Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
magical, romance, adventure, action, vampire, mythical, heroic, apocalyptic, historical, pirates, superhero, damsel-in-distress

SailorMoonBanner2.png

Story

It is many years into the future, the 30th century. Crystal Tokyo flourished under the reign of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. Life was good, fun, and free of youma.
A true utopia.
Both inner and outer senshi took up their respective titles as Queens of their planets, while remaining in Crystal Tokyo as Neo Queen Serenity's advisors and guardians. Only Setsuna Meioh, Sailor Pluto, took up her station at the Door of Space-Time again and remained in solitude.
Over time children were born to the inner, and outer senshi, and were raised all alongside each other.

But one day, when all the Queens, Kings, and Princesses were gathered in the palace, a loud crash was heard. The Queens and Kings ordered the eight princesses to stay inside the safe Crystal Palace, promising them that they would return soon.

Soon never came.

The threat that raged against the Earth and it's beautiful capital city was too great for Neo Queen Serenity and her court to deal with. News came to them that in the future there would be a way to defeat the darkness that invaded the Earth, but they knew they couldn't protect the world till then.
So as the darkness closed in on them, the Queens gave up their powers and sealed away the castle, leaving the princesses in ageless slumber.

Plot

Fifty years have passed since that fateful day. The world has been taken over by a new imperium, and the people slowly forgot about their perfect world and beautiful ruler. The only reminder being the large crystal structure in the center of the city.
Inside, the girls are about to wake up and take up the task their mothers left behind. It will be up to them to succeed, or fail.

But they won't do this alone. Twelve boys have been born with the power of the constellations. Together they can defeat the new dark imperium. That is, if they can find these new senshi, if they want to join at all.

History

Year 1 after arrival - The Dark Empire arrived on Earth. Though the battle was fierce, it didn't last long, and soon the Earth was under their control. Neo Queen Serenity and her Court gave up their powers and their lives to close off the palace with the Princesses inside. As a result, the Silver Crystal has vanished.

Year 5 - Almost all areas in the kingdom have been secured and people are falling back into a natural order and rhythm. The counting of the years has officially been changed, making this the 5th year of the new count. The new Imperium still can not access the Palace. The Princesses are presumed to be dead as no one has seen them for five years.

Year 7 - Resistance groups, lead by Ryuu Tsukino, are starting to emerge. An extensive search has gone out to find the origin of these outbursts.

Year 10 - The Resistance has been getting more and more publicity and positive response from the general public. The Imperium has dealt with these usurpers with a firm hand, and making public examples out of those that are caught. The popularity has dwindled severely.

Year 12 - Shin Tsukino is born.

Year 19 - The Imperium has found the origin of the rebel base. They seem to be using the five Crystal Points at the tips of the star shaped city for a variety of activities. The Imperium resorts to massacres, nearly wiping out the entire Resistance. The Dark Imperium and its associates can't use nor enter the Crystal Points, so they set up parameters around the Crystal Points to keep it in their control. The remaining members of the Resistance have taken hiding in the Catacombs below the city.

Year 37 - Most of the people have forgotten about how it was under the rule of Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion. After years of silence the Resistance has finally returned, ready for battle.

Year 42 - By the year 42 the Resistance has almost liberated one of the five districts in Crystal Tokyo.

Year 48 - The south-western point of the star shaped city has been secured by the Resistance. As a counter measure each of the Great Four has taken one of the remaining four points for themselves to guard over.

Present Day - The Princesses are about to wake up. The Resistance is still in control of the south-western district, but they haven't been able to make much progress into liberating the rest of the city.

Crystal Tokyo

Crystal Tokyo, the new name that was given to Tokyo when Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion ascended the throne to rule over the Earth. It became not only the capital of Japan, but also of the entire Earth. It was a utopia, the epicenter of the new Silver Millennium, at the center of which stood the Crystal Palace.
For the longest time, due to the presence of the Silver Crystal aging was slowed down to nearly a complete halt.
However, now that the Silver Crystal has gone missing, aging has picked up its pace back to normal.
Despite the darkness that now seeps through the streets of Crystal Tokyo, it still remains a beautiful city, more beautiful than any other city on Earth.

The city is shaped like a giant five pointed star, with the Crystal Palace at its center. Each point of the star has its own designated district, such as the shopping district, entertainment district. At the tips of these points there are five buildings that have been named Crystal Points, due to their immense power that emits from them.
During the time of Neo-Queen Serenity these points were as strong as the Palace's defense. No evil could enter, or come near the city.
However at the last great battle, after the Queens gave up their powers, the strength of the points dwindled, allowing darkness to enter the capital.

Crystal Points

The layout of the city, when viewed from above, looks like a five pointed star, with the Crystal Palace in the pentagon center. At the tips of the star there are special points that hold vast amounts of pure good energy and are called Crystal Points.
Once they were strong enough to protect the entire city from darkness, keeping it well outside of its borders, but after Neo-Queen Serenity and her court gave up their powers the strength of these points dimmed. Although they do not protect the entire city anymore, they do protect many vital areas of the city and are the entry ways to the Catacombs.

• North •
In the North one will be able to find the Great Jupiter Gardens. Named after Queen Jupiter who started the gardens on her own, in front of her shop, and brought them to full potential.
Jupiter's flower shop still stands, though it mostly services to the Great Jupiter Gardens. It is one of the five Crystal Points.
Currently the flower shop isn't accessible as it is heavily guarded by the forces of the Dark Empire. Upon orders of the Dark Emperor the name of the garden was changed to the Great Gardens.
The Northern point is considered one of the wealthier points where mostly the rich and famous reside.
Further up north, beyond the flower shop, stands a large black crystal structure known as the Dark Crystal Palace.

• East •
The East point holds Crystal Tokyo's main shopping district. While there was some damage from the last great battle, most of it has been repaired. This area is the busiest during working hours, full of life, yet eerily quiet during the evenings and nights. No one lives in this part of the city.
Towards the center of the East Point one can find the Uranus Sports Center. Back in the day it was a very lively place that held many competitions. Now it mainly is a training area for various types of sports, but the vibrant energy has faded. Due to the obvious link back to Queen Uranus, the Dark Empire had the sign altered, removing the name of the Queen from the building, leaving only 'Sports Center' on the wall.
On the farthest point of the eastern section stands an old Arcade that was guarded by Queen Venus. It hasn't been opened or visited in years due to it being sealed off by the Dark Empire. This was done because the Arcade is another one of the Crystal Points.

• South East •
Further on towards the south stands the Hikawa Shrine on a hill. This shrine was under the protection of Queen Mars while she was still alive, and is the third Crystal Point.
For the past 31 years no one has been allowed to enter the shrine and the entire hill has been closed off. As a result, the structure has become weak and has started to decay despite the immense strength of the Crystal Point. The Hikawa Crystal Point is arguably the strongest point of the five due to its spiritual connection, for this reason the Dark Empire can't even enter the hill itself on which the shrine stands.
The rest of the district consists of middle class homes and residences. It is a relatively calm neighborhood, despite the oddly massive amount of crows that have gathered there.

• West •
Over on the most western point of the city stands what's known as the 'Education district'. It houses the hospitals, universities, high schools, middle schools, primary schools and kindergartens. Beyond that it also houses the greatest library the world has ever seen, known as Mercury's Great Library. The name was changed by Dark Empire to remove the association with Queen Mercury, making it merely the Great Library. A pointless feat to be honest, as this was a Crystal Point, and therefore was closed off. Not even a librarian has been inside in the past 31 years.
Interestingly enough the Great Library was once the Chess Tower where chess matches were held.
The other major name change in the past was to the Observatory and Astronomy Center. Originally attributed to Queen Saturn the Saturn Observatory and Astronomy Center educated many in the wonders of the universe.
This district also houses many people, primarily in flats and apartments.

