so familiar to me somehow."

Mentioning that he felt as though they've met, she couldn't put her finger on it, but even though they have just met it did feel as if they had met before. She shook her head to answer his question, knowing that if she had met someone like him, she'd remember him pretty well especially with his looks. "I'm very good with faces and names, so I'm sure we haven't met before." Seeing the woman coming back with her order, she paid her with a credit card and then thanked her for the service. Deciding that she'll eat her muffin here, she turned back towards Frost and invites him to enjoy her. Although shy, it would be rude to just end a conversation without speaking a little more.

Sitting across from her, Frost couldn't believe that she felt the same way, his smile unable to leave his face as he went on, ruffling his long hair and moving a stray strand from his eyelashes as he looked into her eyes.
"Well, I have the same thing, except I always have trouble with names. Of course, I don't think I'd be able to forget a face as cute as yours."

Glancing away as he noticed he'd been staring at her intently for a few moments, he continued, running his left hand through his hair as he met her eyes once again, a gentle gaze filling them.
"I own a little diner a block or so from here, so I tend to see a lot of people that live around here. I'm guessing you've either been locked away in a tower, or you don't come out here much, because you'd be pretty hard to miss."
He set his hand on the back of his head and let out a quiet, nervous chuckle as he smiled at the girl, his nervousness now becoming even more apparent.

Kurai found her way to the pastry shop. A lot of people seemed to be there. Maybe she shouldn't have came. Seemed too busy as it was. Crowds weren't her deal exactly. She looked to the sky. Debating whether or not to go in. On one hand she could make friends with some of them. Some of them could go to school with her. Exciting thought. But on the other hand. She could be sitting alone in a corner. Watching everyone conversating. She had doughnuts at home as well. Delicious looking doughnuts. She sighed. This wasn't such a good idea. She had other things she could be doing. Other places she could go.

No. She had already come this far. She might as well see what could happen. She wouldn't know till she went in. The answer lied on the other side of the door. Yes. She closed her fist. This was opportunity. She couldn't let it pass her by. She boldly pushed open the door. It was kinda crowded in there, but not terribly. She went up to the counter. Ordered a doughnut, then went and sat at a table. One near the window, where the sun could shine in on her. There were plenty of people to talk to. Her eyes wandered around a little bit, but first she would just sit here and watch everyone for a few minutes.

Rin-Shinjiro~ChibiMoon, Pink

Rin looked to the male as he spoke about the cat and how he had picked it up as as stray. She found that it was sweet of him to take care of the cat, after all by the look on Luna's face the cat in of itself was familiar. She held her own cat though and gave another small but cute grin. "Well it seemed that he found a nice owner!" though she held her smile her brain was going a mile a minute. There was no way that this male was in fact Sailor Moon, after all the scouts where female? Right? She found that she really did not know, so in fact she could be staring at Sailor moon and not even know it. She blinked though about to ask him a question when she heard the shout of the male and Luna eyes snapped to the male.

Her orbs snapped to the male and she followed Luna who seemed to be just as curious as the young girl. "Are you okay?" She said reaching her hand out to slowly touch him, though she herself felt and odd feeling and pulled her hand back. She looked back to the male she had just meet and frowned. "I don't know what is wrong, We should help him right? Takehiko-San!" She looked back to the male her eyes showing the concern.

☪ Takehiko Watanabe ☪, yellow
The compliment that he had received regarding the fact that he had taken Shiro in as his own, which consequently made him "nice" in this little girl's eyes made him smile a bit. To be honest, Takehiko could be a little socially awkward at times but around children he felt more comfortable. They were usually honest, down-to-earth, and more kind than adults whose hearts have grown more bitter as age wore them down. This seemed to be the case with Rin as well. Honestly speaking, he didn't have the heart to turn Shiro away. Making friends wasn't something he was particularly good at, so the feline kept him a lot of company. It was more than a pet, he felt like he was destined to meet the cat or something weird like that.

All attention was drawn away from their discussion quickly though when a sudden cry of what sounded like pain came from a short distance away to their left. Takehiko's own golden hues moved from Rin over to the young man who was hunched over in what appeared to be agony of some sort. First to react was the young female, running over to him without hesitation. Although it was somewhat naive, he admired how concerned she was. Most people wouldn't bother with it, but Takehiko -- like her -- was one who would always help those in need. Allowing Shiro to climb up to his shoulder, he jogged after Rin and stood beside her when she approached the man. Actually, he was more like a boy seeing as though he couldn't be too much older than himself. With a nod over to the girl, he leaned down to replace Rin's spot momentarily so he could get on eye level with the man.

"Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked, a frown tugging at his lips. From the looks of it, the guy was holding his head. "Massive migraine or something? You don't need me to call an ambulance or anything, do you?"

As Tai-hua opened the door for Hibiki, another girl darted through the entrance of the diner with a quick thank you. Tai-hua was impressed. "Such agility and dexterity, beautiful! Possibly better than my own dexterity and agility, but nonetheless, in overall beauty she can not compare to my own gorgeous persona. But it was a good try. It is only natural to not match my beauteousness, wouldn't you think?" He said to Hibiki, following her in and joining her at a table without looking to see who else was there. As it turned out, Hibiki's chosen table partner was possibly the person who Tai-hua most wanted to avoid at this moment. His math teacher, Shirou-sensei. It was well-known that Tai-hua was not very good at mathematics. In fact, Tai-hua went out of his way to try to avoid having anything to do with math. He had gotten a zero on his latest math exam, his lowest score to date, and had been beautifully excusing himself from having to meet with the teacher about it.

"It seems that fate cannot be bested by beauty alone, though I probably gave destiny a run for its money, beauty such as mine cannot be defeated easily after all, is that not so?" he asked Hibiki. No matter how Hibiki responded Tai-hua would continue with, "Right it was foolish of me to doubt my own beauty, this is me after all, such a trial must have been arranged by fate herself in order to let my beauty shine ever more radiantly. Thank you for your kind words." Turning to Shirou he greeted him, "Good morning, sensei. How fare you on this glorious day? I find myself ever in awe when I see the beauty of a new day, it reminds of how much more beautiful I am myself." Tai-hua never took his own beauty for granted, in fact the knowledge that he was, as far as he knew, the most beautiful existence on the planet had made him eager to find the beauty in everything around him, hoping that somewhere he might find something or someone that possessed more beauty than he himself did. However, his manner of speaking tended to not convey his motivation for comparing everything to himself, and some assumed he was simply arrogant and narcissistic. They would be correct, Tai-hua was arrogant and narcissistic, and he was unapologetic when the issue was brought up. In his opinion, flaws were the beauty of mankind, and his flaws simply the most beautiful of all flaws. All in all, this made him somewhat of a nuisance in class to most teachers.

Hibiki Kirino
Hibiki gave a thanking bow to her teacher as she took her seat. Once situated, she listened to Tai-hua prattle on about his favorite topic, beauty. To be honest, Hibiki wasn't fond of his tendency to include beauty in everything he spoke of, but he had a quality she liked. He somehow had the ability to hold a conversation with her. Granted, it was a conversation in the loosest sense of the term, but it still counted. Such a situation was occurring now as he asked her about defeating beauty. Hibiki cocked her head in thought for a second, her eyes seeming to look into her brain before she responded simply, "No." Tai-hua continued the 'conversation' as if she had said a paragraph with just that one word. As the black-haired boy continued to chatter about beauty some more, Hibiki looked to Shirou-sensei. Sensei's smile looks as nice as ever. It would be rude to not include him in on the conversation...but what should we talk about? School? No, that's stupid. Why would he want to talk about school on his day off? His morning so far? No...the day just started, what possibly could there be to talk about? Hmm...what he did last night? No, that's probably too personal. Maybe...

As Hibiki continued to wonder what to talk about, Tai-hua alleviated her of the duty. The boy asked his teacher about the man's day so far, and Hibiki inwardly pouted. Dang, so I should have asked that. Not wanted to dwell on another failed attempt at communication, Hibiki decided to order something. When a waiter passed by, she waved him over. "Pancakes please." After that, she pushed her glasses up, then placed her elbows on the table and let her chin rest in her upturned hands. She stared at her teacher, her usual bland expression plastered on her face.

COLE BRENTON - URANUS, blue

Other people had started to enter the bakery now. One guy even started ordering why he was still standing there. Cole glared at the guy though it was quickly replaced with a flirtatious smile as two girls entered the bakery. One he kind of recognized, probably saw her at school. The other girl was a mystery to him. Cole did love mystery.

Satisfied that his order was taken Cole moved to join mystery girl at her table. He pulled a chair out, turning it around to sit on it backwards, his arms resting on the back of the chair. "Hey babe, don't think I've seen you around before." He used what he thought was a sultry voice but probably just made him sound hoarse, fixing her with his most flirtatious gaze. He had picked that look up from a children's movie. Something about a 'smolder' "So What's your name princess?"

How rude. He just slid right into the seat across from her. Not bothering to ask if she was waiting for someone. But she wasn't waiting for any one anyway. A sigh escaped her. Her eyes rose to meet his. "Well sir, my name is Kurai. Not babe. Not princess. And you wouldn't have seen me around here. The restaurant is new. I just moved here as well. " She kept her face expressionless though inside she was squealing. He was totally hot. A shame though, something about him. His arrogance maybe.

"And what, may I ask is your name?" She grabbed a napkin and began to fold it. Brushing her long red locks out of her face. Sticking her tingue between her teeth. Making sharp little folds all around the napkin. Her eyes then rising to meet his momentarily searching for an answer.

He was a bit surprised by her aloofness. His charm usually worked on girls because he was the daring American transfer. She seemed totally unfazed by him and it left him wracking his brain for a new method.
She held his gaze steadily though her tone was none too nice, clearly not liking his usage of pet names. But Cole was never too good at taking hints. "Kurai huh? Nice name but I think I like babe better."
He watched as her nimble fingers deftly folded the napkin, seemingly already bored by his presence. He frowned at that, certainly not used to it. He always got attention; most times it was negative, though with his success in sports it was getting better, but he was never looked over. She had asked for his name though so there was some hope.
"Cole Brenton. Where you from babe?" She did say she was new, explained why he hadn't seen her before. He would certainly notice a fellow redhead.

Though he taught maths - and, by extension, logical thought pertaining to a strict set of rules - Shirou liked to dabble in philosophy now and again. He was rarely any good at it, but it passed the time, and helped him evaluate how best to approach enforcing justice and peace. There were so many meanings to each word, so many methods to achieving them, and so many philosophies regarding it all... The whole concept was intriguing, yet thoroughly perplexing, to him. Nevertheless, Tai-Hua's ranting and raving about beauty prompted him to smile wryly at Hibiki. There wasn't much he could say - to her.

"Beauty is not something that can be measured like the volume of water in a jug, my dear boy. To try and measure it would be both maddening, and foolish. In fact, let me tell you a little story a friend of mine used to tell me."
Shirou leaned forwards, his warm smile now one a little more playful. He didn't get this sort of face very often, but when he did, something exciting or interesting was usually going to happen. He began to speak, his tone firm, but he still kept up a friendly demeanour. He'd managed to win over all sorts of punks before - now he had to try his hand with the mortal incarnation of Narcissus.

"Once, all the animals in the world were gathered together, to see whose baby looked the best. The orang-utan went to the event, but her baby was deemed ugly - and she was refused entry. However, to the mother orang-utan, her baby was the most beautiful thing in the world. So, what does that tell us? It tells us that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You think yourself beautiful, but what if someone were to think you ugly? You cannot dispute their opinion. Can you really tell someone that they're wrong, if they do not think something beautiful?"

"But listen to me ramble on. My tea appears to be ready."
Shirou received the small pot and the mug, and thanked his server. He took a swift sip, and smiled. "Ah... Nothing like a mug of piping-hoy coffee, brewed the way only this diner can brew it. The bitter taste, balanced by the smooth undertones of the milk, and the dash of sugar adding just that hint of sweetness to it... Exquisite. Oh, sorry, I'm talking too much, aren't I? Sorry, I'll try not to let it happen again, eheh..."
He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, matching smile plastered across his face. He then returned to a more normal expression, and glanced at the two students.

"So, did you two just happen to run into each other, or...?"

Millicent wasn't much of a breakfast person. Not by nature, but of habit. Morning was fasting time, and she didn't eat until she had prayed and finished her morning priestess duties. By then, she would have favored a nap, so the next time available for her to eat was around lunch time. So when she looked at the menu, she could only stare at the food items with a blank look.

"Ah...I suppose I'll take a banana nut muffin. And some orange juice, please." The server at the counter had come to check on Millicent twice by then, and she figured she might as well order something to get the woman off of her back. While waiting for the server to bring her a cup of OJ, Millicent decided to eavesdrop on the conversation going on behind her.

"Good morning, sensei. How fare you on this glorious day? I find myself ever in awe when I see the beauty of a new day, it reminds of how much more beautiful I am myself."

"Oh geez. I hope he isn't the main one speaking. I'd be better off listening to the hostess yell out orders to the cook." Millicent rolled her eyes as she nibbled the edges of her muffin. She felt a little guilty judging someone's conversation to not be good enough to eavesdrop in, but decided she would pray for forgiveness and work on correcting that part of her character tomorrow. Today was Selfish Day, so she could quietly make snarky comments about someone's egocentric nature if she desired, as long as she knew it wasn't the just thing to do. When she received her glass of juice, she sipped it quietly while continuing to listen to the discussion going on behind her.