• South West •
The entertainment district can be found in the South Western point. Movie theaters, an open air theater, clubs, bars, and the crown jewel of cultural education at the tip of the point, the Neptune Concert Hall. It received its name in honor of Queen Neptune, who played there often. 31 years ago the name was stripped off of the building until it was finally restored back to its original state two years ago.
The South Western part of the star is the first section to be liberated of the Dark Empire's hold. Though for the regular inhabitants not a lot has changed, other than that the Neptune Concert Hall is once again open for everyone. It had been restricted by the Dark Empire due to the great power that flowed forth from it, making it the fifth Crystal Point.
Right by this Crystal Point's side stands a hotel, called the Blue Moon Hotel.
Although to most it may seem insignificant, this hotel played a pivotal role in this district's liberation. In the basement of the hotel the Resistance made an opening, which lead to the Crystal Point. And because of this, they could reach the Catacombs without being spotted by the Dark Empire.

Catacombs

A massive structure, spanning as far as the entire city, lies below Crystal Tokyo. While it isn't completely certain why these were built when Crystal Tokyo was created, it received the title of the Catacombs. The dead weren't buried there, but it was carved with tunnels and outcroppings that could have served as such.
Regardless of its original reason for creation, it currently is being used by the Resistance. A handful took cover here when the Dark Empire struck the city, and it became their base of operations.
The outcroppings now serve as sleeping quarters, and storage compartments.
Because there were only 6 entry points into the Catacombs, the five Crystal Points and the Palace, it was the most brilliant way to get across the city from point to point without being spotted by the Dark Empire as everyone was still able to enter the Crystal Points freely.
Unfortunately, the Dark Empire realized this after 19 years, and closed the buildings off, killing or capturing anyone that either entered or left the building.

With a stroke of luck on how the buildings stood, the South West Crystal Point, the Neptune Concert Hall, was right up next to a hotel. As the hotel hadn't been closed off, the few remaining members of the Resistance, together with the owner of the hotel, they created a hole down in the basement where the walls of the two buildings connected.
While they couldn't go out through the other exits of the Catacombs anymore, they now had access to it again and could house refugees, fighters, and other members of the Resistance that otherwise would have been captured and killed.
At this point, after the freeing of the South Western point, the Neptune Concert Hall is once again a free to access entry way.

The only entry point that hasn't been used in 50 years is the entrance to the Crystal Palace. When Neo Queen Serenity and her court gave up their powers the entire Palace was sealed off. Because of this no one, not even anyone of the Resistance, has set foot inside the Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace

The epitome of architectural design stands at the center of what was once the greatest capital of the world. Created of what appears to be pure crystal, the Crystal Palace towers over the highest buildings. It was the residence of the Royal Family, namely Neo Queen Serenity, King Endymion, and Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity. The court of Neo Queen Serenity often resided in the palace as well, to protect the Queen, though they were able to live off on their own if they so wished it.

Back when the world was at peace the Palace was the center of love and tranquility. Now the structure appears cold and desolate to all those that lay their eyes upon it. What no one knows is that inside it isn't completely deserted.
Up in the highest point, known as Serenity's Palace, the Princesses are asleep in an ageless slumber.
When the Queens gave up their powers, the Palace was blocked off and the girls were encased in crystal, preserving them with the power that once belonged to the Silver Crystal.
Queen Pluto had come in, not having taken part in the battle, through the only door that wasn't closed, the Space-Time door. She took each of the girls and placed them on stone structures like the one that Neo-Queen Serenity long ago laid on as she was encased in crystal.
Diana too had been wrapped in the crystals and was placed by Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity's side.
After this Queen Pluto left the girls, till the time would come for them to awaken and save the world.

There are many doors in the Crystal Palace, all of which have been locked, some of which have never been opened, not even in the time of Neo Queen Serenity herself. They all stand at the end of a corridor, together with the Door of Space-Time.
The entrance to the Catacombs is only able to be unlocked from the inside of the Palace, but the above ground entrances of the Palace are all sealed off and will not unlock until all the evil has been vanquished.

Dark Crystal Palace

North of Crystal Tokyo, just beyond the northern Crystal Point, stands a massive structure, nearly a shadowy reflection of the crystal structure at the center of the city. The main difference is its color. It consists almost entirely of black crystals. This is the residence of the Dark Emperor, who now rules the Earth. No one has actually seen the Dark Emperor, just a massive shadow back when the Earth was conquered.
The Dark Crystal Palace is also the main base of organization for the Dark Empire, from here all commands are made. This is also where the Great Four reside most of the time.
Due to the power emitted by the Crystal Points, the Dark Crystal Palace couldn't be formed inside of the city.

Rules

• Above all follow the rules set forth by this site. If I notice you breaking the site rules, I will report you.

• In this roleplay I hold the final say. This means if I need something to be edited because it does not fit in the lore of this RP, or there is a discussion going on about an aspect of the RP, I will have the final say in the matter.

• If I find you to be repeatedly breaking the rules I have written down here, or are repeatedly ignoring me in corrections and/or instructions, I will remove you and your character(s) from the roleplay.

• We are not following cannon entirely. This means that yes, there are some alterations to the universe to make this RP work. Most of the universe still is the same, altered information should be listed here in the first post, but if there is anything that is unclear or has not been covered, let me know so I can clear everything up.

• Before you submit a character make sure to check if the senshi you want aren't already taken. I will deal in a first come-first serve basis. I will place a senshi on reserve for a while, but not indefinitely. Placing a character on reserve and then not checking back every few days is also a no-go. If you want to be part of this RP but can't write the complete character out yet, at least show activity in the thread so I know we haven't lost you.

• Each character sheet that you submit must be in a separate post. This simply has to do with the linking back to the character in the Accepted list. If there are multiple characters in one post it becomes a bit messy.

• If you have a character on reserve, or made a character that was accepted, but end up deciding to drop out, let me know so I can open up the position and wont be endlessly waiting on you.

• Please use the provided Character Sheet and fill it out correctly. Incorrectly filled out character sheets, or altered character sheets will not be accepted and requested to be revised to match the actual character sheet. Should you encounter trouble with making it or cleaning it up, let me know and I can fix it in a heartbeat and send a PM to you with the clean coded character sheet completed with your information in it so you can copy and paste it directly to the OOC thread.

• Be aware of your grammar, spelling and overall if your posts make sense. I know that not every one of us is raised with English as their primary language, and some of us (like myself) have to deal with dyslexia, so I do not expect perfection, but do expect you to catch most of the errors. If I find it necessary I will request you to edit your post if it is too out of shape. Should I get a strong impression that you do not adhere or live up to the required level of writing (intermediate) I will ask of you to be absolutely certain that you will put in the extra effort if you want to join something that may be beyond your current writing level.

• Play nice, don't go picking fights. Our characters may perhaps not like each other, but do not take it beyond the IC. And sometimes we don't particularly care for certain participants, but please do not vent it out in the threads. If there are any issues with fellow players, let me know so we can solve this situation peacefully together.

• The In Character thread will start once all the girl roles have been filled up. The male characters do not need to be completed at the start.

• If you are waiting for your character to be accepted, please be patient. I can't be here 24/7. Impatience, or posting in the IC thread before the character is accepted will result in a rejection of the character. If a few days (more than 4) have passed since you submitted your character sheet and I have not responded yet, you may inquire about it.

• While in character, post more than one line. Even during the occasional writers' block do try to give your fellow roleplayers something more to work with than one or two lines. A minimum of two paragraphs is preferred.

• If you have hit a severe writers' block, or will be away for a period of time (including vacations lasting more than 3 days), let me know. Preferably in a post here so everyone will be aware of why you are gone, but you may also do so via PM if that makes you feel more comfortable.

• Should you suddenly disappear for a length of time without any notification, or not be posting in the OOC or IC, I will contact you to make sure you are still part of the RP. Stay out of contact too long, and I will remove you from the roleplay.

• To make sure that you've read all the details, send a PM to me before you've submitted your character with answers to the following questions. When was Shin Tsukino born, what are the old and new names of the Crystal Points, what are the names of the cats, and what is the policy on hiding one's identity in the Resistance. If you submit your character without sending me this PM, I will not accept the character. The only reminder I will give you is to give me proof that you have read everything. If you do not comply unless someone actually points out this rule, I will not accept your character(s) now, nor in the future as it shows a lack of respect towards everything written here, your fellow roleplayers, and me. You only have to send me this information once. Any secondary submitted characters do not need this.

• While in character, make sure your character's actions make sense and are true to the character. As such, do not barge into a situation without reason. Likewise don't just suddenly ditch a situation your character is in without reason. An attack or so that happens is a good reason. A more interesting subject being discussed by other characters is not a good reason.

• Do not decide what happens to another person's character(s). While you might be allowed to take someone's hand and run into a building together, you may not throw them out a window. Likewise you may not decide if someone's transformation begins or is undone. During a fight or battle against other players you will have to communicate with each other, either in OOC, or via PM. Decide together what may or may not be done and if you want a predetermined outcome or not.

• While others may not decide what happens to your character, do not make it impossible for your character to be hit or beaten. Perfection is boring to write with, so don't be 'that person'. Give them flaws, weaknesses, and allow them to get hurt every once in a while.

• Plotting and planning is highly promoted and valued. If you want to develop your character in any way or have them in a bind because of some situation, please send me a PM so I can add it in the Timeline. I will be keeping tabs on all the developments of the RP and would love to see personal plots be intwined into it to make the main story come to life.

• Any player battles that are initiated must be resolved quickly to not take over too much of the RP. It is advised to collaborate on a post to save space.

• In the RP we will not have a set posting order. I do ask of you to keep common sense in mind when you post, so do not spam the thread or leave others behind. During major plot events I will be keeping closer tabs on how often people post, but even then, there won't be a set order.

• Do not use any unnecessary abbreviations or txt-style writing. Any use of txt-style writing will be requested to be edited immediately.

• Please write in third person, and in past tense only.

• Whatever you do, do not let anyone be left out. No one likes to be on their own with no one to interact with, so make sure you don't leave anyone behind, or forced to team up with their own characters.

• Be aware that I hold the right to adjust and edit any of the rules set forth by this roleplay. While it is unlikely that anything major will change, I will make sure to let you know in the OOC thread if I have changed anything.

• Make sure to have fun. It would be a shame if we didn't have fun while writing this RP. Should there be a reason why you are feeling unhappy, please voice it in the OOC or via PM to me. This way we can hopefully work together to a better environment for you.

Notes

Senshi Appearance
In this roleplay you will be requested to follow a few guidelines in regards to the appearance of the senshi (male and female).

• Males/Constellations •
The male uniform will be based upon the Shitennou uniform.
Some parts of the uniform you can freely choose and customize, other parts will be mandatory but you may change the color, and then there are a few parts that may not be tampered with.

Because (at the moment) there is no dollmaker that provides a male senshi appearance I ask of you to copy the list, fill in the details of what he looks like, and add it to the section in the character sheet where the image should come. Then I will personally edit the image so it can be added to the character sheet. (This will be done after the character is approved!)

Earrings - Optional, you may choose whether or not they wear earrings, and if he does what it looks like in color and shape.
Gloves - Optional, you may work with or without gloves of any length. If you use gloves, please leave them white in color, you may add color to the upper rim if you wish.
Weapon - Optional, you may work with or without a weapon of any sort.
Shoes - You may choose what kind of footwear he wears, as well as color.
Belt - You may choose what color the belt will be.
Coat - The pale color of the coat itself is determined by the coat lines color, this may not be altered.
Coat lines - The lines on the coat may have any desired color.
Cape exterior - The outside of the cape is white, this may not be altered.
Cape interior - The inside of the cape may have any desired color.
Cape buttons - The buttons on the shoulder may have any desired color.
Pants - These are pantaloons in the color white, and may not be altered.

• Females/Planets •
The female uniform will be based upon the original Senshi uniform.
Some parts of the uniform you can freely choose and customize, other parts will be mandatory but you may change the color, and then there are a few parts that may not be tampered with.
In the image all the white areas may not be adjusted, and the grey areas may be changed into a single color, but not in shape or type.

Please use the dollmaker here (Or, if you are a premium member on that site, here.) to complete the doll yourself. Should you happen to not be able to make the doll at the moment for whatever reason, or there are parts of the uniform that are incorrectly used, I will be happy to make an image for you. If you can not make the doll please copy the list, fill in the details of what she looks like, and add it to the section in the character sheet where the image should come. Then I will personally edit the image so it can be added to the character sheet. (This will be done after the character is approved!)
While it is not mandatory, it would be preferred if you tried to keep to the original color scheme.

Bow Gem - Optional, you may choose whether or not she has a gem at the center of the bow or not, and if she does what it looks like in color and shape.
Earrings - Optional, you may choose whether or not they wear earrings, and if she does what it looks like in color and shape.
Gloves - All the girls wear white gloves. The length and type of glove is up to you. The rim at the top is flat on the skin (third option in the gloves page) and you may choose the color.
Shoes - You may choose what kind of footwear she wears, as well as color.
Tiara - The tiara is gold, you may choose the color of the stone in the center. Only Sailor Moon may add a gem.
Choker - You may choose the color of the choker (necklace). You may also add a gem to the choker if you wish.
Bow Front - You may choose the color of the bow. The bow is more flowy than the original.
Bow Back - You may choose the color of the bow. The bow is long and flowy.
Skirt - You may choose a single color of the skirt.
Collar - You may choose the color of the collar, it must have 3 white lines.
Belt - The belt above the skirt remains white, and has no other decorations.
Bodice - The bodice is white and may not be adjusted.
Sleeves - The sleeves are white and may not be adjusted.

Transformations and Devices
In order to transform to their Senshi appearance the characters have to follow a simple command.

• Males •
To start the sequence he raises his right outstretched hand in the air, palm facing out, followed by the words "(Insert constellation name) Power!" The stone in the ring on his index finger will begin to glow. He then turns his hand and clenches it into a fist. From the stone in the ring light encases him, together with what element he may have an affinity with (fire, lightning, ribbons, etc).
At the end of the sequence he stands in his Senshi outfit.
To undo the transformation all he has to do is will it back to normal.

• Females •
To start the sequence she takes her transformation pen (or broach), raises her right outstretched hand in the air, palm facing out, while the pen she held hovers in front of her hand, followed by the words "(Insert planet name) Power!" The stone at the top of the pen will begin to glow. (Or the stone in the center of the broach will glow.) She then takes hold of the pen (or broach). From the stone on the pen (or broach) light encases her, together with what element she may have an affinity with (Fire, lightning, ribbons, etc).
At the end of the sequence she stands in her Senshi outfit.
To undo the transformation all she has to do is will it back to normal.

• Device •
Sailor Moon will use the Broach, as per usual. It will be given to her at the start of the RP. It currently does not hold the Silver Crystal.
The remaining girls will be given a transformation pen, similar to the ones their mothers once used.
The guys will use a silver ring, worn on the right index finger, with a stone inlay in the color corresponding with his outfit/power. In the stone is the symbol of his constellation. When he uses his power the symbol will glow.

Pets
Luna and Artemis perished along with the Queen and her court. Their daughter Diana, advisor to Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity, is in ageless sleep along side the princess.
A second cat, that so far seems to belong with no one in particular, has appeared from time to time. This blue male also bares the crescent shape on his forehead. He is the one that dropped the Transformation Rings near the Senshi as they were about to awaken their powers. His name is Mani.