"Beauty is not something that can be measured like the volume of water in a jug, my dear boy." "Agree to disagree on that one. I can tell if someone is ugs." "To try and measure it would be both maddening, and foolish. In fact, let me tell you a little story a friend of mine used to tell me." "A parable? I love those." Millicent set aside her hushed judgments for a moment to clear her mind of all negativity in order to properly enjoy the story. But, what she received was far different than from what she expected.

"Once, all the animals in the world were gathered together, to see whose baby looked the best. The orangutan went to the event, but her baby was deemed ugly - and she was refused entry. However, to the mother orangutan, her baby was the most beautiful thing in the world. So, what does that tell us? It tells us that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You think yourself beautiful, but what if someone were to think you ugly? You cannot dispute their opinion. Can you really tell someone that they're wrong, if they do not think something beautiful?"

"I mean yeah, you kinda can. Did the orangutan even get to compete? Pretty sure her lumpy faced baby didn't win the competition." Millicent muttered to herself as she rolled her eyes. The parables her father told her were always delivered fantastically. Sure, Millicent understood the meaning that the man was trying to get across, but the story could have been told in a better way. If it were LLoyd, her father, the parable would never be over in just a few minutes. No, the characters would be grandiose, the plot thicker than what Millicent could sometimes handle, and the moral of the story always up to the listener. There was no right answer, and sometimes choosing to be kind was not always the 'just' thing to do. There was always layers upon layers, and if Millicent heard a story at the age of five, and again at age ten, she would have heard a completely different tale.

"Expecting others to be exactly like you will always be disappointing. But I can never get out of the habit." Millicent mumbled as she started to get to the center of her muffin. She realized then that her train of thought had already left the idle conversation behind her, and she had returned to the dark, yet comforting path of memory lane. Playbacks of her father coming home with doughnuts and a movie flooded her mind as she drowned out her environment and focused on unreachable, but undoubtedly happier times.

Last edited by a moderator:
She bit back a scoff. He was one of those kind of guys. The kind that called all women babe, and thought he was gods gift to women. He was pretty cute though. He knew it too. It gave him an arrogance that irritated her too. When he asked where she was from she picked up her napkin that she was folding and revealed that she had made a swan. "Oh me? I was adopted. Been in foster care as long as I can remember. A nice family from the us adopted me and recently moved here. Before that, I haven't a clue." She shrugged and touched the tip of her finger to the "beak" of the swan.

She was great at folding. Her bedroom at home had all kinds of it there. Swans, tigers, even a turtle. She loved making flowers. She was good at it too. She used to make throwing stars with them, and would get in trouble for giving people paper cuts. She swallowed a small chuckle back down in her throat. "Where are you from, a school for the mentally incapacitated?"

Shirou-sensei began to give a lecture on beauty, and Tai-hua was paying rapt attention. When his math teacher had dropped the bomb that beauty could not be measured the same way volume or mass could, Tai-hua gasped in astonishment. The thought had never occurred to him that he might be going about his quest for beauty the wrong way. As he listened to the story Shirou-sensei spun, tears began to well in his eyes as he heard about the cruelty of the other animals towards the orangutan and her child. It truly was a beautiful, moving story. And indeed Tai-hua learned much from this parable, however, not what Shirou-sensei had intended to teach.

Tai-hua considered Shirou-sensei's last question before responding to the lesson on beauty, "It was a beautiful twist of fate that brought us together this day, sensei. I had made no plans to meet anyone, yet here we are. But thanks to this chance encounter I have the pleasure of discussing beauty with beautiful company, truly my favorite pastime."

"Sensei, I see now, I've been going about this all wrong. Beauty...the beauty of a mother's love is more beautiful than many adorable animals having a beauty pageant! Sensei is truly a beautiful philosopher, wouldn't you agree, Hibiki-san? And who am I to measure beauty, it is as you say, sensei, it cannot be measured traditionally. And how could I hope to measure it myself, especially when I am blinded by own beauty." Tai-hua pondered this for a moment, before hitting on an idea.

"Indeed beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so it cannot be measured in such a way that everyone would agree on. I too have noticed that several of my classmates seemed to not see me as the epitome of beauty, I once thought that perhaps they needed corrective lenses, and other times I have thought that their eyes were simply clouded by jealousy, as their hearts too must pine for beauty such as mine. But no, it is surely because I must not yet meet their standards of beauty, even with this drop-dead gorgeous body. As your story suggests, I need to look beyond mere surface beauty."