If you want your character to have a pet or a companion of sorts, be it a helper (like Luna, and Artemis were), or just a normal pet, let me know. You may have a pet, but I do want to keep a bit of a check on special pets/helpers.

Affinities and Gifts
From time to time in extreme conditions the Senshi might show a minor amount of affinity with their related element. This is only under certain circumstances, and can't be used whenever pleased.
The only exception is if the element is related to a secondary gift. Such as fortune telling through the flames. Even then it may not be abused. This is a Sailor Moon RP, not a superpower training facility.

Personality
There is no separate section in the character sheet for the personality. This is because it can be difficult to understand a character's personality right from the start and get it worded correctly.
While you may add a description of the character's personality under the tab '• Notes •' in the character sheet, you may also choose to do the following (or both).

Online there are many variations of personality tests including professional ones that are used in psychological evaluations. Personally I find it interesting to do these tests for my characters to see how different or similar they resemble me, or with other characters of mine. It can also give more insight into how the character would really react when confronted with certain situations.
While it is absolutely not mandatory, I would like to challenge you to do one or more of these tests and place the test results under the '• Notes •' tab in the character sheet.

• RHETI •
The full Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI) test is 144 questions long. I will not burden you with this, though if you can find a (free) full version you are welcome to do it. In the following link you will find a sampler test with 36 questions. Choose the answer that matches your character best. There may be times when neither answer really applies, or where both match the character to some degree. Go with the one that is slightly more accurate.

At the end you will see two final questions for statistic purposes. The MBTI refers to the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (see next personality test listed here). If you've done the Myers Briggs test as well you can fill this out, but it has no influence on the outcome.

On the results page you will see 9 types, and below it a number. The highest number is usually the personality type that matches best, but since this isn't a complete test it may be not entirely accurate. As advised on the site, look at the top 3 scores and their description. Reading through that should show which of the personalities matches the character best.

Once you've done the test, found which one describes your character best, and want to share the result in the character sheet you can list the type number and name(s) for it. Please don't list all the information about the personality type, that just clutters the character sheet.
RHETI Sample Test

• Myers Briggs •
The second test I will link you to is the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). This is considered one of the most known and used personality type indicators. It is a very extensive test with many variables. It will take some time to complete, more than the RHETI test. The opinions on this test tend to vary, some find it an absolutely frighteningly perfect reflection of who they are, others can't quite fit themselves in the personality type. For the characters this may be less so.

Once you've done the test, found the type that describes your character best, and want to share the result in the character sheet you can list the four letter code (INTP, ESFJ, etc) and name for it. Please don't list all of the information about the personality type, that just clutters the character sheet.
MBTI Test

There are many other personality tests out there. If you want to try out more, feel free to do as you please.

Names and Honorifics
In this RP we will be using all the Japanese names and nicknames.
E.g., Sailor Senshi, not Sailor Scouts. Chibiusa, not Rini.
As such it would be preferred if you chose a Japanese name for your character. It still is set in (Crystal) Tokyo, Japan.
Family names may be chosen freely. The girls may use their mothers' maiden names, but they do not have to.

However, in character we will not use the regular Japanese lore and honorifics. So we will not be using terms as 'baka', 'onee-san', 'boku', etc.
In extension of that, in the RP we will also not use honorifics in any form, including '-san', '-sama', '-hime', and '-chan'.

Hiding the identity
The Dark Empire and everyone else believes the Princesses are dead, just like the Queens. As such, if the Princesses should suddenly emerge, they will send their forces to kill them right away. Which means the girls will have to keep their royal identity a secret from the world, including people of the Resistance, with exception of the leader of the Resistance.
Everyone that enters the Resistance is untainted by the Dark Energy, but it is imperative that the regular members of the Resistance do not learn heir Royal Identity. Should they somehow be captured and tortured to spill their secrets it could be devastating.

For now the Dark Empire views the Senshi as annoying, but not worth putting too much effort into taking down. As such it will be less of a problem if their civilian identity is linked to their Senshi identity. As everyone thinks that the princesses are dead, and won't think the Senshi are the Princesses. This gives both guys and girls complete freedom on how they handle their identity as Sailor Senshi.

Resistance
The Resistance mostly resides underground, in the Catacombs, under Shin Tsukino's guidance. They have had a history of good times and bad ones, but all in all they seem to be quite well off nowadays. Supplies are coming in steadily, there are quite a number of members, and they've managed to free one of the points of the star.
Nevertheless they have to remain careful. It took 48 years to free the first part of the city, and any wrong move could result in the district being taken over once again.

Because they are hunted down by the Dark Empire, they rely strongly upon one another for safety and security. It is agreed upon that only certain members know certain important things (such as incoming supplies, or outgoing attacks) and that no one knows everything, with exception of Shin. As the leader he keeps everything in check and under control.

Recently guys with special powers have been in the city. While they aren't with many, a few have joined in with the Resistance and have been fighting along side of them, increasing the chances of winning against the Dark Empire.
Of course there are more members in the Resistance, the majority in fact, that do not have powers (yet).

Character Sheet

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor, followed by the name of the planet or constellation that is chosen. Do make sure to check if the Senshi in question hasn't already been taken or reserved.

• Name •
    The character's full name listed in order of first name, followed by family name.

• Gender •
    The character's biological gender. If the character identifies differently than their biological gender, mention it in the '• Notes •' tab.

• Age •
    Their current age. The girls are between 14 and 20, they guys may be older than this.

• Height •
    How tall is the character. List this in imperial, and metric.

• Weight •
    How much does the character weigh. List this in both imperial, and metric.

• Build •
    Describe in one or two words what type of build they have.

• Eyes •
    Eye color of the character.

• Hair •
    Hair color of the character.

• Style •
    Describe the clothes or style that the character wears in every day life.

• • Power •
    Name of the attack. This will be the first attack that they can use. This is the weakest one. You only have to list the name, nothing else. Keep the theme/element the same in all four stages. For the males, I'd rather you choose a theme/element that matches the name, not the zodiac's element.

• Star Power •
    Name of the attack. This will be their second attack and stage they reach. They can go back and also use their weaker attack, but it will be less effective.

• Crystal Power •
    Name of the attack. This is their third stage, even stronger than the last one.

• Eternal Power •
    Name of the attack. This is their final form. Their strongest move to date (and the strongest they will have in this RP)

• For the girls, I require a minimum of 1 (one) paragraph of at least 6 (six) full sentences. More is preferred. Describe their lives 50 years ago up to the point of the fateful day. Remember, they lived in and near the Crystal Palace so their lives weren't too terrible.

For the guys, I require a minimum of 2 (two) paragraphs of at least 6 (six) full sentences each. Describe their lives from when they were born up to the start of the RP. Remember, most of the world has forgotten about Neo Queen Serenity, and live their normal lives. Though 'normal' can be twisted.
    Any amnesia cases must first be approved by me over PM with a very good reasoning. I do not want half the group to be running around without memories so they can make it easy on themselves here.
    If you wish for your guy to already have his powers, you may do so. Do please mention how/when they got it and what they are doing with it now. If he has his transformation ring, it will have been dropped near him by a blue male cat with a crescent patch on his forehead.
    For them there are 3 possible starting points in this RP.
    1: They are living their normal life.
    2: They are working together with the Resistance.
    3: They are working together with the Dark Empire.
  • Write anything here that doesn't fit in the previous criteria, like their favorite food, any weapons they might use in or out of combat mode (weaponry of the original senshi may be passed down to the next generation), friends/family they have, personality type (see Notes) etc.

It is encouraged to keep a list of the relations towards other characters and can be filled out after other players have been accepted as well. Talk with each other and decide if you'd be friends, rivals etc. To add more characters just copy and paste the template.

• Name • Impression (e.g., Positive, Negative, Neutral) • Relationship (e.g., Friend, Crush, Rival, Frenemy, etc.) •
    Description of the relationship (e.g., We grew up together and have rarely ever separated from each other's side since.)

[tabs][tab=• Main •][encadre=skin2|420px|Senshi Image]Senshi outfit image, or list of details as can be found in 'Notes'
The image has to be 400x600px. (The size provided by the dollmaker)[/encadre][B]• Senshi Name •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Name •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Gender •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Age •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Height •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Weight •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Build •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Eyes •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Hair •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Style •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[/tab]
[tab=• Attacks •][B]• Power •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Star Power •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Crystal Power •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[B]• Eternal Power •[/B]
[PADDING=12px][/PADDING]
[/tab]
[tab=• History •]
[/tab]
[tab=• Notes •]Replace the words between the dots with the corresponding information.
[b]• Name • Impression • Relationship •[/b]
[PADDING=12px][i]Summary of the relationship[/i][/PADDING]
[/tab][/tabs]

Accepted Characters

Planets
Moon - [spoili]Usagi Tsukino
[/spoili] - Adira
Mercury -
Venus - [spoili]Koishi Aino
[/spoili] - Merry Berry
Mars - [spoili]Ryoko Kumada
[/spoili] - Olissa
Jupiter - [spoili]Sazanka Kashiwagi
[/spoili] - Lil' Poundcake
Saturn - [spoili]Hisako Tomoe
[/spoili] - Olissa
Uranus - [spoili]Tonbo Tenou-Kaiou
[/spoili] - Lady B
Neptune - [spoili]Shizue Tenou-Kaiou
[/spoili] - Lady B
Sailor Pluto [spoili]Setsuna Meioh
[/spoili]- NPC

Constellations
Aries - [spoili]Kiyoshi Nakamura
[/spoili] - Shattered♦Secrets™
Taurus -
Gemini -
Cancer -
Leo -
Virgo -
Libra -
Scorpio - [spoili]Tadashi Mizushima
[/spoili] - AmerillaRose
Sagittarius -
Capricorn -
Aquarius -
Pisces -
I have a small idea for a character's past, but I would rather have another person play this part instead of me. If you're interested in hearing it, just let me know, and I'll explain.

Notable NPCs
Ryuu Tsukino [spoili]
Previous leader of the Resistance.
Age 61
Son of Shin Tsukino. Nephew of the late Neo Queen Serenity. Cousin of Chibiusa.
He was 11 at the time of the last great battle. As he grew older he helped set up a resistance group against the new imperium and passed the task of leadership on to his son, Shin Tsukino. His wife and daughter died when he was 30, which has caused him much grief.

[/spoili] - Alive
Shin Tsukino [spoili]
Current leader of the Resistance.
Age 38
Son of Ryuu Tsukino. Grandson of Shin Tsukino.
He was born and raised in the Resistance. He lost his mother and baby sister at the age of 7, and as a result has rejected love in order to never have to feel the pain his father felt. He leads the Resistance now with a strict rule.

[/spoili] - Alive

SailorMoonBanner.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Merry Berry
  • • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Mars

• Name •
    Ryoko Kumada

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •

• Height •
    5' 9"
    175cm

• Weight •
    119lbs
    54kg

• Build •
    Tall, slim

• Eyes •
    Black

• Hair •
    Black

• Style •
    Ryoko wears an elegant and sophisticated style of clothes. She is very mature in the way she presents herself in both stance and outfit.
    On many occasions she has been known to wear a red hakama with a white haori. These are traditional clothes for a shrine maiden.
    Almost all her outfits have some form of red in them somewhere.

• • Power •
    Flaming Soul

• Star Power •
    Mars Fire Ignite

• Crystal Power •
    Burning Arrow

• Eternal Power •
    Rising Sun

• When Ryoko was born her mother, Rei, didn't go to a hospital. Instead she gave birth to the young princess at home, at the Hikawa Shrine. Unbeknown to her this formed a connection between her and the flames, giving her the same gifts as her mother in fortune telling.
    As she grew older Ryoko followed in her mother's footsteps as a Miko to the Hikawa shrine. It was a path she very much loved. When the child showed signs of having the same talent as her mother, Rei trained her daughter in the arts of fortune telling and seeing into the flames, along with many other mystical ways such as expelling evil.

Growing up Ryoko wasn't always at the shrine however. She was often near the other Princesses, either guarding over them, keeping a watchful eye as the eldest, or partaking in their activities, be it hospital visits, school, slumber parties, etc. She always kept a look out for the others and liked it if others depended on her, as it gave her a sense of belonging and purpose. At times perhaps she has had people depend on her too much, which created their own problems.

Ryoko intends to take over the tasks of her mother at the shrine. While she likes many other things, she finds rest as she stares into the flames and meditate. She isn't as accurate as her mother yet in her readings, but she is getting there slowly.
  • Ryoko, according to the RHETI test, is type 1: Perfectionist/Reformer.
    Still working on the MBTI test for her.

She at times may have been a bit distant in her attitude, just being the one keeping the overview, while at other times she has made an effort to be the one that others depend on. Neither way is perfect and has backfired at times.

Her calm and collective beauty has attracted the attention of boys, but she had no interest in beginning a relationship as a teen. She rather focussed her attention on her training and on the other Princesses. Plus, one could never know for certain if someone liked her just because she was a princess or not. So that added up to her reasoning for not dating anyone.

Phobos and Deimos, Rei's companion crows, had offsprings of their own. Back when the world was at peace Ryoko didn't have a personal bond with any particular one of the crows, but she liked to have them around the shrine.
    At some point in the RP Ryoko will come across descendants of Phobos and Deimos and they will be her companions, naming them after their great ancestors.

Ryoko's name is written in the way that it means 'Bright child', referring to the bright flames.

• Usagi Tsukino • Positive • Friend •
    I will always have the Princess' back. Sure, she can be a bit annoying at times, but who can honestly blame her if you look at it objectively. She's only 16, not an adult. I'm glad she matured a bit over time, but I still tend to see her as that little girl that liked to make trouble. I do consider her a friend, but we're not super close honestly. And that's alright, she has others that are incredibly close to her, so she's never lonely.

• Mercury • • •
    Summary.

• Jupiter • • •
    Summary.

• Koishi Aino • Positive • Friendly •
    This girl has gotten on my nerves at times when we were younger. She's leveled out more now, so I've gotten more used to being around her. We still haven't really gotten close or had in depth conversations, but I don't really feel the need to do so. At times I get a feeling she's intimidated by me.

• Shizue Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Friendly •
    I'll be honest, I haven't had much of any contact with this girl. Yes, we're part of the eldest girls in the group, but with her being in the hospital a lot when she was younger I didn't really form a close bond with her. It's not that I don't like her, she's an incredibly sweet person, I just can't really say if we're friends or not. I'd definitely protect her if need be though.

• Tonbo Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Friends •
    Now this is a girl that has my respects. She's athletic and fast and can definitely make her stance. Not one to beat around the bush either. I consider her a friend of mine and will vouch for her any time.

• Hisako Tomoe • Positive • Friendly •
    While I'm isn't overly close with Hisako, I have been looking out for her from time to time. She has a very frail health, so someone has to keep an eye on her. Others do so too of course, so it's not like I have to pay attention to her, but I still feel responsible for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adira
  • • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Saturn

• Name •
    Hisako Tomoe

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •

• Height •
    4' 10"
    147cm

• Weight •
    81lbs
    37kg

• Build •
    Frail, sickly

• Eyes •
    Amethyst

• Hair •
    Black

• Style •
    The style of clothing that Hisako prefers is quite simple and basic. Soft and cute, but nothing too fancy or frilly. And especially nothing too complicated. She often wears dark colors.