"Therefore, if I want to behold beauty more beauteous than my own and be seen as beautiful by all who do behold me, I must become the beauty I want to behold in the world!"
A fire was lit in the Chinese boy's eyes as he said these words. Taking a sip of his own tea, he turned to Hibiki, "Hibiki-san, can I count on your assistance in this endeavour? I need to you to evaluate my beauty from your perspective. And instead of arbitrarily comparing myself to others I will compare others opinions of my beautiful self. Sensei, thank you for the sage advice. Oh I need your opinion on my beauty as well, you can comment on my good looks, my winning personality, devotion to the pursuit of beauty in all its forms, and so on." With an expectant look upon his face, Tai-hua sipped his tea and waited for a response.

Yosuke didn't respond immediately, groaning and gripping his head harder. The voice in his mind was powerful, loud, and driving him mad. "The Moon Princess will surely lock us away again! We must find her, destroy her! Be wary, my warriors! Her knights will be there to defend her! Now go!" Yosuke groaned again, rolling on the ground as the voice faded, his head's pounding slowing down. Something big was about to happen, that much he knew. He opened his eyes, looking up to the two who had come rushing to his aid. The young girl's cat, the darker one, had the same moon symbol on it's head. Impossible, he thought, staring in confusion, two Moon Princesses? He looked from one face to another slowly, his mind still reeling somewhat.

Carefully, he started to sit up. "S-sorry to worry you two. I just... I was looking for someone, and then my head just..." He rubbed his temples, trying to alleviate his new headache. "But, uh, don't call a doctor or anything. I'm fine, just... well, my head felt like it was going to explode, but it's fine now." He looked the two younger people in the eyes for a moment, trying to see if either of them sparked his memories. "You two look... familiar. Have we met before?" He shifted, sitting up more and leaning against a wall. "I'm Yosuke, by the way." His gaze traveled over the bodies of both his saviors, though more out of idle curiosity than anything else. "My my, aren't you two cute."

☪ Takehiko Watanabe ☪, yellow
After some time, silence passed between the three of them as the young man laying on the sidewalk doubled over in pain. It didn't seem like he was aware of their presence at first, as if in a trance of some sort. But with a few moments, their voices seem to pass through his conscious state of mind after whatever he seemed to be going through had passed. Immediately after, Takehiko watched while the man slowly made his way to a stand. A gentle sigh of relief left the young man. Good, he really didn't feel comfortable around ambulances with how loud and flashy they were. Then those bossy paramedics walking around like they owned the place. The boy looked fine, acting relatively normal as he slacked his posture up against the building behind them. Takehiko gave a glance over to the small companion at his side, Rin didn't seem to know this guy. He certainly didn't either. However, the comment of being "cute" -- as he had put it -- threw him way off guard.

"C-cute? What?!" Takehiko exclaimed, face growing warm from embarrassment. "Guys don't just go telling other guys they're cute, you know! Is this some kind of weird pick up technique or something? Because she's only like... um," feeling a little stupid now since he really didn't know how old Rin was. "Rin, how old are you? ... a-anyway, that's besides the point. I don't know you and I really have somewhere to be right about now. So I think I'm going to be on my way now. It was nice meeting you, Rin... and... whoever you are."

With an awkward look to the both of them, Takehiko turned on his heel and began to walk away a bit quickly in hopes of escaping the whole situation. Although Shiro didn't seem to be having it, instantly pawing at his shoulder with insistent meows. It was like he didn't want him to walk away, but being social kind of made him anxious.

He hadn't quite been prepared for such a tragic story. She seemed so confident and sure of herself, hard to imagine her living through a period of foster care. But then again he didn't know her, didn't know if she was putting on a brave face or not. His eyes flickered to the swan she had folded, impressed he was even able to recognize the animal. She was quite good at that.
He had perked up when she mentioned being from America. It certainly explained her accent and natural red hair. Cole was happy to finally meet someone who was just as out of their element as he was. Her rude joke had surprised him a bit, but he didn't show it. Cole found he liked what he'd heard of her humor so far. She was different from the girls here.
"My kitten's got some claws I see... Don't worry, I find scratching kinky."
He winked at her to let her know he was just joking. Though he would be fairly serious in his pursuit. She was hot, he was hot- what more did a relationship need? Cole hadn't a clue.
"I'm actually from the US too! I mean it's cool here, but nothing beats home right?"" He gave a real response to her question, unable to keep the longing from his voice. He really did miss New York. Crappy as his life had been there, it was all he'd ever known. He felt bad for missing it but he truly did.

Status
Not open for further replies.