• • Power •
    Death Scythe

• Star Power •
    Saturn's Demise

• Crystal Power •
    Absolution

• Eternal Power •
    Death Reborn Revolution

• From even before she was born, Hisako was a troubling child. The doctors could see that she had a hole in her heart, and they said it would be a miracle if she was even born alive.
    Luckily she was able to be born safely, albeit a bit premature. With her heart condition the young girl was nearly constantly in the hospital, one surgery after the next, and each time it wasn't certain if she would make it.

She always did, despite her immune system being completely fried. Most of her childhood Hisako spent more time inside the hospital than outside of it and got quite accustom to being there. She thought about becoming a doctor when she grew up, if she made it, but seeing all the stress that the doctors had to go through every day made her realize that this wouldn't be the place for her, even if she did manage to obtain a perfect bill of health.
    Instead she decided to focus her attention on caring about others. Cheering them up, listening to their stories. It definitely helped pass the time while she was in the hospital.

Despite the many issues she has with her heart, her heart is full of warmth, kindness, and love. The doctors in the hospital have noticed this as well, and they have praised her for it. However, since she mostly thinks of others first, she has many times overexerted herself, both physically and mentally. As a result at times you might see a bit of loneliness in her eyes.

Of course, whenever she wasn't in the hospital, she was in or near the Crystal Palace together with the other girls. Her frail health has made it troublesome to build very strong relations with everyone, but she does value them very much and cares for each of them.
  • Hisako, according to the RHETI test, is type 9: the Peacemaker.
    Still working on the MBTI test for her.

She looks incredibly much like her mother, especially when her hair was short as a young child. As a result Neo Queen Serenity had often accidentally called Hisako by her mother's name, Hotaru.

She is very frail and sickly, easily coming down with some infection or cuts and bruises despite being very careful.
    She always places others before herself, which at times means she kind of forgets herself as well.
    She also doesn't speak up much in general, mostly just listening to others as they talk.

She isn't constantly in the hospital anymore. The past two years she has been doing rather well compared to the years before, only having to go to the hospital four times in total for short periods.

Saturn's staff, the Silence Glaive, will be given to Hisako along with her transformation pen. It was her mother's staff, and it now belongs to her.

Her favorite food to eat is simple soba noodles with just about any type of vegetable.

Hisako doesn't eat a lot of meat. She isn't a vegetarian, but she simply doesn't really care about eating meat.

In her civilian form Hisako at times has been able to heal minor injuries on other people, such as light abrasion. She can't do anything about her own health though.

Hisako's name means 'Long-lived child'. This name was given to her as a prayer from her mother, that she may live long, despite all the problems she faces.

• Usagi Tsukino • Positive • Important Friend •
    I dearly love the Princess. My mother once was very close to the Princess back in the day, and I suppose that must have rubbed off on me. She came to visit me often, along with the other princesses, and I value that very much. I would do just about anything for her. If I could do more of course.

• Mercury • • •
    Summary.

• Ryoko Kumada • Positive • Friends •
    Ryoko is really kind. She watches over the rest of us a lot, and I value her presence deeply. She often visited me while I was in the hospital, which was nice. She tends to be a little bit distant at times. But I still care about her very much. It is amazing how she can look into the fires and see the future. A bit scary perhaps, but amazing too.

• Jupiter • • •
    Summary.

• Koishi Aino • Positive/Neutral • Friend •
    There is no way I'd ever say anything bad about Koishi, but she is quite a loud and bubbly girl. It's not a bad thing, not at all, it matches who she is and she lights up a room when she enters. It's just a little much for me to handle. So I really truly value her, as I do anyone, but we aren't the closest.

• Shizue Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Close Friends •
    She and I have spent much time in the same wards of the hospital, keeping each other company. She is kind, gentle, and a very loving person. I do look up to her a lot, and I wish I could help her more in some way. Sometimes she just seems a little uncomfortable, especially in larger groups. Oh and she's a wonderful artist. I absolutely love her work.

I really like seeing Tonbo around. She's upbeat and strong. It's very inspiring to see her go at it, and with such vigor. She cares a lot about Shizue and it's wonderful to see those two interact. Like they create their own little perfect world when they are together. Wish I could have someone that cared for me as much one day.

Last edited:

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Neptune

• Name •
    Shizue Tenou-Kaiou

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •

• Height•
    173cm, 5'6.6''

• Weight •
    52kg, 114lbs

• Build •
    Slender

• Eyes •
    Aquamarine

• Hair •
    Seafoam

• Style •
    Preppy, fancy

• • Power •
    Submarine Splash

• Star Power •
    Perfect Immersion

• Crystal Power •
    Neptune Tidal Wave Embrace

• Eternal Power •
    Neptune Abyssal Maelstrom

• Shizue was born at the same time as her twin sister, Tonbo, but she was the latter of the two to exit from their mother's womb. When they were both still infants, Shizue was subjected to an infection that almost entirely knocked out her immune system. Due to this, she had to stay at the hospital for extended periods of time following the incident in order to maintain her health, and without being able to be very physically active, she grew up to be quite meek and physically unimposing. Other than her sister, the only ones she's close enough with to call friends are the daughters of her mothers fellow senshi. This is because not a lot of people are allowed to visit her at the hospital, and the other daughters had been naturally integrated as part of the family since they were small.

What she lacks in brawns she more than makes up for with brains and creativity. While staying at the hospital and resting at home, she spent most of her time studying or practicing various instruments, such as the piano, violin, or cello. She also has a penchant for painting, and one of her favourite pastimes was to paint the scenery and the life of people around the Crystal Palace. Having engaged in these mentally demanding tasks, she has a highly developed sense of concentration and focus. This allows her to be analytical and cool-headed, often opting to be the voice of reason in most types of situations.

Because she doesn't spend a lot of time around anyone other than her sister and the daughters of the other senshi, she is a bit socially inept and awkward, and she has a fear of crowds. Having been pampered and doted upon due to her condition most of her life, she has developed an urge to be of equal support to others, wanting to take a motherly role, especially towards the younger of the senshi daughters.

• Shizue's RHETI test shows that she is a mixture between type 4, The Artist, type 5, The Thinker, and type 9, The Peacemaker.

Her name is derived from the Japanese word for 'quiet inlet'.

One of her biggest dreams is to overcome her fear of crowds, and to be able to perform in Michiru's concert hall in front of an entire audience.

She will be given a talisman. Whether it will be the same as, or similar to one of the talismans her mothers used is unknown.

Her favourite food is Chicken Kiev. Her least favourite is anything with rhubarb in it.

• Usagi Tsukino • Positive • Friendly •
    Usagi is the Moon Princess, so I have to look out for her. She's a good girl, but she can be a handful at times, so she needs to be scolded, and taught how to take responsibility.

• Sailor Mercury • Impression • Relationship •
    Summary of the relationship

• Ryoko Kumada • Positive • Friendly/Neutral •
    We don't really talk much, so we're not especially close as friends. I have a feeling that she's distant, somehow. But, she's mature, and I have a great deal of respect for that.

• Sailor Jupiter • Impression • Relationship •

• Koishi Aino • Positive • Friendly/Neutral •
    She mostly seems to hang around outside or with Usagi, so we don't talk all that much. She's a good girl, but our interests seem to differ a lot, so I wouldn't consider her a particularly close friend. She's a good singer, though, and I love to hear her voice. Maybe I can accompany her on the piano or violin at a concert, one day.

• Tonbo Tenou Kaiou • Very good • Twin sisters
    We're twins, so we talk about almost everything with each other. She's my best friend. I envy her outgoing personality and sense of humor. I feel like she's the sky and I'm just a puddle on the ground reflecting her vast greatness and soaring freedom.

• Hisako Tomoe • Positive • Close Friends •
    Hisako is such a sweet girl, and I see a lot of myself in her. We've spent a lot of time together at the hospital, so we're pretty close. There's so much I want to show and teach her. I want her to know that, despite her condition, she can be strong, in her own way. My mothers took care of her mother when she was little, so I feel like we share a special connection. I would say I consider her my little sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Uranus

• Name •
    Tonbo Tenou-Kaiou

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •

• Height •
    178cm, 5'8.3''

• Weight •
    59kg, 130lbs

• Build •
    Lean, but muscular

• Eyes •
    Sky blue

• Hair •
    Blonde, gradiant towards sandy blonde and sienna

• Style •
    Sporty, boyish preppy

• • Power •
    Gale Boomerang

• Star Power •
    Hurricane Lance

• Crystal Power •
    Uranus Supercell Buster

• Eternal Power •
    Uranus Skybreak Apocalypso

• Tonbou was born at the same time as her sister, Shizue, and was the first of the two to exit their mother's womb.

Ever since they were infants, Tonbo was very protective towards her sister, especially because of her condition. She makes sure to talk to and bring her sister treats every day, and the two of them are very close. This protective spirit is carried over towards the other senshi daughters, as she considers them sisters as well.

Tonbo is highly energetic, and practices a lot of sports. Her body is strong, yet limber, so she's very physically able, unlike her sister. Also unlike her sister, she lacks concentration and being able to read the atmosphere, so she easily becomes distracted or anxious, and sometimes blurts stuff out that she'll regret at a later occassion. Despite this, she is thanks to her sociable nature and personality very popular.

She has never considered herself to be especially stereotypically feminine, and she has always been attracted to clothes and activities that are usually considered 'boyish'. This is something she used to be bullied for, but she grew a thick skin (and even thicker knuckles), and now she's able to brush mean or hurtful comments off, or shut perpetrators down, if need be.
    She also has a tendency to be a bit over-zealous and dramatic, which actually makes her perfect as an actress, though she usually plays the male lead rather than any female role.

• Tonbou's RHETI shows that she is type 7, The Generalist.

Her name actually carries a double meaning. While 'tonbo' is the word for dragonfly in Japanese, it also sounds quite similar to 'トンボーイ' (tonbôi, tomboy), which is a characteristic often attributed to Haruka Tenou, one of her mother's.

Considers self to be androgynous/two-gendered.

One of her biggest dreams is to break the world record for fastest 100m sprint.

She will be given a talisman. Whether it will be the same as, or similar to one of the talismans her mothers used is unknown.

Her favourite food is Mongolian barbecue. She cannot stand the taste of coffee.

She cannot stand wearing frilly dresses or elegant gowns.

• Usagi Tsukino • Positive • Friends •
    Usagi is pretty fun to hang around with, even if she's a bit younger than me. She has a good energy, so it's easy to feel positive around her. Because she's the Moon Princess, I feel like it's very important to protect her. She is our future, after all, and I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything were to happen to her.

• Ryoko Kumada • Positive • Friends •
    Ryoko is a cool chick. She's mature and poised, which I admire a lot. I don't feel the need to be as protective over her as I am over the young'uns because we're the same age, but I would still defend her. We don't see each other as often as I'd like to, because I find her easy to talk to, but for some reason I feel myself getting tense and clumsy around her.

• Koishi Aino • Positive • Friends •
    Just like Usagi, Koishi is pretty fun to hang around with. Her happy-go-lucky attitude and their combined antics always amuses me. Because she's younger, I feel like I have to protect her.

• Shizue Tenou Kaiou • Very good • Twin sisters •
    We're twins, so we talk about almost everything with each other. She's my best friend. I envy her calm, collected mind and level of maturity. I feel like I'm a fleeting cloud and she's the force of gravity. Without her, I'd float aimlessly into space.

• Hisako Tomoe • Positive • Friendly •
    Hisako is a sweetie, and she reminds me a lot of Shizue when she was younger. Sometimes when I go to the hospital to visit Shizue, they're chatting away happily, almost without noticing me having just entered the room. I feel responsible to protect her, because of her condition and how dear Shizue considers her. I also feel a special connection to her because my mothers took care of her mother when she was little.

All good.
I'll add Neptune and Uranus to the list.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
  • • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Moon

• Name •
    Usagi Tsukino
    A.K.A Chibiusa

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •
    Sixteen

• Height •
    5 Feet 6 inches
    167.64 cm

• Weight •
    116 pounds
    52.62 Kg

• Build •
    Ectomorph

• Eyes •
    Baby Blue

• Hair •
    Light Pink

• Style •
    Girly, Preppy

• • Power •
    Pink Sugar Heart Attack- Pink heart begin to form in her hands and shoot out of her hands, they will dissolve an enemy.

• Star Power •
    Moon Gorgeous Meditation- Focusing her energy by praying to the moon she summons a large blast of energy that resembles shattered glass.

• Crystal Power •
    Silver Moon Kiss- This attack is a kiss blown at her enemy that when impacted, it explodes in a silver light.

• Eternal Power •
    Cosmic Moon Power- Drawing all of her energy and using the silver crystal that forms a huge light/energy ball that will blind and destroy her enemy. It leaves her exhausted and extremely weak, almost close to death.

• Chibiusa Tsukino was born to her mother, Queen Usagi and her father, Mamoru. Chibiusa was born Princess Usagi Small Lady Serenity but took the nickname “Chibiusa” which was a combination of Usagi her given name and Chibi, her senshi name. Chibiusa is the only daughter and child of Neo Queen Usagi and the only heir to the moon throne. Chibiusa gave her mother quite a run for her money as the dear queen was in labor with the small lady for over 10 hours. Chibiusa was born perfectly healthy and was a bouncing giggling little girl. As a child she always had a great relationship with her parents, her father was always very fun and protective while her mother was a radiant light in the kingdom, ruling with a firm but graceful aura. When Chibiusa was young her mother would tell her all about the sailor scouts and the powers and would make up the most amazing bed time stories that inspired her to have fun make believe games with her toys being the villains. Chibiusa was always very friendly and outgoing through at times she was a handful. To most people the young princess was a whiney brat, often resembling the temper tantrums of her mother. She was a troublesome child who liked to laugh and play pranks on her family, sometimes just to get a reaction from her mother. She was a spoiled princess and had a very loving upbringing.

As Chibiusa grew up the world began changing to her. She no longer found it as fun to play pranks on her mother or run around the palace in her socks. She instead took an interest in drawing and boys. She still had a very upbeat giggly aura about her, but she was older and more mature. Her mother began often scolding her about growing up and one day ruling the kingdom in her place, though the young princess didn’t pay attention to her mother’s warnings. She never thought she was cut out to be a leader anyway. Often times Chibiusa would play with the other princesses, go shopping, or spend time in her room drawing. The small lady was never going to be calm and collected like her mother but at least she had matured some.

When she was 16 the Dark empire attacked and in a fit of fear she found herself surrounded by the other princesses in the crystal palace. War raged outside the walls and Chibiusa was crying and begging her mother not to leave her.
  • Personality
    Based on the RHETI test Chibiusa is
    Type 2: The Helper. The caring, nurturing type.
    Type 7: The Generalist. The enthusiastic, productive type.

Chibiusa is a very romantic and imaginative individual. She's a very charming and ambitious girl, rarely backing down to a challenge. She loves to explore and often gets herself in trouble with those in charge of her safety. She's a very head strong and stubborn girl, often rebelling against what people tell her to do. She's very trusting and loving and cares deeply for her friends. She tries to be a good leader just doesn't always know how to. She doesn't like accepting help much and doesn't like admitting she's wrong. She often tries to plan before attacking. She's very protective over her friends. Though she would never admit it she's a cry baby. She's also very boy crazy and often trys to flirt with boys. She often feels the pressure of acting perfect from her mother. She feels very insecure as a leader and about herself. She's also the owner of Diana, the offspring of Luna and Artemis. (pictured on the front)

• Ryoko Kumada • Positive • Respected Friend •
    Ryoko is the oldest of the princesses. She's the wisest in my eyes and always knows what to do. I feel like I could go to her with a lot of my questions and in my mind she is best suited to lead Crystal Tokyo. Though Ryoko is really uptight and distant. I wish she would loosen up. I bet she'd be really funny if she was drunk.

• Hisako Tomoe • Positive • Good Friend •
    Oh Hisako, She is such a sweet girl. I absolutely love her and would do anything for her. I feel extremely protective over the littlest one. I try to visit her every time she goes in the hospital and I constantly pray for her to get better. I wish she wasn't so sickly, I would love to play with her without feeling like I might break her..

• Shizue Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Respected Friend •
    Shizue is like Usagi's mother figure. She is very quiet and mature and Usagi can depend on her for advice and comfort. She thinks of Shizue as a mother figure because she constantly scolds me..

• Tonbo Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Good Friend •
    Tonbo is so fun to be around! Even though she's older than me she doesn't treat me like a child. We always have fun when we mess around together. She's super funny and always do something creative and exciting!

• Koishi Aino • Positive • Best Friend •
    Koi! She's my absolutely bestest friend ever! Koishi and I could hang out all day and do absolutely nothing and still have fun! I think it's because are personalities are so alike and we are the same age. I hate picking favorites but I feel the closest with Koi.

• Name • Impression • Relationship •

[/tab][/tabs]

• Name • Impression • Relationship •

[/tab][/tabs]

• Love
Hello everyone ^^

So I'm not sure how, but Lady B managed to talk me into trying my hand at this again... It was a project that I really enjoyed at the time and I was sad that it didn't get further, so if I was going to jump back into RP'ing someway it was going to be with this.

I'm working at a CS for Venus as I speak. (◡‿◡✿)

• Love

• • Senshi Name •
    Sailor Venus

• Name •
    Koishi Aino

• Gender •
    Female

• Age •

• Height •
    165 cm
    or
    5'4''

• Weight •
    52kg
    or
    114lbs

• Build •
    Thin

• Eyes •
    Light blue

• Hair •
    Blonde

• Style •
    Romantic, modern, colourful, light and airy. Imagine dressing for the French Riviera and other Mediterranean climates and locations.

• • Power •
    Cupid's Arrow

• Star Power •
    Venus Heartlock Link

• Crystal Power •
    Crystal Heart Emotion

• Eternal Power •
    Venus Pounding Heart Cascade

• Koishi had always been a bit of a lovable airhead. Ever since she was little she would always laugh and giggle most of the time, and she would occupy herself with the most meaningless tasks, such as chasing after butterflies, all while giggling her head off like a chirping bird.

As she grew up, she turned out to be quite a pretty little thing, and was as such immensely popular among the boys in her school. But while she loved watching romantic movies and would dream about having a crush and a youthful romance, she always turned down the confessions of her many suitors. Instead, she would much rather enjoy playing around with and talking to her friends in the Crystal Palace. That, and chasing the occasional butterfly.

Her voice, which was mostly heard giggling and laughing in a high pitched tone matured as she grew, and became less and less obnoxious. As she began learning how to properly utilize it, she also started taking singing lessons, and her constant giggling would now sometimes be replaced by beautiful notes, echoing through the palace.

The last thing she remembers is wondering why the Moon princess is crying so. Everything will be OK, after all.

• Koishi's RHETI test shows that she is both type 2 and type 7.

Two of her biggest dreams are falling in love, and becoming an idol.

Her favourite food is strawberry shortcake. She can't handle spicy food.

She is an easygoing character who would much rather do something fun and exciting than sit around doing serious stuff, like studying. She generally lets others take action first, and doesn't enjoy being in a position of leadership.

• Usagi Tsukino • Positive • Best friend •
    Chibiusa is so fun to be with! I could just play around, watch movies, talk about boys and do stupid stuff with her all day. Out of all the girls, I think she's my best friend. She's very dear to me, but I just wish she had more confidence in herself.

• Ryoko Kumada • Positive • Respect •
    Ryoko is a cool lady. She's very mature and graceful, and I respect that a lot. But, I find her a bit intimidating! There's just something distant and mysterious about her that gives me goosebumps. I don't feel like I really know her.

• Shizue Tenou-Kaiou • Positive • Respect •
    Shizue is, like Ryoko, very mature and poised, which intimidates me a little considering I act so childish compared to her. I love her music, and work as an artist. I want to perform together with her one day, but I'm too afraid to ask, especially considering that she seems to have a problem with crowds.

Tonbo is really fun, and I feel like our personalities match, even if our age differs. I love seeing her run, because she's so fast! I enjoy playing around with her, and I feel like she doesn't consider me a child even though I'm younger than her.

• Hisako Tomoe • Positive • Friends •
    I like Hisako, even though we don't talk very often because she spends so much time in the hospital. I feel like it's easier to talk to her when Chibiusa is around, because for some reason I find it hard to strike up a conversation around her, which is odd, considering I'm usually very outgoing.

• Love
As mentioned, I'm liking her so far, let me know when you consider her finished.

For all of you, a little mention about the relations aspect that you can find under the tab '• Notes •'.

While you can indeed discuss what your characters think of each other, the characters do not have to have the same opinion of one another.

For example
X and Z could both be friends and listed that way.
or
X could consider Z a friend, but Z finds X to be a bit iffy/not like the character, and considers them to be semi-friendly, or maybe even (pseudo-)rivals.
or
X could consider Z a friend, while Z actually has a crush on X, or believes that X is their best friend.

Endless possibilities here.

So sure, go ahead and discuss what they mean to each other, I like communication after all, but you don't have to write down the same opinions.

And if someone else doesn't have their relation worked out yet about your character, just be the one to start. If everyone keeps waiting on everyone, we'll never know what the characters think of each other otherwise XD
Go ahead and take a look at my characters' relation towards others. You don't have to share the opinion, though you may, but just jot down what you think the character will feel towards the others.

PS: yes, the relations page can still definitely change over the course of time. As the RP develops and characters grow, relationships change, and it would be nice if we could keep that up in the character sheets too so we can check back and read it.

Mercury and gemini reseve please... can I make gemini a female?

The purpose of the Constellation based Senshi is that they are males, only males.
He might be overly feminine or feel like he was born the wrong gender, but I'm not going to smudge the line beyond that. Planets are girls, Constellations are guys.

I'll place Mercury and Gemini on reserve for you

EDIT:
*Contents are irrelevant as the player will not be participating

Last edited:
If you're uploading the file along with your post, place the attached file inside the encadre tags.

for example

Upload an image
Place your cursor after "[encadre=skin2|420px|Senshi Image]" and before the "[/encadre]" part.
Then click the "Full image" button, and it will insert the attachment.

[encadre=skin2|420px|Senshi Image][ATTACH=full]72261[/ATTACH][/encadre]
Should become (using the banner as an example)

I'm sorry. I'm still editing. Sorry if I seem like I'm being difficult.

I understand that you're not intentionally trying to be difficult. This RP is a lot to take in after all, and as such, requires an adept level of writing and understanding of the story.

You've missed a vital part, the part where all the girls were raised together, and when disaster struck, they were in the palace together and placed in ageless sleep, encased in crystals. And it has been 50 years since the Dark Empire took over. The original senshi have been dead for 50 years. So having her be chased out of the shop and into hiding would make her over 60 years old by now.

Like I've said, this is a very detailed roleplay, so I get it that you wouldn't get all the details memorized, but I'm kind of missing the confirmation that you have indeed read everything and understood everything that is going on in this roleplay. I could be mistaken, but it would help me dearly if you could put my mind at ease on the matter.

You certainly may. I'll place it on reserve right now. Happy to see you interested in the roleplay :D

Jupiter and Leo are open again.

To those that joined, or indicated that they'd be interested, if you happen to know other people that might be remotely interested, let them know :D Would love to get some more action in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.